Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim (29774 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Pascal181: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
God bless u FFK, God will curse everyone that curses u. Other Christians heard this hate speech nd creep away in cowardice but u took it upon ursef to correct that mad illiterate claiming professor.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by babacletus: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:
isoright

everybody just dey claim wetin nor belong to them for this country

first it was ijaw Bini , Itsekiri
now it is fulani

isoright
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by misgab: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
if that dons dondondu united sorry don is properly investigated, it will be discovered that he takes snuff cos a mentally stable pupil will not not make that kind of expensive joke.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
winterfell007:

This one is fundamentally stupid

" in the darkest of time hope is what you give ursef " ...checked ur moniker quote. what differenciate my comment from ur quote ... or you just wanted to show u stupid pass me,,you deserve the crown anyways
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by AnanseK(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is it true that FFK is descendant of slaves. After the abolition of slave t4ade they were brought back from Brazil and distributed along the African coast and they adopted various identities. Is it true? So FFK could be Ashanti, mandinka, t8v, Igbo, or even Fulani biologically. Can some one tell me more pleas3?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why is this stupid,kola chewing, brown tongue professor omitting where Frederick Lugard through the treaty of berlin was granted the whole of northern Nigeria and all the Emirates were captured one after the other Sokoto and its caliphates included and the bloody idiots proclaimed Queen Victoria as Queen and sovereign of the Caliphate and all its lands.. we all know what that means. So does that mean the british will still hold claim to these people and lands even after independence? No..I blame the greedy British for the wasted effort in trying to merge both regions into one colony.Well me i know there will not be peace until we let those Polluted with the Usman Danfodio blood by birth or association to go their own way.. they would never stop trying to claim and show superiority over what they think is theirs since the colonial masters are no longer here to whip them in place. If we keep handling this issues with kids glove our children's children will pay for it.The best time is to fight back now intellectually and physically and otherwise..This matter done dey pass be careful.."There's fire on the mountain and no one seems to be running tho"
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
AnanseK:

Is it true that FFK is descendant of slaves. After the abolition of slave t4ade they were brought back from Brazil and distributed along the African coast and they adopted various identities. Is it true? So FFK could be Ashanti, mandinka, t8v, Igbo, or even Fulani biologically. Can some one tell me more pleas3?
If u have nothing meaningful just stfu and learn!!
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Eluwilussit(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
thunderbabs:
Onky FFK and Fayose geh liver for this country. They can tackle any thing

You forgot Nnamdi Kanu....why?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by SIRmanjar(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
when we're jam we're.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by doyinbaby(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
If Benue people are ready for freedom the first step is to quit northern governor from...next quit arewa....
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by ylaa(f): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
People like this are untouchable so long they are for the herdsmen. Its a shame. May thunder n earthquake blast all the blood sucking demons in human form.

quote author=Teewhy2 post=64332656]If truly the prof. made that statement he should be picked up for instigating crisis. These are the kind of teachings they do give their students and children that made them behave like terrorist and believe they are lord over other tribe in the country.
These kind of speeches shouldn't be encouraged. [/quote]
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by TheMystic: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:
FANI!FANI!FANI!..How many times did I call you?Pls mind the way you talk to our masters cos we can't afford to be politically incorrect sad

Shove it up your sh!thole

In fact the fulanis must be expelled from Nigeria and civilization.

Furck dem ALL!
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by thunderbabs: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Eluwilussit:

You forgot Nnamdi Kanu....why?

grin dt one love hin life pass hin pple
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Eluwilussit(m): 2:18am On Jan 20, 2018
thunderbabs:

grin dt one love hin life pass hin pple

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Loud mouthed impostor. Paper tiger. Where is he sef? Not minding his shortcomings, he is vindicated at last. Buhari has an evil agenda. angry
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by okenta2017: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2018
bumi10:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode otherwise known as FFK on Thursday reacted to statement credited to Professor Umar Labdo Muhammad of the Faculty of Humanities, Northwest University, Kano that Benue State belongs to the Fulanis by right of conquest.

Chief Kayode, who berated the University lecturer noted that every land Fulani herdsmen took from the Indigenous people in the past will be “reclaimed and retaken.

In FFK's words;

“Benue state belongs to the Fulani by right of conquest -Umar Muhammed. “Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first drive mad. Every inch of land that was taken by the Fulani invaders from the indigenous people Nigeria over the last 200 years shall be reclaimed and retaken.”

Prof. Muhammad had based his claim on the fact that half of Benue State is part of the Bauchi Emirate and also half of the Adamawa Emirate. In a post on his Facebook, Muhammad stressed that by extension, Benue is “part and parcel of Sokoto Caliphate” as such nobody has the right to expel Fulani from the state.

He also stated that Fulani are the largest single nation in the African continent and they have “remained unbeatable throughout their history.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/ffk-reacts-to-claim-by-prof-muhammad.html?m=1

The so called cattle colonies is now making sense
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by stev120(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Teewhy2:
If truly the prof. made that statement he should be picked up for instigating crisis. These are the kind of teachings they do give their students and children that made them behave like terrorist and believe they are lord over other tribe in the country.
These kind of speeches shouldn't be encouraged.

if a fulani can tell his son that "your grandfather conquer this people and so graze with out fear"
i must counter that by telling my son that "if you see a fulani man in our land slaughter him. ...i didn't go to Sokoto or kastina to claim his father heritance"....
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by AnanseK(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
dairykidd:

If u have nothing meaningful just stfu and learn!!

Just asking.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by asawanathegreat(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Useless professor wey dey beat d drum of war instead of finding reasonable solution to end d ongoing killings in benue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.