Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) (4213 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
With the Sex Dolls on trend, its safe to say that Ladies are now preferring their fellows as lovers, Ofcourse its not a new thing.. Samantha Bliss a well Known and proud Lesbian just showed off her partner as they got cozy in new photos, with licking of eachother, And according to her the lady makes her go gaga.. lol. She even said they will soon celebrate Their anniversary.. Goodluck with that..'
see her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/she-makes-me-kolo-nigerian-lady-gushes.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy

the fear of 14 years imprisonment wont make this thread enter frontpage

dead on arrival
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
She or He?
The guy chest dry like flatstone
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by RentedReality(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kids
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Kenzico(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Jimbadly: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just imagining these two going down on each other.

Kinky!
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
OK
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what pushes ladies into finding their fellow ladies attractive.
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by sheffy87: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Sometimes I wonder what pushes ladies into finding their fellow ladies attractive.

they ve got boob's and butt Na, so dey ve something to ve fun with! lol!
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
To each his own.

Let's allow such people be.
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerian lesbos are always uglee

6 Likes

Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Snow02: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
police never catch una...
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by donstan18: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Mhissgaga(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na wa ooo

Lesbianism is demonic very very
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do People Still Do This Shiit? This Rubbish Is Out Dated abeg...

Some Foolish people May Probably Never see Reality Till They Die
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Hector09(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Its better to luv ur fellow man or woman than to luv a sex doll
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by roarik(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
end time
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
sheffy87:

they ve got boob's and butt Na, so dey ve something to ve fun with! lol!
Look at the picture very well. But of em don't have boobs or ass, in fact I think the one on sunglass is a guy sef.
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Crossbow(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
My question is this:
Will Lesbians buy female sex dolls?
cool
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Giddymoney(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
SAMANTHA,
IS THAT YOU??
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU ARE A LESBIAN
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by JesseEphraim(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's a temporary surge of emotion.. They'll soon hate each other, get tired of each other, and realize what a big mistake they've made in the name of pleasure.. Really outdated. Una for go change gender..
Re: 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) by Africanbest(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Every aboki with him kettle o

(1) (Reply)

Groom Ends Up Eating Bride's "Makeup" While Kissing Her (Photos) / These Images Will Shock You / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.