Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike (781 Views)

Shut Up, You Have Never Built A Kiosk For Anyone-gov Udom Replies Buhari's Aide / Air Force Denies Report Of Helicopters "Dropping Weapons For Herdsmen In Enugu / "Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Newshelm: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Governor of Rivers state, N E Wike this morning was at Rhythm FM Port Harcourt for the programme Viewpoint.

During the broadcast, he talked about recent trends and event that surround the socio-politocal spheres of the state.

www.Newshelmng.com was able to gather some important excerpts from the discussions.

In his words;

Security Challenges in other APC States made it impossible for the APC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to declare a state of emergency in Rivers State. It was the view of the State Security Council that the State Government offer amnesty to criminals. It was successful until it was politicised by the APC. At the beginning, Police and DSS did not cooperate, but Army fully cooperated. The State Government funded the operation that led to the death of Don Wanny. The President may have encouraged It, but the operation was funded by the Rivers State Government.

Don Wanny accepted Amnesty, but refused to abide by the tenets of the Amnesty. It was at this point that the Security Council resolved to track him down. Don Wanny planned a second attack. It was to kill more than 200 persons. I thank God that we tracked him down and averted the tragedy. I reeled out the data on Security infractions during Amaechi to refresh the memory of the people. Don Wanny did not start today.

He also claimed that his administration did not empower Don Wanny:

He reigned all through the Amaechi administration, what measures did Amaechi take to bring him to justice. We have tracked down Don Wanny and brought him to justice. I have never bought weapons for anyone to support me to win elections. I worked with Amaechi to win two elections, I didn't buy guns. It is nonsensical to allege that I will buy guns to win my elections. You don't learn left hand in Old age. If at the time I emerged Local Government Chairman I did not buy guns and as Director General of Amaechi campaign, I did not buy guns, why should I buy guns now? If we do not work in synergy with security agencies, how would we have gotten Don Wanny. Whether we like it or not, it is incumbent on us to play our own part on Security

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-i-have-never-bought-waepons-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by osazeeblue01: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
the best lie of 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
We the Association of Lie Listeners(ALL) just confirmed what you say as a lie so we have concluded that you keep lying

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Benjom(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
God sees every heart bro undecided
Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
The most Useless governor in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Wike is actually telling the truth..
Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by GavelSlam: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
How can you convince the people.
Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Babacele: 3:55am On Jan 21, 2018
liar! now that the heat is on this Wike d soul, he is denying his own very political child and Confederate Don Wanny. Ain't seen nothing yet until you pay for all your atrocities e.g instructing Don Wanny and co to kill innocent people in order to blame it on Amaechi to buy cheap sympathy from foolish people. Cop killer, liar, project stealer, drunkard, barawo, uncultured talker, undeserved governorship, Shameless liar, economy kidnapper, political party destroyer and a criminal .
Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by hypertension(m): 4:08am On Jan 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The most Useless governor in Nigeria.

The most Useless member in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by MasterKim: 4:16am On Jan 21, 2018
This man is a honest man
Very simple and modest

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Chidexter(m): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Naso

Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2018

Donald trump accused of extra marital relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/4301758/trump-accused-extra-marital-affair
Re: PHOTOS: "I Have Never Bought Weapons For Anyone"- Gov Wike by anibirelawal(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2018
This is SUPER STORY...!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Answer This Question / 2019 Elections: Should We Really Not Vote For A Leader Above 70years Of Age? / Revealed: How Over N100b Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration Ahead Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.