Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun (3328 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Zainab Balogun, is tired of not being able to find love since returning to the country 6-years ago.
The Wedding Party actress, in a chat with Saturday Beats, said, since she came to Nigeria, she has not found a man that interests her.
I am not in a relationship, but when you find my future husband, tell him that I am here waiting for him. I don’t know what is wrong with Lagos boys and I think the men should hold a meeting and ask one another what the problem is.
Lagos is an interesting city when it comes to romance and I think we have our own unique language when it comes to love. However, since "I got to Lagos about six years ago, I have not found anyone that has tickled my fancy. The few criteria I am looking for in a man are that he must be humorous, honest and transparent.
He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working. I cannot date a lazy person, we have to match each other when it comes to working hard." she said.

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobodys(f): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
me I haven't found love since ages now...
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2018
IgedeBushBoy:
Nollywood actress, Zainab Balogun, is tired of not being able to find love since returning to the country 6-years ago.
The Wedding Party actress, in a chat with Saturday Beats, said, since she came to Nigeria, she has not found a man that interests her.
I am not in a relationship, but when you find my future husband, tell him that I am here waiting for him. I don’t know what is wrong with Lagos boys and I think the men should hold a meeting and ask one another what the problem is.
Lagos is an interesting city when it comes to romance and I think we have our own unique language when it comes to love. However, since "I got to Lagos about six years ago, I have not found anyone that has tickled my fancy. The few criteria I am looking for in a man are that he must be humorous, honest and transparent.
He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working. I cannot date a lazy person, we have to match each other when it comes to working hard." she said.

I love ladies that know what they want like this one. Sweet

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by HeOrShe: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2018
A fake nigger to a fake bitch..

Where u are and what u do determines the people u will meet..

The devil cannot not posses holy spirit..
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Shayneward1: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2018
You have been friendzoning guys waiting for 'Mr perfect'

Don't worry you'll get him in 2050.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by princechurchill(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
The gate to garden of eden is not locked

Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Meajor(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
Then you manage d hatred you've got... grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by olasaad(f): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol Wonu maybe is that your wig (wedding party) that is scary them away you know one of them have spoken already that he doesn't like girls that wear's wig
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Vado(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:

Send in your CV. I know somebody who knows somebody perfect for a Nobodys'.

To the topic, 6yrs is a long wait for a particular spec. She should check herself and her standard.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by boiz2men(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:

I doubt this is true. Having noticed how you snub people, I don't think this is true
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobodys(f): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2018
boiz2men:

I doubt this is true. Having noticed how you snub people, I don't think this is true
snub people??...hmm I only ignore foolish comments.....it's very true o....it's soo true.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobodys(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Vado:

Send in your CV. I know somebody who knows somebody perfect for a Nobodys'.

To the topic, 6yrs is a long wait for a particular spec. She should check herself and her standard.
are you related to efe?.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
snub people??...hmm I only ignore foolish comments.....it's very true o....it's soo true.

You snub people alot. I've noticed it a long time. I just dey always look you dey shake my head. Stop being a snub.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
'He don't have to be rich'... And you are hiding in lekki better go Aj and oshodi ...true love dey wait for you
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
danielconstant:
'He don't have to be rich'... And you are hiding in lekki better go Aj and oshodi ...true love dey wait for you

Hahaha, guy i go give you blow oh. What do you mean hiding in Lekki? Come over to the island and see, there are lots of eligible singles on the island.You can't be single for too long as a beautiful lady that mingles on the island. Four weeks maximum, guys will flood any pretty lady that knows her guns.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
Its The Undefeated Power Of Sex Doll At Work. Sorry Sweetie!
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by HOLYDICK(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
H
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
Its The Undefeated Power Of Sex Doll At Work. Sorry Sweetie!

DeadRat, you're something i swear grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by boiz2men(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:

By snub, I mean that you don't reply pm
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Vado(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
are you related to efe?.

Oh Efe is your crush? No ma'am, can't help you in that case. Dunno him.
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Meajor(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Just say d kind person you dey find never get your time.... If na lie.. Just go bus park get one agbero guy... Make I hear say he no gree
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by DaddyKross: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:

Hey, my name is Love. You were looking for me ?
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by jayson87: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2018
I will be patient for the next 3 years to see her family members begging for boyfriend for her on twitter
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by mikool007(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
your own is on a spiritual level
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
That's because love lives in a foreign land. In Disney land
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by espn(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
Keep digging...
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by dadabashua1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:
hmmmmmm sister are you sure? wink
Nobodys:
hmmmmmm sister are you sure?
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by seancombs617: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nobodys:

...but u must ve found dhicks grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lagos guys complaining about the girls, and the girls complaining about dem guys. Who come be de bush meat and who be de hunta
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
HeOrShe:
A fake nigger to a fake bitch..

Where u are and what u do determines the people u will meet..

The devil cannot not posses holy spirit..
Try me! grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun by Nobodys(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
boiz2men:

By snub, I mean that you don't reply pm
I reply pms...you don't expect me to reply all right??.. I. check posts, monikers and others before replying.....so many funny monikers ..some will be like "fuvkalogist"...kikikiki u expect me reply dat one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic) / What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? / Which Matter Are They Settling In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.