Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (14747 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / @Maxindhouse, Why Did Jesus Allow His Fathers House To Be Destroyed? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
You do not need deliverance from any man or woman of God.
All you need to do is repent (in the sincerity of your heart, tell God that you are a sinner Romans 3:23 and Romans 11:32)
If you have committed any sin, you can remember confess them to God by calling their names.
Ask Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary about 2019 years ago for the forgiveness of all human sins as well as deliver us from hell-fire to come into your whole being(spirit, soul and body) to wash away your sinful old-flesh/self with His blood and pour himself into you.
Join any fellowship around you, get baptized, engage in their regular bible studies and fellowship.
Engage in daily committed personal bible studies especially the 4-gospels(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) 1-chapter per day and start one gospel like Mark 1 today, Mark 2 tomorrow until you finish the mark gospel then you should go to another gospel. You can combine, (adjust and improve your knowledge of God for *sound/teachinys doctrines*) by deliberate study of his word. Great Grace Brethren

Hummm, if you are talking about now, yes I do not need deliverance but before I contacted Servant Vic. I needed more than deliverance. The man of God told me something that I will share here. He said no man who is standing on top of a river bank will ever understand what the drowning man is going through unless the person on top of the river bank experience it.

He told me that before Jesus came, the devil was getting a field day oppressing Children of God and no one knew his tricks until Jesus Christ - Acts 10 V 38- How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

He said Jesus Christ started the ministry of deliverance
below scriptures of Jesus casting out demons says it all:

Luke 11:14-And He was casting out a demo[/b]n, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.

Luke 13:32-And He said to them, "Go and tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.'

Mark 1:39-And He went into their synagogues throughout all Galilee, preaching and casting out the demons.

Luke 4:35-But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him down in the midst of the people, he came out of him without doing him any harm.

He showed me how Jesus gave his disciples power to do the same:

Mathew 10 V 1 - And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, [b]he gave them power against unclean spirits
, [b]to cast them out, [/b]and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

After the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ, his disciples started performing miracle by healing and according to Mathew 10 V 1 - Jesus instructed that they should first conduct deliverance by casting out the unclean spirits before healing all manner of sickness and disease.

I laugh so much, when people say one don't need deliverance. I do agree that some who are lucky not to be oppressed will never know what the oppressed are going through. Only Jesus knows and that was why he was anointed by God to come and set us free. Thank you for your advise, may God not allow my enemies see oppression from the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by BrickDevo: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
omura:

Sir do yourself a favour by calling servant Vic, you will be glad you did, he never asked me for one kobo,never went to his church, everything was through phone communication ( whatsapp and phone prayer) This is still his number, 08153309479. please chat with him
I have done that already, am chatting with him now
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by Jen96: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
omura:

Hummm, if you are talking about now, yes I do not need deliverance but before I contacted Servant Vic. I needed more than deliverance. The man of God told me something that I will share here. He said no man who is standing on top of a river bank will ever understand what the drowning man is going through unless the person on top of the river bank experience it.

He told me that before Jesus came, the devil was getting a field day oppressing Children of God and no one knew his tricks until Jesus Christ - Acts 10 V 38- How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

He said Jesus Christ started the ministry of deliverance
below scriptures of Jesus casting out demons says it all:

Luke 11:14-And He was casting out a demo[/b]n, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.

Luke 13:32-And He said to them, "Go and tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.'

Mark 1:39-And He went into their synagogues throughout all Galilee, preaching and casting out the demons.

Luke 4:35-But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him down in the midst of the people, he came out of him without doing him any harm.

He showed me how Jesus gave his disciples power to do the same:

Mathew 10 V 1 - And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, [b]he gave them power against unclean spirits
, [b]to cast them out, [/b]and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

After the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ, his disciples started performing miracle by healing and according to Mathew 10 V 1 - Jesus instructed that they should first conduct deliverance by casting out the unclean spirits before healing all manner of sickness and disease.

I laugh so much, when people say one don't need deliverance. I do agree that some who are lucky not to be oppressed will never know what the oppressed are going through. Only Jesus knows and that was why he was anointed by God to come and set us free. Thank you for your advise, may God not allow my enemies see oppression from the devil
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
I give God all the glory for the gift of life and for His grace in making me locate His servant, Servant Vic through which today, i am a living testimony to the mighty power of God which distance is not a barrier to.

