Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? (633 Views)

Do Women Want You To Make Passes At Them? / Do Guys Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses? / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
I've been at the receiving end a couple of times, most especially when the girls I'm with are to-die-for ("larger-backs" kinda girls). really sucks when it comes from an acquaintance and it's done in hiding as the trust you have nose dives! when shorty is with another guy in the vicinity common sense preaches backing off. reactions to these situations are best dealt with maturely. calm yourself and wriggle out tactfully, no one wants an efenji efenji repeat.

P/S: naija boys sef. na una go dey pose like say tomorrow no dey, yet na una no go carry babe come club. na the same una go come dey find excuse me dance dey try toast other boys chicks. in the end na una go bounce commot with Ashi as if to say na heavy conquest. i tire.

edit (for those with deficiencies in reading Pidgin English)

P/S: Nigerian guys are a case. they the best at putting on airs, yet they're the ones more often the not who go clubbing dateless. you'd then probably see them stylishly soliciting for a dance and trying to impress the dates of other guys. in the end they'll most likely leave the club with pros-titutes as if doing that requires any skill besides having a little money. i hate all things associated with these breed of humans.
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by googles: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
trae_z:

I've been at the receiving end a couple of times, most especially when the girls I'm with are to-die-for ("larger-backs" kinda girls). really sucks when it comes from an acquaintance and it's done in hiding as the trust you have nose dives! when shorty is with another guy in the vicinity common sense preaches backing off. reactions to these situations are best dealt with maturely. calm yourself and wriggle out tactfully, no one wants an efenji efenji repeat.

P/S: naija boys sef. na una go dey pose like say tomorrow no dey, yet na una no go carry babe come club. na the same una go come dey find excuse me dance dey try toast other boys chicks. in the end na una go bounce commot with Ashi as if to say na heavy conquest. i tire.

kai. . . nna dis your language na wa o cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
u no know say my pidgin English score for WAEC na A1?
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by googles: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
wetin efenji efenji come mean abeg

@topic sha

yes i make passes at pples' women. . . . dem sexy thangs are just too hard to ignore embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
Efenji Efenji, was an ex AIT staff who got murdered on valentine's day over a disagreement with some men supposedly about the issue of dancing with his wife.
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by googles: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
trae_z:

Efenji Efenji, was an ex AIT staff who got murdered on valentine's day over a disagreement with some men supposedly about the issue of dancing with his wife.

oh yeah now i remember i saw that report. . . . some touts stabbed him to death cos he was hoarding his wife on the dance floor cry cry cry

poor man
Re: How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? by daduke2k(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
C as dis guy dey fal guyz hand

(1) (Reply)

Hullo! Pls I Nid Advice.i Wil B Agog If Som1 Can Help Me Out: I Intended 2 Study Medicine In Unilori / Part 3 Of Your Free Relationship Tips Is Out Now! / Ladies Wots Da Prob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.