Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (29414 Views)

DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by holluphemydavid(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's not like I'm hating, but the truth be told, with all the money her dad and mom have, this girl still don't have a particular job she does..

She calls herself a DJ but we all know that's just for the fun of it..

Her younger sister is Even doing better than her..

If my dad has the kind of money her dad has, I Will have my own business empire by now.. I will be my own billionaire before the age of 25..
most of these Rich kids are not sound thinkers, they settle for mediocre, it's either they are working in their dad's company, spending money around, or they settle for things like music which allows them drink and smoke weed and sleeping around...

Most kids that have innovative minds, that are from rich homes are the secret rulers of the world..

Go to USA, Asia and Europe and see how they secretly influence the government and economy...
Pls expatiate by saying her sister is doing better Dan her, can u tell us d kind of job Dat her sister is doing in particular, cuppy is a Dj and a music producer hope u know Dat, and she had already used her dad influence to to get d fame she needed for her carrier, not everybody must blow like Davido, but as for me, cuppy is doing fine in entertainment industry, and u can't conclude she isn't fine
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Blazing8(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Lmao grin grin angry
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by nelsonebby(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's not like I'm hating, but the truth be told, with all the money her dad and mom have, this girl still don't have a particular job she does..

If my dad has the kind of money her dad has, I Will have my own business empire by now.. I will be my own billionaire before the age of 25..
most of these Rich kids are not sound thinkers, they settle for mediocre, it's either they are working in their dad's company, spending money around, or they settle for things like music which allows them drink and smoke weed and sleeping around...

Most kids that have innovative minds, that are from rich homes are the secret rulers of the world..

Go to USA, Asia and Europe and see how they secretly influence the government and economy...
hahaha..

for your mind.
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Threebear(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
mctowel01:

Lord.. are you normal... How can you just sit down and feel like you can decide how someone wants to live their life. You must be nuts and engraved in poor mentality to feel like you can comment on someone's life. Learn how to mind your own business young mqn and stop whinging
You must be as senseless as your poor English writing skill, will you disappear from my mention like the irrelevant thing you are.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by okerekeikpo: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
otedola na olosho?abegi oil is in her blood
if you know what goes on behind the scenes I'm sure you will beg me for saying this
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:

some people will also look at you the exact same way. wasting your time on the internet instead of hustling. they also say, if i had this guys access to the internet i would be a millionaire now instead of wasting my time on social media. why are you also settling for mediocre on this Saturday morning?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Drjavier(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
sadly your parents are freaking poor and sad no wonder u think like a low life.... just keep drinking ur limca

DrinkLimca:

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Drjavier(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]exactly boss......Advice borne out of their constricted perversion of wat dey feel life shud b like. its just poor imagination and sign of shrud thinking impregnated into a cast of inferiority complex related syndrome.... stop advising and start acting maybe before u die u will make some money enof to buy urself a casket[/font]

Baroba:

Great reply, Nigerians are always good at giving " advice", the girl is living her life and not anyone else. If she chooses to be a DJ all her life, it's no one's business.. It's a freaking profession..

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by ahless(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kolajoy2:
Do you need a sugar mummy or daddy that can take good care of you in this new year period, and also financially? i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number 08123029606 for more information

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by mctowel01: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

You must be as senseless as your poor English writing skill, will you disappear from my mention like the irrelevant thing you are.
F00l.. You can't even see that the senseless English is a better fit to the brain I m addressing. You don't deserve any properly written English. Now head out back to the miserable cave you crawled from
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:
if you know what goes on behind the scenes I'm sure you will beg me for saying this
lol...abeg explain na
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Pls expatiate by saying her sister is doing better Dan her, can u tell us d kind of job Dat her sister is doing in particular, cupoy is a Dj and a music producer hope u know Dat, and she had already used her dad influence to to get d fame she needed for her carrier, not everybody must blow like Davido, but as for me, cuppy is doing fine in entertainment industry, and u can't conclude she isn't fine

he is actually right.she is as much a dj as paris hilton. just a rich man's pikin who as refused to grow up and is looking for fawning admirers on social media.
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Sagay212: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
mctowel01:

Azn.. whats pissing me off is how an unknown person will sit behind a computer and automatically feel the right to decide how someone wants to live her life. Like seriously there is utterly nothing wrong in her choosing to do what shez doing. I guess some people are just frustrated with their own lives, so whinging can ease the pain

Don't mind them. If their parents were that rich, most of them would probably not be doing anything.

