Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Romance Did To Me Lately Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romance Did To Me Lately Will Shock You (498 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Romance Did To Me Lately Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
*What Romance Did To Me lately will shock you*

Friends had told me that my love for romance novels will put me in serious trouble one day. But, I would never take them serious.

See! I love reading romance stories. If it's not romance, I find it hard to read pass the first page. I'm not a bad guy though. So, don't think otherwise.

When I read the novel, "The touch of an Aphrodite, men, my head was spinning". I read it everywhere even while going on errands" And then I read "Violence" Oh my God, that was romance in the epic.

I write same.

One time, I decided to tear some of my works because they were rather too errotic; a girl I had shown one to, had almost ended up doing something funny with me if not for God; I was saved by grace

So that's how I met this bae on Facebook. She can write stories for Africa. I mean heart-gripping stories. Her romance works were just too raw. No covering of words. Think of all the naughty words you don't like hearing in public, you'll find them in her work.

One interesting thing about this lady, is that she gets loads of engagement on her stories. She gets close to a thousand unique comments and uncountable likes.

She was sharing her stories with so much Passion but she was jobless. She was as broke as a church mouse.

But, along the line, I began to advise her on how she could take her skills to another level and start earning

Getting much engagements on your posts is a great opportunity you could utilize to grow a fan base and earn good money while doing what you love.

Gone are the days, when you needed to feature on Radio and TV stations before you could be heard. Now, the internet and social media are at your disposal.

Just with even Facebook, you could project your skills and sell yourself while enjoying yourself as well as adding value to lives.

You could also start a blog to push your career forward. You get to blog about your skills and show the world what you are made of.

When you continue doing this, people will get to reckon with you and get to invest in your skill both psychologically and financially.

Then, what stops you from coming with a product and also market it online. For the lady, who is so skilled in writing, what stops her from writing a story, publish it in an eBook format and sell to her loyal readers.

I'm sure, she'd say there are no opportunities to showcase her talent yet the whole opportunities lie within the Mobile phone she sleeps and wakes up with.

Anyone can get intentional online, apply some proven strategies and start making a living as time goes on.

What do you think?

© 2017 Miracle O. Enweremadu

(1) (Reply)

Are You A March Born? / Is It Healthy To Be Hornyy And Do Nothing About It? / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.