Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital (42817 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by tyokunbo(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/19/boss-removes-house-helps-kidney-and-disappears-to-leave-her-stranded-in-the-hospital/

As shared by Ritah Kaggwa

Please followers share this story

Please Ritah we need your help it's urgent , if possible involve human rights, there is a lady called Nakato Emily who had just come in Oman working as a house help for like 3 months, I recieved a call from her husband last week to go check on her since her line wasn't going thru on reaching were she was working i was told she was in hospital far from muscat, reaching the hospital asking for her details I was directed to a room of those that have just been operated,
I walked to her bed were she was recovering from only to tell me that she found herself in hospital, she narrated she was well and doing her chores well her boss called her up with some strange people dragged her then chroloformed her (bamukubye kalifomu) then took her to hospital, operated her, so when I begged some Indian Dr to tell me why she was operated , the doctor said they had just removed her KIDNEY that her boss is away to process her travel documents back to Uganda
Ritah please let everyone share this message anyone that knows who can help us with this matter reach out to me , she laying in hospital with a wound bleeding with pain and her boss disappeared with her kidney , I went to Kenya embassy since Uganda has no embassy in Oman but nothing much they can do they contacted Royal police .
That's her Current situation, her kids in Uganda and her Husband who is currently in SA it's all she's talking about, she needs prayers and support
That's the hospital were she's been admitted

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by MhissBelva(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
what's all dis!

2 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by auntysimbiat(f): 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO SHARED ON FACEBOOK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Dt5EW6wZc
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by teelaw4life(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2017
The struggle for a better life. I'm reminded of a particular line of prayer by my grandma whenever we're about to start the day. It goes like this in english:

As we go forth in search of what to eat, let us not encounter what will eat us.

Very powerful prayer and an acknowledgment of the reality of the dangers we face everyday in the pursuit of good living.

I hope she gets necessary help and justice.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Hollasmall: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
That what happens when you find greener pasture to the land of racist called Arab those guys are cruel and best of the worst human being.
I don't even know why blacks carry their religion for head like gala they only pretend like they like black but den hate black with Passion.
May God have mercy and help find the lady cause if the boss is a local am sorry no case.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Partnerbiz(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Callous

3 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
The heart of man is wickedness!

3 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Noblesoul123: 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
Haba!!!

I don't even know how to react to this act of callousness.

6 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
Chai

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Primusinterpares(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Ezedon(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Inhumanity

2 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Adaowerri111: 10:32pm On May 19, 2017
incomplete news
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by ngoben(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
dis story no look real to me

4 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by themonk(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
angry
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Tokziby: 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
Organ harvesting has now become prevalent in the world but the media is not talking about it cry from U.S to Nigeria to Thailand home of organ harvesters.

May God protect us all from all this evil people.

13 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On May 19, 2017
When will All this heart broken news stop?
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Durosure(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
This is Bad....

They should jail the BOSS.

FIVERR,UPWORK,FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL AVAILABLE AND ALSO
SEND MONEY HOME FROM USA AND CHINA.. INSTANT NAIRA..
WE CAN PAY YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS IN RMB

pls dnt qoute me
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by joinnow: 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
But why

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by goshen26: 10:38pm On May 19, 2017
teelaw4life:
The struggle for a better life. I'm reminded of a particular line of prayer by my grandma whenever we're about to start the day. It goes like this in english:

As we go forth in search of what to eat, let us not encounter what will eat us.

Very powerful prayer and an acknowledgment of the reality of the dangers we face everyday in the pursuit of good living.

I hope she gets necessary help and justice.

Na real prayer of those days during family morning prayer...Yoruba sha..

Hope it not only Yoruba that say it

3 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by lonelydora: 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
The heart of man is indeed wicked. People have refused to learn. No place like home. These people want to re-colonize us again. Na by force to sell kidney?

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Castleberry: 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
Story sounds fake

2 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by judgedredd22(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2017
Adaowerri111:
incomplete news

3 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by ifeanyi83(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
These evil-minded people harvesting human organs...
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by habayommy: 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmmm, the devil should better be afraid of humans.
This is undiluted wickedness...

10 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by madridguy(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2017
So human kidney is now like phone battery? human are extremely wicked.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Abudu2000(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2017
Warris dis shocked shocked
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by ipobarecriminals: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
sad they should drag her back.Remove her eyes,kidney and release her.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by MadCow1: 10:57pm On May 19, 2017

If someone is going to steal your kidneys, I doubt they would take you to a hospital..

Normally they kidnap you, drug you, cut you open, rake what they need and bail.

This story sounds like that Tonto Dike's Nanny story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
Till Africans become sensible they will keep facing all this
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by pennywys(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2017
The team of doctors who operate here should be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.