Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,787 members, 7,824,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak (916 Views)

Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Adverts247: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Source - .COM

Tragedy struck yesterday in Babcock University, as a 500 level student of accounting whose name was not given, reportedly did the unexpected following a heartbreak.

According to a social media user who shared the story, the Babcock University student who proposed to a lady, but got turned down, tore his cloth and that of his ‘crush’, and ran naked to the female hostel in the school, professing his love for the girl who broke his heart.

Here’s the story below;

Recall that in 2017, Air Craftsman Kalu Bernard was found guilty by a 10-man Nigeria Air Force (NAF) General Court Martial over the killing of his girl friend and colleague, Solape Oladipupo, has sentenced him to death by hanging.

Jealous Bernard, 21, had shot and killed Solape when he allegedly caught her in the arms of another man at the Air Force Base, Makurdi on March 12, 2017.

Military sources indicated that Bernard, after shooting his double-dating girlfriend, was overpowered by the lover while trying to shoot him.

Flight Lt. M. A. Umoh, Judge Advocate of the court, in a 70-page narration of the case that lasted through the early hours of Wednesday, listed the eight-count charges as murder, failure to perform military duty, housebreaking and impersonation.

Others included loss of service property, disobedience of service order and prejudice to service discipline.

“The accused has pleaded not guilty to all the charges, but the prosecution has proved its case against him beyond a reasonable doubt,” he stated.

In his judgement, President of the court, Group Capt. Elisha Bindul, who said that the accused was found guilty in six, out of the eight-count charges preferred against him, sentenced him to death by hanging.

He, however, said that the sentence was subject to the confirmation of the conveying authority.

The defence counsel, Abimiku Ewuga, had earlier prayed the court to temper justice with mercy in its sentence, especially as the accused was a first time offender and bread winner of his family.

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/babcock-university-student-reportedly.html

Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thevirgin(f): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by donstan18: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
She made the right decision....... beautiful lady wink

So because you spend on her makes you think she's your wife undecided men will never learn cool we're just using you guys to pass out time until when the real person comes grinwink
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

So because you spend on her makes you think she's your wife undecided men will never learn cool we're just using you guys to pass out time until when the real person comes grinwink
I am not a fan of sexdolls but I will pick made in Aba sexdoll over this one.

Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by EOOJ(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am not a fan of sexdolls but I will pick made in Aba sexdoll over this one.
Better come face your responsibilities sex doll can't give you what this life has to offer undecided
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by luminouz(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Better come face your responsibilities sex doll can't give you what this life has to offer undecided
I will also pick an Aba made ugly sex doll over U!!?
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by EOOJ(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Later now we'l hear all men are scum, dogs, wicked, heartless, dis n dat..... Continu o... Very soon, d hunter will bcom d hunted n dats how u will com n be opening thread upandan grin grin grin

Gat ma eyes on u cool cool cool
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2018
luminouz:
I will also pick an Aba made ugly sex doll over U!!?
Even you shocked shocked Ema binu grin
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Even you shocked shocked
Ema binu grin
wink grin
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
EOOJ:

Later now we'l hear all men are scum, dogs, wicked, heartless, dis n dat..... Continu o... Very soon, d hunter will bcom d hunted n dats how u will com n be opening thread upandan grin grin grin

Gat ma eyes on u cool cool cool
Hey I've said nothing wrong there cool
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
luminouz:
wink grin
Better ooo grin grin
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Lonestar124: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't even understand the write-up
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by NeeKlaus: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So, now you have something to offer?? Thought you said you are just "passing time"?
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
NeeKlaus:

So, now you have something to offer?? Thought you said you are just "passing time"?
Stop quoting me cause you don't know my story cool
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Why Will A Man Be Running Mad because Of Break Up (your Topic Is Misleading)... What Fvckery is This...

Soon Girls Though, they Deserve One Or Two Bullets lipsrsealed

*runs out of thread*
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by ChewingStick(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
she could have just "walk" instead of "running" grin
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by EOOJ(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey I've said nothing wrong there cool

Lols... And i equally said nothing wrong too. We are both just been realistic u know grin grin grin
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
EOOJ:

Lols... And i equally said nothing wrong too. We are both just been realistic u know grin grin grin
Ok cool
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by EOOJ(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ok cool

Yes ma'am cool Nice day!!!
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by Flexherbal(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
The real man is in the brain.
Re: Babcock University Student Reportedly Runs Mad Following Heartbreak by kolafolabi(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2018
There is more to it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Video Of Teddy A And Bambam Having Sex In The Toilet / Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.