Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (42878 Views)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by muthmayinnah: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
FAYOSE INCITE THEM TO EACH OTHER, IS IT IN EKITI WE HAVE TIV AND FULANI IN SOUTH WEST?

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm waiting for the first person to blame Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Two or more lives were actually lost, the woman and her unborn baby. So painful. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
See let put aside Christianity when our life is in danger because I know it's only preaches peace and you'll be dead in certain situation. let fight for our life and for our neighbour's life. Rip to the woman.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Meanwhile cowardly afonja are on the other thread celebrating and masturbating about high court upholding d zoo proscription as terrorist org while Fulani gospel preachers are wasting them daily in their backyard and they care less.

Talk about the fool whose house is on fire and he is busy chasing rats escaping from d house fire.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by olril17(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=BankeSmalls post=64314442]My sophisticated region voted APC and are enjoying the CHANGE. [/quote
people like you are really pathetic...like seriously you are sick......a human being like you is killed gruesomely and this is best you can come up with?
I absolutely loathe Buhari too,but c'mon...]
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Southguy: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good at least they've taken revenge as one of themwas just killed yesterday
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
emeka2847:

Mods the title is misleading jor.

A pregnant woman killed by yet to be identified persons on same site where a Fulani man was killed....

So?
The herdsmen don't come out to claim responsibility like Boko Haram. The nature of the killings are usually what is used. It bears herdsmen brutality as seen in all parts of the country. Every other thing with respect to the woman's tribe and location falls in place. So?

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hahahahaha Fulani terrorist finally in yellowbar land... they are free to extend their caliphate to Ogun , osun, ondo and Oyo grin grin we are liking the episode... sai baba

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by emeka2847: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
What stops us from thinking that she could have been killed by the same killers who killed the Fulani man being that it was same spot. Shouldn't this be the first suspicion?

As a people, we need to separate what we suspect from what we know for sure. Pity

thornapple:

The herdsmen don't come out to claim responsibility like Boko Haram. The nature of the killings are usually what is used. It bears herdsmen brutality as seen in all parts of the country. Every other thing with respect to the woman's tribe and location falls in place. So?
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
emeka2847:
What stops us from thinking that she could have been killed by the same killers who killed the Fulani man being that it was same spot. Shouldn't this be the first suspicion?

As a people, we need to separate what we suspect from what we know for sure. Pity

Your reasoning isn't illogical but........if you are asked to guess who could be responsible and a wrong guess could cost you your job, now who would you most likely say could be responsible.
Oya answer!.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Lonestar124: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
HIPROFILE:

Dalukwa!.
I will appreciate you translate "dalukwa" in English
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by horsepower101: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Go to the IPOB thread and see Afonjas having owambe while their land is under attack.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ko ni da fun gbogbo coneheads.. See them everywhere shouting kanu,ipob,igbo..
All coneheads are vultures grin

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by emeka2847: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Well, I watch detective documentaries always. That is not the usual approach. A good detective looks at all possibilities.

thornapple:

Your reasoning isn't illogical but........if you are asked to guess who could be responsible and a wrong guess could cost you your job, now who would you most likely say could be responsible.
Oya answer!.
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lonestar124:
I will appreciate you translate "dalukwa" in English

Weldone!
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
emeka2847:
Well, I watch detective documentaries always. That is not the usual approach. A good detective looks at all possibilities.

Whoever investigates herdsmen killings in naija may fall victim.
You are dodging my question Mr.
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
My sophisticated region voted APC and are enjoying the CHANGE.

Forever stupid...keep it up

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by EnkayDezign4: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yet again we gloss over the fact that a fulani man was unjustly killed before this ugly incident.
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
The solution to this problem isn't killing fulani herdsmen in revenge or vice versa cos dat will only escalate tension and complicate issues. This lady was massacred because of revenge and if not looked into will continue on both sides.
Just look at dis.

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by cooltola(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2018

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
this thing is turning to something else in these country oo....let something speak oo.it was benue, then Kogi and now ekiti....who knows where else...God pls help these nation...why did you make me a nigerian?

Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by kechywillz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cruelty at its peak,it's time to do away with these useless government,they brought in so much impunity,we can't wait for 2019
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by micflo28(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari, don't plunge Nigeria into a civil war. Resign honorably, your motorcade seems it won't make it to 2019. Take a cue from mugabe
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by babaireti(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Ghana Deals Ruthlessly With Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen In Agogoland, Soldiers And Police Deployed As Combat Teams, Please Give Us Just Two Days To Remove Our Cows, Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out,why no do same here in Nigeria?
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Tolbanks(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Fistop:
These radicals in my state I trust my governor.

Rascals and not radicals
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by emeka2847: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2018
You can't ask me such impractical hypothetical question and expect an answer

thornapple:

Whoever investigates herdsmen killings in naija may fall victim.
You are dodging my question Mr.
Re: Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
emeka2847:
You can't ask me such impractical hypothetical question and expect an answer

I put it to you that you can't disclose ur answer cos u know it'll contradict your point of view on the matter.

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Onwuneme Udu Arrested For Bank Fraud In Ghana