I glorify the name of the Lord and i want to thank the man of God of CCT Deliverance Ministries. May the almighty God empower him the more so that children of God who are in captivities can be delivered.

For those who are going through spiritual challenges and have done all the fasting without result, i encourage you chat with servant Vic on whatsapp(+2348153309479) and you will thank me later.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OnyeOhuu: 3:33am On Nov 27, 2020
omura:

Sir do yourself a favour by calling servant Vic, you will be glad you did, he never asked me for one kobo,never went to his church, everything was through phone communication ( whatsapp and phone prayer) This is still his number, 08153309479. please chat with him

I really need this
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by petra1(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2020
omura:
Hello my brothers and sisters on this forum, please I am in need of serious deliverance from Spiritual attacks that is taking my world down. Please, I need a one on one deliverance from a true man of God. Please help me out, my world is crashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfhO3bLjRuU
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

I really need this

Yesoooo
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
omura:
Hello my brothers and sisters on this forum, please I am in need of serious deliverance from Spiritual attacks that is taking my world down. Please, I need a one on one deliverance from a true man of God. Please help me out, my world is crashing.
How Do U Know D Spiritual Attack Is 4rm Powers Of Ur Father's House?
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Let Black Race/Nations Thinks Like A White People. Oyinbo Will Never Think They Have Father's Or Mother's Generated Curses/Problems Or Thinks Dey Needs Deliverance From Powers In Father's House
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by SoapQueen(f): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Intrepid01:
My people seeking spiritual help...please be careful so that you wont fall in to a deeper mess.

If you require spiritual help and you live in Lagos and its environ...just find your way to Prayer City along Lagos Ibadan Expressway.

MFM owns prayer city and it is all about praying and fasting...you can participate in the weekly deliverance session.

The weekly deliverance session happens every week throughout the year (Mon-Fri) at no cost. All you'll need to bring along will be anointing oil, toilet roll and make provision for your accommodation.

Some people's problems get solved even before the end of the weekly deliverance, some people after the deliverance session while osme take more than one deliverance session. It all depend on how deep your battle is. But one thing is sure, no matter how deep the battle is, you'll have your victory eventually....

God bless you.

Can I message you regarding this please? Thanks.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Intrepid01:
My people seeking spiritual help...please be careful so that you wont fall in to a deeper mess.

If you require spiritual help and you live in Lagos and its environ...just find your way to Prayer City along Lagos Ibadan Expressway.

MFM owns prayer city and it is all about praying and fasting...you can participate in the weekly deliverance session.

The weekly deliverance session happens every week throughout the year (Mon-Fri) at no cost. All you'll need to bring along will be anointing oil, toilet roll and make provision for your accommodation.

Some people's problems get solved even before the end of the weekly deliverance, some people after the deliverance session while osme take more than one deliverance session. It all depend on how deep your battle is. But one thing is sure, no matter how deep the battle is, you'll have your victory eventually....

God bless you.

Hum, my sister I laugh when you mention MFM. If I tell you how many dry fasting I did at regional headquarter you will not be saying what you are saying.

The truth is that what servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries carries is still not revealed to the world yet. This man carries what I could not get at MFM.

Whoever is reading this message, should you need have spiritual challenge do not be afraid to chat with him, he does not ask for money before deliverance.

I thank God for my life and my family today, if not servant Vic, I believe my life would have been history today.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by RoyalDiadems: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
omura:

Hum, my sister I laugh when you mention MFM. If I tell you how many dry fasting I did at regional headquarter you will not be saying what you are saying.

The truth is that what servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries carries is still not revealed to the world yet. This man carries what I could not get at MFM.

Whoever is reading this message, should you need have spiritual challenge do not be afraid to chat with him, he does not ask for money before deliverance.

I thank God for my life and my family today, if not servant Vic, I believe my life would have been history today.

Do you have his contact? How may one chat with him?
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Do you have his contact? How may one chat with him?

Yes, his number for Whatsapp 08153309479 and you will give God the glory
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by RoyalDiadems: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
omura:

Yes, his number for Whatsapp 08153309479 and you will give God the glory

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Thanks a lot.

Thank God
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Thanks a lot.

How far belove

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by donkelvin10(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hi OMURA, CAN WE DISCUSS ON WHATSAPP 09023630072 concerning the deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? / Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.