Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Continous Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Continous Erection (1738 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continous Erection by JesuEruOluwa: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
I had been feeling weak for over six months. I do not engaged in unprotected sex. I do other things

But over time I have had weak erection and quick ejaculation.... Even in the morning I will still feel wreaked and weak

A week ago I got myself into this messy Bleep (cunnilingus) and I was paranoid I got std, didn't go for a test either, neither did I get any major symptoms than a mild sore throat and a painful one afterwards.

A pharmacist eventually recommended a drug to clear the possible infections which I completed the dose yesterday. HIV was the only test I did and I was negative

Ever since I started its usage, I have been having this strong muscles again... And constant high libido. Even after a long sex, I still feel the urge almost immediately after ejaculating.

I just hope I am not reacting to the drug.
But honestly I feel much better and happy.
Strong bones no more weakness and weak erection.
The drug is said to clear all infections. Its just this hyper desire I am worried about. Maybe Rokiatu or MizMycoli will help quench it
Re: Continous Erection by Skyfornia(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
How old are you before I offer my advice
Re: Continous Erection by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
May be d last girl weh u fucck swear for you. U pay her complete? No be chemist matter.
Re: Continous Erection by internationalman(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2018
And here I am struggling to sustain strong erection again after 2 minutes of first round.
Re: Continous Erection by Chigorkizz(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Use This Opportunity To Knack Well Well.Dnt 4get To Tel Us The Drug Name.
Re: Continous Erection by negotiations2(f): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2018
what's the drug name
Re: Continous Erection by Chigorkizz(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Why's Everything In Nigeria Like This? Just To Help Others With The Drug That Worked For U Is Now A Problem.Everything Dem Go Use Am Do Shakara,
Re: Continous Erection by JesuEruOluwa: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Chigorkizz:
Why's Everything In Nigeria Like This? Just To Help Others With The Drug That Worked For U Is Now A Problem.Everything Dem Go Use Am Do Shakara,
Lolx so sorry, I didn't want a case of self medication.

The drug is FLEMING amoxicillin + Clavulanic acid. Its an anti bacterial drug. The usage is one in the morning and one at night. Pls use before eating not after ( like 15 mins before). You can still consult a pharmacist for further directions and advice. And remember to buy from a recognized pharmacy and not road side chemist.
Re: Continous Erection by Chigorkizz(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:

The drug is FLEMING amoxicillin + Clavulanic acid. Its an anti bacterial drug. The usage is one in the morning and one at night. Pls use before eating not after ( like 15 mins before). You can still consult a pharmacist for further directions and advice. And remember to buy from a recognized pharmacy and not road side chemist.
now U're Talking.Lets Help Each Other.Thanks Man,
Re: Continous Erection by JesuEruOluwa: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Chigorkizz:
now U're Talking.Lets Help Each Other.Thanks Man,
U welcome and don't forget me when it starts working and u start making money from your sugar mummy grin
Re: Continous Erection by Chigorkizz(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:

U welcome and don't forget me when it starts working and u start making money from your sugar mummy grin
lol. grin
JesuEruOluwa:

lol. I Will Not Bro.
Re: Continous Erection by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:

It's just an antibiotics to clear infection, I don't think it has to do with prolong erection. Make people no go dey abuse antibiotics oøo
Re: Continous Erection by miguel4suee: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
the drug is not for everyday use o...just use it for some days or weeks before u go into ur business... some guys might mistake it for TM.
Re: Continous Erection by Snow02: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2018
u have no problem just go and keep fvckikng

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Do Men Prefer Women Without Makeup? / 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy / States With Highest Number Of Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.