Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (62058 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Venice789: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2018
And so?
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by olabs201(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2018
na him time
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2018
tayebest:
I can do better!
...is just a matter of time!
yes but never give up
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by tayebest(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
amani63:
yes but never give up
Thanks! you just motivate me again!!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
onyenzuzu:
Am I they only one that heard him shout EGEDE

What does it mean?
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by 500NLaccounts(f): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
These are the kind of friends I need in my life.
What will it take to be Davido’s friend? I just want to be his friend, nothing else.sad.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
tayebest:

Thanks!
you just motivate me again!!
uwc bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Jacktheripper: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
look at the crap the mods are pushing to FP. And I need educational advise from Nigerians and my thread is languishing in the education section of the forum. even the amount of pple viewing this thread is more than those in the entire education section. I noticed 2 thing in this country.
1. we pay attention to rubbish, absolute nonsense and turn a blind eye to the obvious
2. our media is the worst on earth. every little thing that doesn't matter nor impact the life of a common man that the celeb does is on every news outlet.

This is the total truth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by fratermathy(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
onyenzuzu:

Heard it too. Also heard "rugged".

Unfortunately, he doesn't care about the image he creates for himself.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Mrkumareze:
In a sane country he would go back to prison for not showing remorse .

Please cite one case law on this.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by mespusinglez(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Of What Help Is This Stupid Post To Us Now? ,, ,, ,, Mespu Wonder
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by SmartyPants(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Mrkumareze:
In a sane country he would go back to prison for not showing remorse .

There is not one single advanced country were this is true. Just keep kwayet my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by ibkgab001: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Remyboyhefty:
bunch of kids and fools

I tell you even the girl too nah Ayee ( egedee)
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by johnwizey: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
onyenzuzu:
What is Egede?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by nekta(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
how much?WhatsApp me 08130546298
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Odjesha: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
onyenzuzu:
i hear am too mi broda
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Orpe7(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Buy them things that will appreciate over time like lands or houses. Soon and very soon all this boys wey dey follow u waka u go drop them. And that reality they were avoiding by hanging out with you will hit them faster than a thunderbolt grin
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by vickydevoka(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2018
johnwizey:
What is Egede?
Egede- member of confraternity
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by vickydevoka(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2018
johnwizey:
What is Egede?
Egede- member of Blak asx confraternity
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by vickydevoka(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2018
johnwizey:
What is Egede?
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by wonlasewonimi: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
If tyson and mc hammer can go broke.... Heck Terry g was everywhere at some point. Davido needs to take life easy. He is even struggling to talk with his crackly voice and drinks alcohol every minute like water. Money is a visitor!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by ArcFresky(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Samsung gear 3 for sale
How much?
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by moe100(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
classicfrank4u:
kayode de serial fighter grin
Nollywood should make an action movie..(kayode the serial fighter)
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by skayT: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
At&t and Verizon right now. cry cry cry
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Homeboiy: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
ArcFresky:

How much?

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by NovusHomo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
emeijeh:
;Everything that happens around these guys is just for the cameras.

Everything na drama

Nothing more.

Poor, hungry, immature adults. grin
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
hmmmmm, they should be remorseful not celebrating, because they are encouraging him to even do more of the action he displayed.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Frankicent(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
I love this guy called davido seriously this guy is the best aside 2baba. He has humor, nice and a free giver....
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Emife500(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
��nice one
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by steveoluomo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
look at the crap the mods are pushing to FP. And I need educational advise from Nigerians and my thread is languishing in the education section of the forum. even the amount of pple viewing this thread is more than those in the entire education section. I noticed 2 thing in this country.
1. we pay attention to rubbish, absolute nonsense and turn a blind eye to the obvious
2. our media is the worst on earth. every little thing that doesn't matter nor impact the life of a common man that the celeb does is on every news outlet.
Abeg tell them...it's only GOD that has solution to the prblm of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.