Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot (35543 Views)

What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Watin we no see for Naija lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by Anaconda76: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Una don forget say next year na election The Rogues in Power (RIP) are preparing themselves.....Naija we dey hail ooo
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by fabre4: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
deji17:
NEWS: Abacha's $500m loot, relooted.

GEJites: You see.. Corruption under Saint Buhari

NEWS continued: .. Looted between March & April 2015 under Jonathan (GEJ)

GEJites: It's a Distraction

What's your point
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by alwaysvik: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
In other words, the stolen funds have been re-stolen. grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by AceDomino(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Let them recover it again now. No yawa
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2018
coputa:
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan please come back,you are a Saint.
God forbid this kind of ignorance, the ignorance that pushes people to ignorantly pray self destructive prayers... What you obviously do not know is that the $500million recovered loot was actually relooted by the GEJ you are calling for and his lieutenants just months before he left office.

https://www.newdiplomatng.com/news/revealed-500m-abachas-loot-re-looted/
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

They have started again. All blames of failure on GEJ. They will never take responsibility for once.
These jonathanians can be some of the most ridiculous clowns at times.

A report is made of recovered $500m loot which was being relooted, there's already over 3 pages littered with ignoramuses placing the blame on Buhari. Someone takes the pain to enlighten the ignoramuses that the reported theft actually happened under GEJ and not Buhari. But here we are, this one's head interprets it as blame game?

"They will never take responsibility for once." Who really is this 'they'?... Whatever happened to enlightening yourself first?

Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by arrestdarrester: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2018
obailala:
These jonathanians can be some of the most ridiculous clowns at times.

A report is made of recovered $500m loot which was being relooted, there's already over 3 pages littered with ignoramuses placing the blame on Buhari. Someone takes the pain to enlighten the ignoramuses that the reported theft actually happened under GEJ and not Buhari. But here we are, this one's head interprets it as blame game?

"They will never take responsibility for once." Who really is this 'they'?... Whatever happened to enlightening yourself first?

So you don't know who the 'they' refers to and you have already commented a whole 'thesis'? Kudos to your level of reasoning
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

So you don't know who the 'they' refers to and you have already commented a whole 'thesis'? Kudos to your level of reasoning
Read the link I posted first and then examine your own level of reasoning.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by arrestdarrester: 1:21am On Jan 20, 2018
obailala:
Read the link I posted first and then examine your own level of reasoning.

Good thing you accepted your own level of reasoning. I am not in doubt of mine.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 1:47am On Jan 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Good thing you accepted your own level of reasoning. I am not in doubt of mine.
There's nothing wrong with my level of reasoning except for the fact that its too complex for your understanding.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by arrestdarrester: 2:38am On Jan 20, 2018
obailala:
There's nothing wrong with my level of reasoning except for the fact that its too complex for your understanding.

Ask Warren Buffet the meaning of what you just posted above and you will be careful when next you lay claim to a bragging right
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Ask Warren Buffet the meaning of what you just posted above and you will be careful when next you lay claim to a bragging right

Mr Man quit this your pointless diversions and just hide your head in shame. Moments ago, someone mentioned that GEj was the one to be blamed for the relooted $500m loot and not buhari as most of the people on this thread ignorantly assume... You attacked the person for "always blaming GEj" and that was simply because you were actually ignorant of the fact that he was saying the truth.

Quit this your desperate attempt at diverting away from the topic.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by arrestdarrester: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
obailala:

Mr Man quit this your pointless diversions and just hide your head in shame. Moments ago, someone mentioned that GEj was the one to be blamed for the relooted $500m loot and not buhari as most of the people on this thread ignorantly assume... You attacked the person for "always blaming GEj" and that was simply because you were actually ignorant of the fact that he was saying the truth.

Quit this your desperate attempt at diverting away from the topic.

Could you kindly stop calling others what you are? Read through all our exchanges and you'll clearly see you are the one who has been desperately trying to change black to white including using "complex reasoning" on a simple matter.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Could you kindly stop calling others what you are? Read through all our exchanges and you'll clearly see you are the one who has been desperately trying to change black to white including using "complex reasoning" on a simple matter.
Shut up and focus on the issue at hand... Go back and respond to the first comment where I quoted you and quit all these your pointless rigmarole. I made a simple point that you were speaking from the position of ignorance when you accused that dude of "always blaming GEJ". Stop trying to twist this into a different issue
Re: Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot by arrestdarrester: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
obailala:
Shut up and focus on the issue at hand... Go back and respond to the first comment where I quoted you and quit all these your pointless rigmarole. I made a simple point that you were speaking from the position of ignorance when you accused that dude of "always blaming GEJ". Stop trying to twist this into a different issue

What! You have a serious problem with courtesy too? Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76 / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) / Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.