If my papa na dangote or otedola, you think say I go dey stress myself or bother about any trash people say
..I'll just be enjoying my life and do the job I have passion for.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
mctowel01:

F00l.. You can't even see that the senseless English is a better fit to the brain I m addressing. You don't deserve any properly written English. Now head out back to the miserable cave you crawled from
The same cave you found me and decided to reply because you obviously have nothing to do with yourself or your pathetic life on an early Saturday morning.
Joblessness is a curse, people of your type conned the sentence, misery loves company. I refuse to be dragged into the frustration of a poverty deranged man. Now swerve into non existentialism.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by ashjay001(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:
my brother dumped her

No vex brother of brothertongue
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by mctowel01: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

The same cave you found me and decided to reply because you obviously have nothing to do with yourself or your pathetic life on an early Saturday morning.
Joblessness is a curse, people of your type conned the sentence, misery loves company. I refuse to be dragged into the frustration of a poverty deranged man. Now swerve into non existentialism.
You re not the one talking, its your frustration that is talking, so I don't blame you. Just a stupid rat who thinks he has any right to dictate what someone else wants to do with her life.
Well, its nairaland, any fool can pick a dictionary to form king... I know this is where you feel some shred of hope, so hide behind your computer dimwit, cos after all your noise here, you know ll still gloat alone about your misfortunate existence
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by mctowel01: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Drjavier:
sadly your parents are freaking poor and sad no wonder u think like a low life.... just keep drinking ur limca

He doesn't even deserve a reply cos one can spot that he is only just frustrated with his existential misfortunes.
Well, like someone else said, watching the game and playing the game are two different things
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Threebear(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
mctowel01:

You re not the one talking, its your frustration that is talking, so I don't blame you. Just a stupid rat who thinks he has any right to dictate what someone else wants to do with her life.
Well, its nairaland, any fool can pick a dictionary to form king... I know this is where you feel some shred of hope, so hide behind your computer dimwit, cos after all your noise here, you know ll still gloat alone about your misfortunate existence
You sound like a hyperventilating epileptic patient.
My worse days are much better than your best days, I'm far richer and more successful than everyone in your family and future.
You're just a troubled rat looking for where to drop your vermin of bitterness. Arguing from now till tomorrow doesn't change the fact that DJ cuppy has no talent as a musician or DJ or the fact I have every right to say what I feel about her deplorable singing career, knowing she has much capabilities to do so much more.
Your rants are irrelevant just like your monkier ,and the one like you have on your reply proves no one agrees with your useless hopeless aimless opinions .
Keep replying me, maybe I'll make you famous on nairaland. Since your life is already anonymous in reality who knows ,you might end up with a little fame here grin
But I highly doubt it, the stench of failure is overwhelming.
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
i just saw a stupid comment from a stupid person
when small children of nowadays settle for noise music with no sensible lyrics than good ones
how can the guy talk about sound sultan that way if he is not an slowpoke
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

You sound like a hyperventilating epileptic patient.
My worse days are much better than your best days, I'm far richer and more successful than everyone in your family and future.
You're just a troubled rat looking for where to drop your vermin of bitterness. Arguing from now till tomorrow doesn't change the fact that DJ cuppy has no talent as a musician or DJ or the fact I have every right to say what I feel about her deplorable singing career, knowing she has much capabilities to do so much more.
Your rants are irrelevant just like your monkier ,and the one like you have on your reply proves no one agrees with your useless hopeless aimless opinions .
Keep replying me, maybe I'll make you famous on nairaland. Since your life is already anonymous in reality who knows ,you might end up with a little fame here grin
But I highly doubt it, the stench of failure is overwhelming.
oga ade
why d so much grammar now
DJ's are not musicians per se now so because she no drop song or album no mean say she no dey successful
shey u dey go club where she dey do DJ to know weda she get talent for DJ abi she no get
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by stealthtiger(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:

But I think Paddy Adenuga is different from the likes of cuppy.

I don't know if he has done something as great as his dad. But I for sure know that he doesn't go about on the internet to seek for cheap recognition with his dad's money.
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Babysho(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Sir, only few of them delve into business that benefit the economy. ONLY FEW. These same set of rich kids are born in developed countries like the US and UK. If my dad were rich it would be only right for me to look at US/UK/South Korea and look at Nigeria and simply fill in the gap ; I'm talking food delivery, I'm talking burger stop and drive thru etc. The rich get richer in USA but not in Nigeria o. They often remain the same.
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by shinarlaura(f): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Lalas247:

I lost my phone last week so it’s been about a week ... I will try track her down.. hope she is ok very unlike her ...we have mutual friends so one of us should know .. wink

Shinarlaura lost my phone o ... if you see this please reply we are getting worried ...

Happy Sunday hun. Sorry I lost my phone too.

I haven't been connected all these while. Sorry for keeping u worried.

How re u doing?
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Olibboy: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2018
jaxxy:
Cuppy keep trying and u might be a hit sensation like dj loaf or wats her name. No singing talent bt still making hits anyways
dej loaf is my favourite artist. I like her
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by iamjack0812(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Haha.....NL una too dey talk wetin!
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Must she sing? She should be producing quality music and movies that promotes Nigeria and Africa, since she has the capital base

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.