Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? (667 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by Bester44(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2018
She is a very pretty girl in my church. You would see everyone looking at her, talking to her. Once a girl is like this, it's my behavior to always avoid talking to such a girl. I have never talked to her despite incessant contact in the church. My thinking is such a girl may be rude since most girls see beauty as a tool for manipulating men.

Now she always looks at me in the church. If our eyes meet, she won't turn her gaze away even after turning mine away. It has come to a level she would get lost staring at me. My look is average and I don't wear expensive clothes. Should I conclude that she wants me? Though I want her any day, but if I'm insulted by such a stunning beauty, I won't forgive myself.
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by Xinzu: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2018
I would love to advice you but.... I sort of want you to learn the hard way, so....... smiley
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by Bester44(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Xinzu:
I would love to advice you but.... I sort of want you to learn the hard way, so....... smiley

What is the hard way? That I should not go and get my fingers burnt?
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by Xinzu: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Bester44:

What is the hard way? That I should not go and get my fingers burnt?

No, she likes you alright.

BUT..

You're gonna fúck it up, trust me. smiley
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by kennysam91: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't believe dat, don't try it yet.
Xinzu:

No, she likes you alright.

BUT..

You're gonna fúck it up, trust me. smiley
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by stacyadams: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin when you dont talk to beautiful girls in school or church gathering...they tend to put interest in u cos u dont run around chasing em up and down..they will want to know...u .one had to write her number for me widout asking grin grin
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by LessNoise: 1:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Lmao been in this exact situation......works out fine for the guy if u play ur cards ryt..next time you see her just say hi trust me the convo would flow always look her in the eye buh do not ask for her number give her yours instead

1 Like

Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by burner44(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2018
my advice is dat u approach her
remember going to d library on Sundays always had my reading spot so i noticed this Muslim girl always sitting three seats from me starring at me i noticed but did not talk to her until the third Sunday. it became so easy for me i just walked to her and told her about my observation she admitted and we now get along.
Re: Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? by ubunja(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2018
while you worship her from afar the badboys will swoop in and waste her.soon she will be preg
thats the problem with you Nice Guys...always over-analyzing everything.always ready to give the world to a gal you havent spoken 1 word to.guy you are too easy and too cheap. DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU HAVENT EVEN SAID "HIE" TO. thats stupid dangerous and an application for heartbreak.either you talk to her or you stop dreaming of her. dont torture yourself.even my 10yr old brother can do better.

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Life?? / I Don’t Give Free Sex, Stop Disturbing Me For Sex – Lady Tells Ex-boyfriend / How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.