Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy (1574 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Treas006(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
A Nigerian Big boy popularly known as Legit Dollarface Peters Is In Desperate Search Of A Babymama according to his instagram post He is Willing to Pay Her N1Million If She Gives Birth To A Girl And N2Million if she gives birth to a Boy

“Urgently needed before i Leave Nigeria

Baby mama needed must be a graduate must be Beautiful without makeup, must be an Igbo woman, If You give birth to a baby Girl N1Million But if you Give Birth to a baby Boy N2Million, You are free to visit the baby and i will always take care of you financially and otherwise, AAO+ Please No Slay Queens”

http://www.wakawoman.com/nigerian-guy-searches-babymama-says-will-pay-n1million-gives-birth-girl-n2million-boy/

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by donstan18: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Joke apart, if I must be sincere and truthful, this is a big insult to women, especially hardworking women and mothers out there. Coming to social media to ask for a baby mama, to the extent a price was given to a particular gender.

Does it mean women have totally lost the respect of being a wife or mum?
Does it mean they were created to give babies than a wife?
What could possibly be the cause?, were they only created for sex?

Why all of a sudden women are now taken as trash, baby mamas and sex object to the extent of coming to media to seek for a baby mama, that's appalling, showing that he needs a baby not a wife, are women that trashy?

Women!!! know your worth and make some positive difference.
Do you ever think of becoming so successful that you think of expanding your horizons?
Aren't you thirsty for success? Or you feel you are only made to be pounded and fvcked by some men?
Have you ever thought of challenging Linda Ikeji, Omoni Oboli, Oprah, Onyeka Onwenu, Ezekwesiri late Dora Akunyili and other women working/worked hard to get their names permanently on the sand of time without depending on men.
Get up women!!!
Rise up!!!!
Take your stand and be successful!!!
Life is not about satisfying a man sexually, satisfy your purpose in life too!!!

Men will always respect unique and outstanding women!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Funny enough I fit into all his requirement cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:

Go for it. Tell him to deposit 5million for insurance before anything.
I can be your attorney grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
fuckerstard:

Go for it. Tell him to deposit 5million for insurance before anything. I can be your attorney grin
Not interested.
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by tsamson(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rola
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Amarabae(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
He is very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
You don't need any form of female drama but you want to insert?
Get a sex doll.

You want a child without attachments?
Ever heard of the word surrogate mother? Get one!
You wouldn't need to administer manually, medicine has far advanced. You have the option of selecting the sex of the baby.

She'll have the baby for you at a cost , she doesn't need to feature in the baby's life. You don't need to take care of her financially and otherwise. You have your baby! Everyone goes home happy.

Life is a whole lot easier for the modern man.
Except he has other plans...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
I hope you are not the one on your dp?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Tallesty1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
He is very stupid.
How?
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Treas006(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahaha Which kind question be that

Tallesty1:
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na for this generation woman suffer pass oh. Dem come be like dustbin weh everybody dey throw dirty. Its a pity!
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by stayingfocused: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
And here is one thing the damn sex doll cant do... If Una run around finish una go still come around
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Treas006:
Hahaha Which kind question be that
Check her dp
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
He'll be dümb to even think of sleeping with your type
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by stayingfocused: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chineke shocked shocked shocked This one weak me
SpareNo1:
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
stayingfocused:
Chineke shocked shocked shocked This one weak me
Trust me bro. I'm being serious
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by divineneed: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
This guy is a complete fool... He didnt even say wife... said babymama and to think he 'will allow her see the baby' anytime she wants hahaha and some girls are already applying am sure
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by ignatiuschinedu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Contact me for a link....08062881162
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Sidechicknation: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Did i hear 2million? Biko i am interested will give you twins (boys) so it will be 4million
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Fatherscrush: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
There is no joy in this country and this one is talking about baby mama
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by johncallidon(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Women are in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by yhemster(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
His problem is the wrong choice of word, from his explanation he's looking for a Surrogate mom. Which means technically anyone interested to carry the pregnancy won't be the legal parent of the child, the baby will definitely be taken from her maybe immediately after birth or after few months of breastfeeding. Fertilization can be done artificially, not necessarily thru sex.
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by dizon: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Check her dp
But there's nothing wrong with her dp nah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:
Joke apart, this is a big insult to women, especially hardworking women and mothers out there. Coming to social media to ask for a baby mama, to the extent a price was given to a particular gender.

Does it mean women have totally lost the respect of being a wife or mum?
Does it mean they were created to give babies than a wife?
What could possibly be the cause?, were they only created for sex?

Why all of a sudden women are now taken as trash, baby mamas and sex object to the extent of coming to media to seek for a baby mama, that's appalling, showing that he needs a baby not a wife, are women that trashy?

Women!!! know your worth and make some positive difference.
Do you ever think of becoming so successful that you think of expanding your horizons?
Aren't you thirsty for success? Or you feel you are only made to be pounded and fvcked by some men?
Have you ever thought of challenging Linda Ikeji, Omoni Oboli, Oprah, Onyeka Onwenu, Ezekwesiri late Dora Akunyili and other women working/worked hard to get their names permanently on the sand of time without depending on men.
Get up women!!!
Rise up!!!!
Take your stand and be successful!!!
Life is not about satisfying a man sexually, satisfy your purpose in life too!!!

Men will always respect unique and outstanding women!
word on marble.
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by mexxmoney: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
Don't mind all those trolls, you're a very beautiful lady
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
mexxmoney:

Don't mind all those trolls, you're a very beautiful lady
I don't have their time really.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by donstan18: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have their time really.

Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by donstan18: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
SpareNo1:
SpareNo1:
You have very bad taste

*Modified*
Re: Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2018
dizon:

But there's nothing wrong with her dp nah
You have very bad taste

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife Just 2hours After Wedding For Sharing Photos On Snapchat / #bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) / Pls I Realy need A Tiv Girl For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.