Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photos: Reekado Banks' Manager And His Wife Expecting Their First Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Reekado Banks' Manager And His Wife Expecting Their First Child (604 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Reekado Banks' Manager And His Wife Expecting Their First Child by Jaytextoons: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Reekado Banks' manager and brother, Solomon Temioluwa Seth, popularly known as Temi is expecting his first child with his wife, Amy Demure.

The couple got married at a private ceremony in April 2017 and are looking to welcome their first child very soon.

See her adorable baby bump below...
http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-reekado-banks-manager-and-his.html

(1) (Reply)

"Proposal is not our culture" / I Need A House Maid / I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.