Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1365 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies This Stupid? / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by soberthan6: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Closed
Re: Closed by BiafranBushBoy: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Masturbate!!!

It is 5x better than sex. Trust me...

Who sex help?
Re: Closed by SexDolls: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm available
Re: Closed by princechurchill(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Welcome to our world of Vaseline although we are moving our permanent site to sex doll
Re: Closed by mikejj(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin the lad before me..we wil raise your statue.#imo
Re: Closed by soberthan6: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Masturbate!!!

It is 5x better than sex. Trust me...

Who sex help?
tried few nights. Does not work for me. Am about ordering a sex doll from aliexpress cost roughly 168k. but the problem is their express shipping does not qualify me as a nigeria. So am looking for an alternative. I pray all this sex shop in lagos start selling as usual.
Re: Closed by Daviddson(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
soberthan6:
tried few nights. Does not work for me. Am about ordering a sex doll from aliexpress cost roughly 168k. but the problem is their express shipping does not qualify me as a nigeria. So am looking for an alternative. I pray all this sex shop in lagos start selling as usual.
Kai...don't do this to yourself bro. What sense does it make to you to have sexual relations with an inanimate being? Don't invite demons to yourself.
If you've stayed celibate for the past 6 months, you can stay for another 6 months and even decide to stay celibate till you get married. Masturbation is not an option either because you're sleeping with yourself. Think about that.

1 Like

Re: Closed by IAMSASHY(f): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
undecided this guy,u need serious help
soberthan6:

1 Like

Re: Closed by soberthan6: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided this guy,u need serious help
No, i won't patronize u, i need a sex doll and stop sending me PM's they wont work. Sex doll ti takeover. U can can go to mars for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Closed by LessNoise: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
soberthan6:
No, i won't patronize u, i need a sex doll and stop sending me PM's they wont work. Sex doll ti takeover. U can can go to mars for all i care.

Lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daviddson:
Kai...don't do this to yourself bro. What sense does it make to you to have sexual relations with an inanimate being? Don't invite demons to yourself.
If you've stayed celibate for the past 6 months, you can stay for another 6 months and even decide to stay celibate till you get married. Masturbation is not an option either because you're sleeping with yourself. Think about that.
So what are you advising the guy to do? Sex drive is different for every man. If you don't advise him to masturbate, do you want him to rape his landlords daughter when she comes to charge her phone? Op plsssss, this is a serious case. Try masturbating again or a sexdoll. I won't advise you sleep around anyway and I won't advise you torture yourself this way. Even the Bible thinks you shouldn't starve yourself. 1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they do not have self-control, let them get married. For it is better to marry than to burn with sexual desire
Re: Closed by Daviddson(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
Even the Bible thinks you shouldn't starve yourself. 1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they do not have self-control, let them get married. For it is better to marry than to burn with sexual desire
MARRIAGE, the Bible you just quoted, said, not masturbation. Not fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daviddson:
MARRIAGE, the Bible you just quoted, said, not masturbation. Not fornication.
So if can't afford getting married now, he should burn in lust?
Re: Closed by johncallidon(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Came to read comments
Re: Closed by Macgreat(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
SexDolls:
I'm available

grin cheesy

Miss Sex doll
Re: Closed by Daviddson(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
So if can't afford getting married now, he should burn in lust?
No, he should ask for the grace of God.
It's just like asking if it will not be better to steal from your family members than stealing from outsiders. When you are confronted with two evils, don't look for the "lesser" one. Instead ignore the two and go for a third choice. It's always available.

(1) (Reply)

Top Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List / "My Girlfriend Withdrew My N3.5m With ATM & Escaped To South Africa" - Man Says / Life And Struggle Of A Nigerian Female Entrepreneur (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.