Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? (892 Views)

What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by bid4rich(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hi Nairalander, I was just thinking about the event of things that has been happening for months now on the issue of Fulani Herdsmen (FH) and how the president has been mute.

I remembered Buhari administration launched a project campaign tagged "Change Begins With Me" but today nothing is heard. Hence the question....

Is it that the anticipated change has been achieved?

Is it that the current crisis of FH cum Boko Haram insurgent has forced the FG to change abandoned the project?

Did the programme achieve anything positive in terms of reorientation?

I don't know whether the programme actually stop corruption or it fuels it.

These and many more has been on my mind as another general election come close which I know that they will come with another juicy words to get votes.

Dear Nairalander, what is your take on this?

Thank you
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
They have used it to rake money
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by magoo10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol it died naturally because the leaders who should lead by example refused change themselves.

Buhari kept on disobeying court orders
While oga lie lie kept on telling more lies that could only deceive the gullible minded.
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
bid4rich:
Hi Nairalander, I was just thinking about the event of things that has been happening for months now on the issue of Fulani Herdsmen (FH) and how the president has been mute.

I remembered Buhari administration launched a project campaign tagged "Change Begins With Me" but today nothing is heard. Hence the question....

Is it that the anticipated change has been achieved?

Is it that the current crisis of FH cum Boko Haram insurgent has forced the FG to change abandoned the project?

Did the programme achieve anything positive in terms of reorientation?

I don't know whether the programme actually stop corruption or it fuels it.

These and many more has been on my mind as another general election come close which I know that they will come with another juicy words to get votes.

Dear Nairalander, what is your take on this?

Thank you

Cc sarrki alariiwo omenkalives
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by hucienda: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

nairaland ehn ... una fit make pesin laff for dis kuntri cheesy

lalasticlala, oya go bring d Lie man to come ansa question.
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by bloodmoneyspita: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by bid4rich(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
hucienda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

nairaland ehn ... una fit make pesin laff for dis kuntri cheesy

lalasticlala, oya go bring d Lie man to come ansa question.

Lol

Or make the political voltons con defend their project why it failed or why it survive!
grin
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Alariiwo: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Cc sa.rrki ala.riiwo ome.nkalives

It's like you want us to fight.. stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

I'm not cut in for all that. Please stop it
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's like you want us to fight.. stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

I'm not cut in for all that. Please stop it
Please support change
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Development is no longer any priority to this government but silent and watching killer fulani herdsmen send innocent people to their early grave. Buhari silent can simply be interpreted as "nod".
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by swithaven: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lie Mohammed is done using such to lie...Am sure he is cooking up another soon...his silence recently isn't golden anymore
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by Cekpo34(m): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2018
It had achieved its aim - shifting the blame to the masses.
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by aolawale025: 2:31am On Jan 20, 2018
That project was based on a false premise and of course couldn't stand the test of time
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by bid4rich(m): 5:11am On Jan 20, 2018
aolawale025:
That project was based on a false premise and of course couldn't stand the test of time

Hmmm! therefore its a scam with so much money budgeted for it to do advert. Even the commander in chief refuse change his governance tactics.

we have been scammed for real.
Re: What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project? by yanabasee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
EastGold:
They have used it to rake money

Bro, please I'll like to chat with you on WhatsApp to get more info about data analysis....

(1) (Reply)

Lauretter Onochies Tweet / 80% Anambra IGR Pocketed By Individuals –commissioner / President Buhari's Comments,a Crooked Media And Intellectual Laziness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.