Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi (1354 Views)

Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi by metronaija4: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Mike Okri is one of Nigeria's finest musicians that dominated the airwaves in the 90s. Some of his hit songs include Romba style, Okpeke, Time na money and many others. The singer shared lovely photos with his son, Levi. See more below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-mike-okri-look-alike-son-levi/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi by emeijeh(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Indomie children will never know Mike Okri

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi by Authoreety: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eeyaa

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Shows Off Massive Butt (pic, Video) / Cee-c Bbnaija Doing Her Famous Twerk In Portharcourt (video) / Denrele paints Lagos traffic on his body to celebrate 37th birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.