Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Today Make It 1 Year Of Been A Nairalander - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Make It 1 Year Of Been A Nairalander (492 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Make It 1 Year Of Been A Nairalander by marooh: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Did you know 80% of human beings celebrate their Birthdays on the wrong day of the birth just because her mum just guess the date...
Sometimes they decide to take date by their selves.

Just like me....i just choose a date that suits me and forge ahead....

But Today is my Stamped Birthday at Nairaland....
Hip hip!
Thanks to Oga seun, mynd44 and lalaa

Re: Today Make It 1 Year Of Been A Nairalander by marooh: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg don't quote me asking me
Did you know how old am I in this nairaland?
Or are not ashamed of yourself just one year and you are celebrating?

Remember say na my matter!

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday / Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? / Palindromic Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.