Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" (39045 Views)

Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jolar101:

President Yar' adua was educated politician in Fulani, while Buhari's herdman in Fulani.

Buhari's in government to protecting all his Fulani herdsmen jihadist movement.
...whether educated or not, all wealthy Fulanis have large amount of cattle that are herded
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Bastiger(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

Atleast he did not cross carpet and have his sins and looted funds forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by phoenix45(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
umaru musa yaradua is the only best president Nigeria have ever had both now and then.
May his soul continue to rest in peace

for anyone going to any kind of examination, Read this article below
https://extraloops.com/education/best-secrets-guide-study-pass-exams-successfully/
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by adahgold(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2018
He thinks he is doing the masses but not knowing his generation will suffer it.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by AceRoyal: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:
...yaraduwa was Fulani too
But not ur typical type
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by AceRoyal: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:
...yaraduwa was Fulani too
But not ur typical kind....
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by blacknp(m): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2018
AceRoyal:

I believe musa yaradua forgot to hand over power to Goodluck ebele and was hijacked by the cabal of the ogidigbodigbo 1,The Lion of Africa Chief Onanefe James Ibori.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by blacknp(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2018
phoenix45:
umaru musa yaradua is the only best president Nigeria have ever had both now and then.
May his soul continue to rest in peace

for anyone going to any kind of examination, Read this article below
https://extraloops.com/education/best-secrets-guide-study-pass-exams-successfully/
Very funny,it's like a Dog saying it's vomit is sweeter than the food it ate,I am sorry for you cursed race of people in Nigeria. A man that knew he was dying but still accepted the job of the president and after refused to hand over is the best thing to you,True or False? May you not die in your mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Judolisco(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2018
sarrki:
Northerner politics don start power must return to the south 2023
people r dying u r talking about power to d south is like something is wrong wit u... U r not seeing Nigeria as one, hence u r part of our problems
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by LBanks(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2018
blacknp:
Very funny,it's like a Dog saying it's vomit is sweeter than the food it ate,I am sorry for you cursed race of people in Nigeria. A man that knew he was dying but still accepted the job of the president and after refused to hand over is the best thing to you,True or False? May you not die in your mediocrity.
Is that the only sin he committed, "he refused to hand over power" tell me how many of them politicians that whether from South or North or West/ East willingly hands over power

Talking about mediocrity, who is the bigger mediocre here, can you even start comparing Yaradua with Buhari? on what scale?

Why didn't people hate Yaradua so much the way Buhari is hated now, was he not also a Fulani

The main problem Nigerians have been having with their leaders is corruption from Babangida to Abacha to Obasanjo to Goodluck, but the problem with Buharis government is the same looting going on coupled with a president who openly shows from his actions, comments and inactions that he is a tribalistic bigot who is also in power to promote Jihad (even Babangida and Abacha) didn't display their tribalism on this magnitude

If failure to hand over power was the only shortcoming you can pick against Yaradua then i will stick with him, the man who showed many Nigerians empathy irrespective of tribe

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria" "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of sharia in the country" - Muhamadu Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Mcreloaded(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2018
SBG04:

No my friend, the joke is on you! We voted out corruption, indolence, criminality and profligacy. Though things are not 100% or not going exactly as planned, but significant progress had been made. For the first time in a long time we can boast of a President who is not building a castle somewhere in his village. Money is going where it out to go, and people are going to jail for stealing. The idiot Sule that you're here supporting looted billions from his state. I'm sure that is your perfect role model.

Another sarki loading

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2018
AceRoyal:

..Fulani na Fulani and dey were both from katsina..
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by vickay1759: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Na wahooo 2019 what a fruitful year
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by uloewa: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
SBG04:
Same Sule Lamido that is in court for embezzling Jigawa state resources. His sons are also in court for diverting billions of naira from the states coffers. If you put this criminal sule on one side and put the old and seemingly fragile Buhari on the other, i will pick Buhari any day. These criminals that have looted our commonwealth are really angry that Buhari has refused to give them any soft landing. They must refund all the money they stole or go to jail. Stupid sule!

The only reason you will pick a hypocitical buhari over a lamido is simply because YOUR MUMU NEVER DO!!!
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by MrPolitics: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
sarrki:
Northerner politics don start power must return to the south 2023

So just because you want power to come to the south in 2023, you are willing to allow failure govern us for another 4 years?

What is the usefulness of power coming to the south if we'll still be in the same damn situation?

Power can go anywhere as long as we get good leadership.

North or South. We're all still Nigeria
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nonaira1: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Funny, yaradua was a kind hearted man. Unlike Buhari, he cared for everyone nor did he try to uplift North above others do I'm not shocked buhari hated him.

Evil cannot tolerate Love.
Buhari is straight up an evil man with deep black heart
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nonaira1: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:
..Fulani na Fulani and dey were both from katsina..

Yaradua waa clearly different. You know it.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:
...whether educated or not, all wealthy Fulanis have large amount of cattle that are herded

Even if president Yar'adua had cows, but he didn't used his own to forced on host communities.
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jolar101:

Even if president Yar'adua had cows, but he didn't used his own to forced on host communities.
..same as buhari or do u have evidence that buhari cows are the one forcing out this community...I think he goes to see his own in katsina
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nonaira1:
Funny, yaradua was a kind hearted man. Unlike Buhari, he cared for everyone nor did he try to uplift North above others do I'm not shocked buhari hated him.

Evil cannot tolerate Love.
Buhari is straight up an evil man with deep black heart
...you think so....the North has always be uplifted right from the time the British left
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:

..same as buhari or do u have evidence that buhari cows are the one forcing out this community...I think he goes to see his own in katsina

How did you know that Buhari's cows are only in katsina?

Are you saying that Buhari doesn't owe cows in other states in the north?

Why is he not calling his cattles rearing colleagues to order?
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by mvem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jolar101:

How did you know that Buhari's cows are only in katsina?

Are you saying that Buhari doesn't owe cows in other states in the north?

Why is he not calling his cattles rearing colleagues to order?
...only taraba and Benue presently do have the Fulani/aborigine issue.... And yes he hasn't handled it well
Re: Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
mvem:
...only taraba and Benue presently do have the Fulani/aborigine issue.... And yes he hasn't handled it well

Let say the truth, president Buhari is unfit to govern Nigeria or he doesn't want to offend his Fulani herdsmen militias which he's a member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.