Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39028 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by mrkings84(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
When will this juvenile of a Freezer grow up?
Does he wanna remain a fool forever??

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
oluebubeneo:
Abi ...Now the people who didn't make it, who should they appreciate now??
That's why you must prepare your soul just in case.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by gannod(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wonder what the problem is with this guy..of all the problems be-deviling this country,it's either he is talking about tithes or pastors. Why not talk about insecurity,power failure,system failure,health challenges and poor services.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by progress69: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.
Just wondering, the ones that didnt wake up, is it that they didnt pay tithes or they serve a different God?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
InvertedHammer:

You missed the point.

When you graduated, who did you thank.... God, Your parents that sent you to school or the lecterers that taught you?.

Your sincere answer will make you know that Freeze is mad.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Xtopher123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Freeze just stop Making Sense..

You need to stop making sense...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Desyner: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Let us even assume this is true can we agree it is a one in a million cases?
Among believers it is one in one. Go ask the doctors yourself.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by mrkings84(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadee1:

Giving gifts to pastors is not appreciating God. Most pastors these days are already rich. If you want to appreciate God give to the poor and the less privileged and God will bless you all the more. Many pastors are in it for the money. Giving to them does not honour God.

Are u one of the less privileged??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by jaksmillioniar: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
sinaj:
This one wants to use his mouth to destroy his career.

He didnt think about the multiple times their silly mistakes made patients loose their lives. Even Doctors that are old in the proffession acknowledge God.
beauty with brain
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by tall2ce(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
At this point, am tired of Freeze. Tho I support some of this arguments but not this one. Never
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
does it matter where i take my gift to? after i paid a doctor huge amount of money for safing my life,,, does it still matter if i don't take my gift to him?..... DADDY FREEZ BE WISE, stop behaving like an educated illiterate....

GOD IS THE SAFER OF LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Threebear(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
progress69:

Just wondering, the ones that didnt wake up, is it that they didnt pay tithes or they serve a different God?
Everyone dies someday.
Being alive is always another chance to redeem yourself and fulfill your purpose. So be grateful for it.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
I actually agree with him on this one. I hold the opinion of people appreciating God for healing, after all, God guides the hands of the Doctor during surgery whether he believes in God or not. Appreciate the Doctor with a gift, appreciate God with a sincere thank you from the heart and the evidence of it from your giving to those who are still sick and still in the hospitals. The clergy needs to learn from the Apostle Paul (the greatest Christian Missionary) who worked (tent making) to support his ministry. He never relied on the congregation for his upkeep. In fact, he was the one helping others too.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by piagetskinner(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
doctors can only administer medication...it is God that heals...

iv seen cases where the doctors tried their best to no avail... eventually prayers did the work

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

When you graduated, who did you thank.... God, Your parents that sent you to school or the lecterers that taught you?.

Your sincere answer will make you know that Freeze is mad.

If you didn't thank your parents, that's your problem.
Some people get good jobs and buy cars for their parents.
If you choose to buy a car for your pastor instead, then you need to listen to Freeze more often.

A gift to a pastor is not a gift to God. Thank the right person but give glory to God.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by linearity: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

People die of those sicknesses you call logic. I've seen people die of malaria, headache, some sleep and don't wake up.
And doctors are appreciated in Nigeria, they are nearly worshipped. Parents brag about having doctors as kids even more than they brag about pastors .
And once I've paid someone, gift giving is certainly optional unlike someone I didn't pay.

People don’t just die from malaria, headache or some sickness without explanation.

There are some sickness that are incurable e.g AIDs, etc...if someone get themselves rid of AIDs, that is a miracle.

Our body is naturally made to fight against foreign pathogens...the determinate of us surviving any illness depend on the dosage of the foreign pathogen, the strength of our body immunity, availability of medical know-how, availability of medicine, how early we seek medical attention and the appropriateness of the medical care we received.

Those my friend, are the reason why one person die from malaria and the other survives...ditto... for other illness. And the person with the right know-how to coordinate your care is the Doctor.

Don’t get me wrong, Doctor is a noble profession, hence many aspire to be one; but that is not the topic here...if some Doctors tell you their take home pay, you will be shocked.

Like you indicated, if you have the means or gifts or token of monetary kindness, do to them just like you do to your pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by opribo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Life is in the hands of God Almighty, HE alone can say who will live and who will not.

