Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria (51944 Views)

Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Yinxies(f): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

And they didn't explain how they're "likely" to contact it? Numbers 3&4 need no explanation. But what of numbers 1,2,5&6?
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by hanassholesolo: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2018
bigclem22:
Hv u considered fairly used dolls? Cos 9ja like used stuffs

Outside of a human body, the virus can only survive 6 days.

1 Like

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Kingluqman89(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2018
what of Politicians...
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by olamil34(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
I need to leave this planet

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by ireneony(f): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is true poor. Few years ago I knew one lady that was Hiv positive, her husband was a soldier. He died of AIDS. The funny thing was the man married two wives and he infected them with the virus.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Tomoyayi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
focus1256:
......and there's no explanation as to how they can contact it?
Shithole agencies everywhere

You shouldn't be surprised, the agencies are in a shithole kwantri
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Sex dolls are the safest
until your houseboy steals it and transfers ghonorea to it

1 Like

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by albacete(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
I know some someone that slept with a soldier that was married to a policewoman who use to be a sex worker that sometimes slept with homosexuals who were transport workers that carried drug addicts

What are the chances that this person is infected?

You too much

1 Like

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

And they didn't explain how they're "likely" to contact it? Numbers 3&4 need no explanation. But what of numbers 1,2,5&6?
Report has it that uniform me go into prostitute lot with the intention to arrest potential criminal but, will end up raping the prostitute
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Obason22(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

those 1,2,5 and 6 flirt very well. Even worst pass 3 and 4 as case may be.
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Quality20(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
what of business women n young hawkers and even students

2 Likes

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Fargo66: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
I know some someone that slept with a soldier that was married to a policewoman who use to be a sex worker that sometimes slept with homosexuals who were transport workers that carried drug addicts

grin grin grin
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
ireneony:
This is true poor. Few years ago I knew one lady that was Hiv positive, her husband was a soldier. He died of AIDS. The funny thing was the man married two wives and he infected them with the virus.
beautiful Irene is back. What's up?
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why soldiers...... Haba dz not fair

I was expecting to see

Doctors
Businessmen
Students
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by jumpmasta(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
EsotericMonk:
1 &2 are soo on point. I have had cause to be part of medical outreaches in barracks and dear Lord, no less than 60% of the residents (both civilians and military) were positive for HIV. NACA needs to do more about HIV awareness and use of condom
Stop lying ...how were you able to sample all the residents of the barracks ? Children ,soldiers wives and soldiers/personnel on duty? You really don't know what 60 percent of a total population is ..

1 Like

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Doctors and nurses
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Gtuns(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Are you a BUSINESS OWNER ?
G. tuns NG is here offering you an UNBEATABLE STARTUP BUSINESS PACK for as low as N44,999.
#A Standard Business Website
#Professional Working Email
#Business Social Media Account
#Logo Design
#Business Card Design
#Letter Head Design
#ID Card Design
Contact Us Via Call or WhatsApp 07032322299
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
The current list should include::
- All the slay mamas giving blow jobs and swallowing all the virus, but still foolish enough to use condom for sex.
- All the slay kings digging into the slay mamas without condom
- Our gallant conductors who spend every day's profit at the hotel and without protection

2 Likes

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by naijafox(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
The truth is you are less likely to contact Std or HIV from sex workers because they are very cautious and they always use protections (tho protection is not 100percent safe), unlike normal gf that Dont like condom and might have more than one sexual partners.

I am not encouraging sexual workers but I am just saying that they are the least people to contact std 's from

Even when having sex with them and the CD burst, they will know and quickly change it

2 Likes

Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
naijafox:
The truth is you are less likely to contact Std or HIV from sex workers because they are very cautious and they always use protections (tho protection is not 100percent safe), unlike normal gf that Dont like condom and might have more than one sexual partners.

I am not encouraging sexual workers but I am just saying that they are the least people to contact std 's from

Even when having sex with them and the CD burst, they will know and quickly change it
some Nigerians go just type before they think sha. what's your proof to back this up?
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Politicians from APC and PDP
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by shamzylee: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:

you don high... you no go ever km dwn
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by aariwa(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
You forgot to mention all the 'top men' in the asewo beer parlor thread
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
jumpmasta:

Stop lying ...how were you able to sample all the residents of the barracks ? Children ,soldiers wives and soldiers/personnel on duty? You really don't know what 60 percent of a total population is ..
Don't be a mor0n my friend, a free medical outreach that lasts all of a week would cover no less than 90% of the Barack population.
Even the commander availed himself for check up.
And ofcus we collate data after the outreach to give a feedback to the sponsoring NGO. If you don't understand how things work, then ask
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
EsotericMonk:

1 & 2 - Force activities requires you being away from your spouse for a while either on duty or on posting. And we all know that physically demanding jobs equates higher libido.
5 - These groups rarely sleep in their homes, especially interstate drivers, hence they have concubines scattered along their routes and at each state. I have had course to travel through the night. We made 3 stops in different states and I later got to realise the driver used these stops or just to 'stretch his legs' buy to get a quickie.

If the above is actually true as stated then you have great cause for thanksgiving. I once boarded an interstate night trip where our driver had spent his day with a prostitute.

Mehn, the guy fell asleep on the wheels. He would have surely driven us into the path of a truck if not for the vigilance of one of us who raised alarm!
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by matrixme(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Look at the kind of mediocre information coming from the stable of the foremost government institution charged with the responsibility of controlling the disease. This is a shame.
So they are indirectly saying that the rest of the citizens can continue having indiscriminate sex as long as they stay away from the listed group?
For a disease with multiple transmission scenarios, the abokis cutting fingernails, barbers, what about careless health workers that deal with blood infusion and co? These guys are dullards.
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Klins2000(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
A group of people is missing from that list.
Please add Male Lecturers.
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
7. Politicians
8. Doctors/Nurses and other health workers
9. Slay queens/kings
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
7. Politicians
8. Doctors/Nurses and other health workers
9. Slay queens/kings
10. Lectures (especially males)
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by gagadey(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

Dnt mind dem joor

1&2 is because they are frequently been transferred so they have a history of multiple sexual partners whereever they are transferred to.
5 is also same reason. They travel alot and are exposed too. Then for 6, they are used to sharing sharp object.
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by kapai(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
what would make you thing such ..better keep quiet if explanation is not necessary..
teewhizzy4real:
number 1 is also included need no explanation also
Re: 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Newshelm:
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS, has stated that Nigerian security operatives are among six groups with the highest risk of the HIV according to statistics.

The NACA Director-General, Dr. Sani Aliyu, said according to the Integrated Biological and Behavioural Surveillance Survey, the six group of people most likely to contract the virus in the country are:

1. soldiers
2. policemen
3. female sex workers
4. homosexuals
5. transport workers
6. drug addicts.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/6-groups-of-people-most-likely-to.html

no.7 Politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.