Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim (29770 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by bolu12: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
So this means the killings are intentional is that why no fulani elder states man is saying anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by HeyCorleone(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
magoo10:
"Benue state belongs to the Fulani by right of conquest -Umar Muhammed. “Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first drive mad. Every inch of land that was taken by the Fulani invaders from the indigenous people Nigeria over the last 200 years shall be reclaimed and retaken.”

Honestly one Nigeria is a joke ,i only blame gullible Nigerians that are used to defend this project.

These vampires and cowards will not stop killing until republics are created out of this geographical space.

Glad I finally see someone who reasons like me.

Sentiments aside, one Nigeria can never work. Forget all those prayers and stuff for a one Nigeria. Anyone with a basic history on Nigeria can understand why it can never work as one country.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by imstrong1: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Am surprised someone that is supposed to be educated and a don in an higher institution of learning could reason backwards like the days of the prehistorical dinasours.. Benue was conquered and they forgot to install an emir.. Unlike other Northern states what a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by chiedu7: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

omenka is a conquered benue man grin
He will admit it himself
Make ein dey abuse IPOB now. Yeye man
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by chiedu7: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2018
bolu12:
So this means the killings are intentional is that why no fulani elder states man is saying anything.
na now u sabi?
Why u think Paul Unogo step down as chairman of NEF?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Flaghouse1: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2018
adecz:
If Benue was "conquered",
why is Benue or Benue indigenes Christians??

Mumu professor!!!

One bottle of Awopa for you my guy, you make sense by this your Simple question

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by stevedre: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
This goes to show the real state/situation of Nigeria. Disunity, greed and wickedness are now the bedrock and foundation of current Nigeria that was the giant of Africa, once upon a time.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by positivethought: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2018
If Benue really belongs to the caliphate by conquest then let the idiotic professor n his kins come n take it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by brightleave(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
zakim:
hmmm
why im dey react every time? Im na chemicals?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
thunderbabs:
Onky FFK and Fayose geh liver for this country. They can tackle any thing

mr tackle everything ,,what n what as fayose n FFK solved ,,as aviation minister so many probs in that sector which one ur hero FFK solved ,,as for una role model fayose ordinary salary prob ..aside depending on FG what as he done to solve just that prob.
what is the hence of ball possession without Goal . grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by precious1967(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
d prof. needs to visit to Aro and collect his remaining drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by perryy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
When will this professor be picked up by DSS for incitement? Or because he is a FULANI, he is above the law ? Bunch of idiots, all they know is going after innocent pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by perryy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
ericsmith:

mr tackle everything ,,what n what as fayose n FFK solved ,,as aviation minister so many probs in that sector which one ur hero FFK solved ,,as for una role model fayose ordinary salary prob ..aside depending on FG what as he done to solve just that prob.

What has your god, buhari as a president solve since 1985 ? Bunch of worshippers and ass lickers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by thunderbabs: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
ericsmith:

Which kind wahala be diz na? I say person dey tackle. Does dt mean solve in ur own school? Are you fulani ni? U re out of line, i mean u don miss d context

I dey talk say Kante sabi tackle players well well, you com hia say which goals Kante dey score. I pray for you, receive understanding from the 3rd heavens

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by SIRmanjar(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

You are a true patriot..The Koran must surely be dipped inside the Atlantic ocean in LAGOS and the emirate FLAG must FLY high in the heart of ONDO,OGUN,EKITI ad OYO.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Troublemaker007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
SIRmanjar:

You are a true patriot..The Koran must surely be dipped inside the Atlantic ocean in LAGOS and the emirate FLAG must FLY high in the heart of ONDO,OGUN,EKITI ad OYO.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by magoo10(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Glad I finally see someone who reasons like me.

Sentiments aside, one Nigeria can never work. Forget all those prayers and stuff for a one Nigeria. Anyone with a basic history on Nigeria can understand why it can never work as one country.

I only blame the gullible minded who have refused to reason
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Cedric007: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mehn i just heard that Enugu belongs to the fulani's not the igbo's
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
perryy:

What has your god, buhari as a president solve since 1985 ? Bunch of worshippers and ass lickers.

i get brain i donnt expect anything from a god,, my God as done so many much for me . grin
and as for that public servant buhari he as ensured security to mostly where he got lesser votes!!
he only appoint his kinsmen into is cabinet not to worry only northerners suffer greatly from insurgences.
before Gej left states were not able to pay there workers salary .. you wonnt call that a small problem,,will you grin.... buhari got on board with life saving bail out funds.... i heard fayose is also a beneficiary.
things are harder now its been hard b4 i was born truth we must say but @least our politician aint having free licensed looting of national funds anymore.
i believe this pain we all are passing through now is for a greater gain to come ... buhari will only do some cleaning and put us on the right path ,, a better leader will come .
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by emmalord(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
professor of herdsmen well done sir. grin grin grin
bumi10:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode otherwise known as FFK on Thursday reacted to statement credited to Professor Umar Labdo Muhammad of the Faculty of Humanities, Northwest University, Kano that Benue State belongs to the Fulanis by right of conquest.

