Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) (29814 Views)

PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oh my goodness I respect this man. I repeat i respect this man. Wooow I watched his speech in Facebook I was shock and give him thumb up.
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kenturkey048:
the problem now is..if buhari contest 2019 election him go still win..
I fear he will. The zombies are enormous. They hardly comment on here anymore. #cursedsouls angry
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mayor21:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba

The last one is inevitable. Buhari must fall anyway any mean he must fall come 2019. No mercy and if he fall straight to jail with Magun and others.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Osezzua(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
ok
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by babadem2much(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
The senator is blunt. See the truth and say it without mincing words...
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by aloeman15(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed from lamido ,misau,tunde bakare.May God help tje old man to conquer all his ENEMI3S
guy, u really need to find a small stone to hide under.
maybe you'll find ur intellectual equals there.
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by macmoyor(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
But who are these cabals, their names and why are they untouchable! ? Aisha had spoken about the cabals teh teh. .
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
pls can you expantiate the riddle is too hard to unravel
soberdrunk:
I wonder who made pounded yam for this Senator and told him not to worry about soup, i hope for his sake he doesn't have a single bone in his closet..... angry
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by lyntiffany(f): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
gunners160:
Respect
Thanks.
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Senator Isah Misau you have said what is in the mind of many Nigerians but your colleagues are turning blind eye to the plight of Nigerians

May God deliver us from evil leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by gaventa: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asiri na u be dis..so u sef dey reach here. Wehdone sir
slyxavi:
So I was watching this Nigeria match with Libya with my Edo and Osun friends...and he was seriously supporting Libya... shocked

This people will never learn o
angry grin angry grin grin
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Ekoishome: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2018
That’s the naked truth, if politicians can be this objective in their reasoning then ethnic bigotry would not have a place in our politi! I admire his courage and bravery. It’s a shame PMB has sourrounded himself with people who can’t tell him the truth! I watched with disdain the arrogant Femi Adeshina’s comments during the program “Hard Copy” with Maupe Ogun of channels tv today where he disparaged Nigerians as complainers and never satisfied! And I’m like really? The President never has visited any of these states experieicing wanton killings and Adesola had the temerity to say the President will visit in his own time ...now another big L. One thing him and his cronies have forgotten is that power is transient and when this phase is over would he be able to live with his conscience while defending the indefensible.
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by sulemanalex(m): 1:14am On Jan 20, 2018
One robotic sex doll for the senator to cool brain
You talk well my aboki
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2018
lyntiffany:
The senator bared the truth like a nude virgin, without fear, every of his words was a hit back to back without mincing or trying to be economical with the truth.

Am proud of how he mentioned the names of those leaders( I. G of police ) that are causing obstructions to our economic and security growth as a country.

Then the way he spoke about some incompetent Zombies stationed as ministers on the helm of affairs that are not qualified to have any portfolio attached to their names.

Then about the almighty cabal who has stolen the reasoning of our president thereby detecting and making orders on how the country should be run. It's disheartening seriously how few men can hold this country on it's scrotum and insist that it will not bear forth fruits.

Above all he proffered solutions to all his valid points. So there is still a good thing in Nazareth?

Kudos to you sir wish so many other senators can be this bold to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored .

This ur simile sha.... weitin concern nude virgin n truth

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
If u know he's not in full control but being used by this 'cabal', then impeach him! We just like complaining in Nigeria when we should take action.
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by lyntiffany(f): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
daylife7:

This ur simile sha.... weitin concern nude virgin n truth
her hymen ofcourse.....that's where the truth lies. grin hope you got the figurative expression?
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Fawklicant: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
lyntiffany:
The senator bared the truth like a nude virgin, without fear, every of his words was a hit back to back without mincing or trying to be economical with the truth.

Am proud of how he mentioned the names of those leaders( I. G of police ) that are causing obstructions to our economic and security growth as a country.

Then the way he spoke about some incompetent Zombies stationed as ministers on the helm of affairs that are not qualified to have any portfolio attached to their names.

Then about the almighty cabal who has stolen the reasoning of our president thereby detecting and making orders on how the country should be run. It's disheartening seriously how few men can hold this country on it's scrotum and insist that it will not bear forth fruits.

Above all he proffered solutions to all his valid points. So there is still a good thing in Nazareth?

Kudos to you sir wish so many other senators can be this bold to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored .

Well, this is a step in the right direction. But I'll only take NASS serious when they start impeachment proceedings on Pres and vice. Only then.

Meanwhile I can't thank God enough for allowing Ebola to hit Nigeria during GEJ 's regime because if it had come now in this regime, half the country would have been dead before WHO and other nations would have rescued Us. Looking in hindsight I say better then than now because the level of incompetence in this govt is befuddling.

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by crossfire(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ride on oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting / VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Isaac Fayose Mocks Dino Melaye After He Lost PDP Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.