Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. (1115 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by akeentech(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
He couldn't afford a Cake, but a bread instead

Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
You can customize your sex doll that way

#we.stand.with.sex.doll.and.women
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by Ibj50(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, ofcourse he can't. Just for the internet
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2018
sex doll got Vagina Worshippers and Vagina Owners going crazy with worry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
end of monopoly on sex is coming...

3 Likes

Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by akeentech(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:
sex doll got Vagina Worshippers and Vagina Owners going crazy with worry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
end of monopoly on sex is coming...
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by akeentech(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
amani63:
You can customize your sex doll that way

#we.stand.with.sex.doll.and.women
You can lie for Africa
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
akeentech:

You can lie for Africa

Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
akeentech:

You can lie for Africa
do you know how many year I have been waiting for this opportunity to come
I will customize my sex doll if I have one
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by akeentech(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
amani63:
do you know how many year I have been waiting for this opportunity to come
I will customize my sex doll if I have one
Lawal O
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
After all the suite bah cool
Re: Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. by akeentech(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
After all the suite bah cool
I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / [must See] 7 Ways To Catch A Lying & Cheating Girlfriend / Never Take Anyone For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.