Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” (35486 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by misspepere: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
nice

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by 2shure: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
young buck only
efe
fuc u.

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by lettruthprevail: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Orodje:
Them say Mr eazy nor sabi gaj(dress) but this one worse

Efe you fall my hand, you fall Warri hand angry

Na Jos dem born am, and na der he grow up. If na Warri e grow up he for sabi gaj. Warri like vanity pass most places 4 Naija o. Dem fit no chop, but dem must baff up to form levels.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
efe wants to be pertinent in music the industreet.i wish u well but music is not your thing bro abeg try something else
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by DONADAMS(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Orodje:
Them say Mr eazy nor sabi gaj (dress) but this one worse

Efe you fall my hand, you fall Warri hand >:
lol. you sef sabi "gaj"... you be pako oh
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by psychologist(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamChiboi:
Looks like Dolphin Estate
It is dolphin estate
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by josessybj: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Efe go and learn hand work why you still have the time

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by 1zynnvn(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
bunch of haters all I see here. Thank God him no dey follow Una mouth. If you cannot encourage someone better shut up. he is doing what he loves. Nobody force you to listen to the song and by the way the jams are cool. youHaters should keep on hating at least that's your job .Continue my guy efe. you go blow if you remain consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by basmur(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
somebody should please tell olamide to stops his vulgar lyrics... Gone are those you are aiming for spotlight. Baba, you are superstar now.. Believe me you got so wonderful grace to influence some people especislly the youth. Baba turn them up with right tunes and lyrics..let us know the good thing of been a typical nigga in naija street. Show some better and positive side of the streets and stop promoting drug abuse and it vices.. baba, You've got fame.. Use it wisely
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Lilymatty(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
DonX001:
God don't pick Efe call o! grin
What kind of talk is that
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Snow02: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
efe wants us to have bleeding ears. God save us all from this trash "music "
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Snow02: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
1zynnvn:
bunch of haters all I see here. Thank God him no dey follow Una mouth. If you cannot encourage someone better shut up. he is doing what he loves. Nobody force you to listen to the song and by the way the jams are cool. youHaters should keep on hating at least that's your job .Continue my guy efe. you go blow if you remain consistent.
so he shouldn't have critics?? how is that going to help him improve besides not everybody can make music so why force it??
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Topbaze: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is not Warri.... Warri no get this kind place. I think this should be Lagos. He is planning to shot the Warri scene in Saturday.
Prinq:

Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/efe-and-olamide-take-to-streets-to.html?m=1
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by adepiero: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
EzeJustme:
Efe go soon blow , all the best man
Even if him swallow bomb or feature Boko Haram, he no go blow
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by ChineseBuggati3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oxster:

I care# gringrin

But I think,even if u put bomb in efes mouth he's still not going to blowgrin
bros you no well grin
Oxster:

I care# gringrin

But I think,even if u put bomb in efes mouth he's still not going to blowgrin
bros you no well
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by SalamRushdie: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Orodje:
Them say Mr eazy nor sabi gaj(dress) but this one worse

Efe you fall my hand, you fall Warri hand angry

but he and olamide are wearing the same things so why u de mention only efe

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by cotzywitzy(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Sorry for this nigga... he shoulda invested his money in something better than wasting it on something he does not understand...
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by chukxie(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Efe is very passionate about music; and I think he should be encouraged. Agreed he may not sound like Wizkid, David and their likes, but the bloke has got his own style. Let's encourage him. Good luck to you, Efe. May you succeed in your music career!

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by oodua1stson: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2018
I no blame this fool. I blame the fools who voted him when it was clear he's just empty
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by oodua1stson: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2018
chukxie:
Efe is very passionate about music; and I think he should be encouraged. Agreed he may not sound like Wizkid, David and their likes, but the bloke has got his own style. Let's encourage him. Good luck to you, Efe. May you succeed in your music career!
you only encourage people if what they are doing will help the world.....like finding cure for cancer or HIV.

Anyone who ventures into music did so for his own pocket and only a fool will listen to his crap just to encourage him. He's just an ordinary hustler like you and I and I don't recall him encouraging me or you or anybody in anyway

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by DonX001: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Lilymatty:

What kind of talk is that

Lol, no vex. Na typo error o! Meant to write "God don pick Efe call o!"

Na autocorrect + Efe village people dey work overtime, dey turn don to "don't"...lol.

Thanks for notifying me sha, I've modified my post to the correct thing.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by theNOISEmaker: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2018
kaycyor:
Can't wait to hear their collabo, hope it would be worth listening to!!!
see this one.. Song wey don comot since last year
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Abdulcisse: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Good job efe keep it up!
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by miniziter(m): 2:29am On Jan 20, 2018
I can see the woman that features in "wo" video at the background.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Haykinsofficial(m): 3:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Now, Efe go dey wonder how him prize money take remain 200k

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by holluphemydavid(m): 3:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Mcfiltermouth:
This boy again...na only warri em know how to sing about....better follow gifty go back to big brother house o
Is fifty going back to big brother house? Lol, I dnt tink Dat is possible
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by dennisworld1(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Fee u dye shoot ur eye for lag and nah warri noise u sing
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Oxster(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
bros you no well ;Dbros you no well

gringrin

I well joor
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by savageee(f): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2018
we dy wait
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Efe go try vegetable farm business....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best / Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.