Chief Kayode, who berated the University lecturer noted that every land Fulani herdsmen took from the Indigenous people in the past will be “reclaimed and retaken.

In FFK's words;

“Benue state belongs to the Fulani by right of conquest -Umar Muhammed. “Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first drive mad. Every inch of land that was taken by the Fulani invaders from the indigenous people Nigeria over the last 200 years shall be reclaimed and retaken.”

Prof. Muhammad had based his claim on the fact that half of Benue State is part of the Bauchi Emirate and also half of the Adamawa Emirate. In a post on his Facebook, Muhammad stressed that by extension, Benue is “part and parcel of Sokoto Caliphate” as such nobody has the right to expel Fulani from the state.

He also stated that Fulani are the largest single nation in the African continent and they have “remained unbeatable throughout their history.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/ffk-reacts-to-claim-by-prof-muhammad.html?m=1
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by winterfell007(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
ericsmith:

i get brain i donnt expect anything from a god,, my God as done so many much for me . grin
and as for that public servant buhari he as ensured security to mostly where he got lesser votes!!
he only appoint his kinsmen into is cabinet not to worry only northerners suffer greatly from insurgences.
before Gej left states were not able to pay there workers salary .. you wonnt call that a small problem,,will you grin.... buhari got on board with life saving bail out funds.... i heard fayose is also a beneficiary.
things are harder now its been hard b4 i was born truth we must say but @least our politician aint having free licensed looting of national funds anymore.
i believe this pain we all are passing through now is for a greater gain to come ... buhari will only do some cleaning and put us on the right path ,, a better leader will come .

This one is fundamentally stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by smellingmenses: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
seems you are a product of such.

Praktikals:
When will FFK "REACT" to the hatrick someone scored with his yellow pawpaw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
I think the Benue people are hearing all these bullshit from North. Where are the northern elders and their meetings, which Benue also belongs?? All these middle beltanss don't really know who they are and what they want. They ally with north not because of any wisdom or character from there, but because by force and lawlessness, they can team and do anything to South. This has been the Nigerian story. When they no more see southern blood to suckle, yours is not safe. I wish you all common sense. I pity Igbira people. You are on top today. Friends to herdsmen today, if you're not Fulani forget it, your day with sword shall come.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by goodnews777: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yeah. Kano belongs to ibos
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Praktikals(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
smellingmenses:
I am a product of a leaky condom i.e born by mistake

Fixed
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by juddy4life: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's very shameful dat dis statement is coming from a prof.one day, another " profoosor"will claim territorial ownership of the entire se,sw and S's, thereby "fulanising" the entire country. Southerners shld now wake up from dia slumber and do the needful.2019 is around the corner. Pls, let me ask a question; which region/s is/are giving these blood-thirsty FULANIS this guts? can somebody tell me.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by DUMBE: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
FFK confusionist,don't listen to this guy my people.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by smellingmenses: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
glad you got the message.
Praktikals:

Fixed
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by chuxjay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am not so much a fan of movies especially when the story line is predictable. My friend and I were bored one day at home and I had resolved to quit alcohol so the idea of a bar was ruled out. I do not trust myself as I could easily fall prey to the temptations of the bottle. When we got to the cinema, we settled for a movie I cannot recall. Next thing was I heard people laughing so hard and the noise was so deafening yet I could not catch the joke. That was the moment I realised that I had been sleeping comfortably and the movie was seeing me instead of the other way round.

However, there are some movies that I can never be caught sleeping while they are playing out and yes they are Nigerian movies. With lots of storylines that are rarely predictable and unbelievable, one cannot help but be edgy. Recent events in Nigeria are some of my best movies not because they excite me but because they astound me. There are only few phenomena that unite Nigerians irrespective of their tribe or religious belief. And one of it is football. When any of the National teams are playing against a rival country’s national team, we do not care to know the tribe or religion of the individual team members, all we care about is that they are Nigerians.

Read concluding part on: http://chuxzville..com.ng/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-nigerias-unifying-factor.html?m=1
#BenueMourns
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by JikanBaura(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Benue is part of the sokoto caliphate, that's was a fact cool
Re: FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim by Toscarel: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na from clap den dey enter dance so benue being Fulani territory is now a subject for debate
If this benue guys make them no wake up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.