If life were in the hands of doctors some people will never die because they have all the money to hire the best of the best doctors in this world.
Doctors try their best, it is God that heals by showing mercy on poor sinners like all of us
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Snow02: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Even though I see Daddy Freeze as a Respected Captain from Hell, but am compelled to agree with him on this one.
but why would I give a doctor gifts and more money after I have paid millions for an operation?? oh and I won't give anything to the pastor either except thanks

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

You appreciate God by saying thank you in prayers accompanied with praises. Not by paying money to pastor. God doesn't need your money and your pastor is not God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by yhemster(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nukilia:
It is so sad when people leave important issues to discuss trivial matters. Did the doctor tell you he didn't take money for the operation. Why is Freeze trying so hard to pull down one of the most tolerant religion in the world? I hope he sees what he's truly searching for sometime soon. Freeze will someday be a lesson for the future generations.
*** Emancipate yourself from Mental salvery.
grin grin grin grin
I don't think Freeze is doing anything wrong, y'all just don't know ur history. Unfortunately, there's noone to blame for this ignorance other than urself. Look back into history, you will understand that Religion has always been reforming itself since day one. Read up on the Bishop called Martin Luther, he was a trained catholic bishop. Despite that, he challenged the Catholic leadership on everything that has to do the church doctrines. Today, we acknowledge his efforts on the emergence of the Protestant church. The Protestant Church is simply the root of various christian denominations we're having now. And likewise, lots of other Bishops revolted the Protestant doctrine and started their denomination of christianity.

Anglican (church of England): King James of England revolted the catholic authority on his marriage matters, he wanted to divorce and remarry (Yes, he authorised published the first English version of the Bible KJV) . So, what's the story behind the formation of your church

***Maybe Freeze is a reformist for the modern day Nigerian christian? Time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
InvertedHammer:

If you didn't thank your parents, that's your problem.
Some people get good jobs and buy cars for their parents.
If you choose to buy a car for your pastor instead, then you need to listen to Freeze more often.

A gift to a pastor is not a gift to God.

/

Why will you thank your parents for sending you to school and neglect the teachers that suffered and sometimes taught you without salary just to bring the best in you?.

If we must follow the teachings of Freeze here, it's the teachers that we should thank not our parents.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

See what Freeze shared below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeF66FWB4Aw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGxADhjVB9/

Ogun is Nigeria's religious capital - Governor Amosun states why

Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state, has identified the South-west state as the religious capital of Nigeria, revealing that the 7.2 million population of Ogun grows to 10 million each time religious bodies headquartered in the state are holding their activities.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/ogun-nigerias-religious-capital-governor-amosun-states/
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

You are not a Christian so shift.

After Jesus Healed people, He always command them to goan show themselves to the synagogue. It is called Thanksgiving. Just like you thanking your parents for sending you to school with litlle or no mention of the teachers that taught you in school.

And you know this because we are bossom buddies?
Attention seeker.
No surprise Africa is still in the dark.

A man conducts research into keeping you healthy, you wail to him when you are in a fix.

The last place you go when he cannot device a way is the "synagogue" where more often than not no healing is done.

Years ago ordinary Typhoid, Malaria , Gonorrhea was killing people in the millions not a single synagogue was able to curtail it.

Yet the appreciation of the doctor is the last thing on your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Realist1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

See what Freeze shared below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeF66FWB4Aw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGxADhjVB9/

You said the doctors also admit that they treat God heals. It's still the illogical way of thinking among the doctors even as smart as they are educationally. Well lets do the experiment to find out what actually works. So instead of we to be thanking a divine being for a physical step you take to save a life we now separate the two. Take some sick people to church for prayer only while some to the hospital only and lets see which one actually works or save lives better.

Obviously almost all of the people will die in the church while a few will die at the hospital a lot of lives will be saved especially if the hospital is a high level hospital abroad with good equipment and doctors. We all now know what actually works.

Finally in a nut shell Orthodox medicine dey work Pastor/religion dey chop.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by condralbedez: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Freeze!!What about the teachers, lectures and professors,that thought those medical Doctors, cos without d teachers.... they are nada

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Newpride(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mumu talk, even doctors themselves do thank God whenever they succeed in any operation. One of the best doctors in ondo state came out for testimony having succeeded in an operation and he said he used the water his pastor blessed for him on the patience before he could succeed the operation. Doctors are paid for their job while pastors take gifts and it could be in form of anything whem their prayers are answered over there members. ........
Doctors care, But God Cure .......

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by lekzman: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
nice statement but, you can not change it. who want to change it
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by progress69: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

Everyone dies someday.
Being alive is always another chance to redeem yourself and fulfill your purpose. So be grateful for it.

I knew this was gonna be the kind of response. Lol
Have a good day!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by PointZerom: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

And you know this because we are bossom buddies?
Attention seeker.
No surprise Africa is still in the dark.

A man conducts research into keeping you healthy, you wail to him when you are in a fix.

The last place you go when he cannot device a way is the "synagogue" where more often than not no healing is done.

Years ago ordinary Typhoid, Malaria , Gonorrhea was killing people in the millions not a single synagogue was able to curtail it.

Yet the appreciation of the doctor is the last thing on your mind.

Without God the doctor can do nothing. Give ceaser what belongs to him and God what belongs to Him.

I have paid the doctor and I will also Thank God after all so many has died in that doctors hand.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by babadee1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
mrkings84:

Are u one of the less privileged??

No. Did I ask you for anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.