Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hacked:romance And Action Novel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (23128 Views)

I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work / Close Enemies....(A Story About Love, Betrayal, Hatred, Drugs And Action) / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Armynu:

no wahala op, just dont forget us o... Happy Wednesday.

Lol. I won't. Same here
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by eminex(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Wow. Front-page cheesy . never expected it. Thanks guys
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
CHAPTER SIX

Fear is the number one thing that limits us. It prevents us from attaining our full potential. Many who should have been great men failed because of fear. I was almost guilty of this. The fear of death gripped me as I sat in the room they kept us. I kept asking Kunle the same question.

"What if it doesn't work? What if they kill us?"

"Relax" he said calmly and held my hands. The door opened and the boss from earlier walked in.

"You are Lucky! My employers are interested in you so much. They sent someone down" he said. He ordered his men to take us to another room where a fat,potbellied man sat in his flowing agbada. It was Senator Ibikunle. Bingo! Our key into the cabals inner circle.

"Is this them?" The senator asked.

"Yes sir"

"Good" he said. "I heard you two are ready to talk"

"Yes. We are. Can we have some privacy first?" Kunle said looking at the boss of the men in black.

"Excuse us" the senator ordered him. The boss left. "Now before you do anything stupid. You should know that this place is surrounded. There is no way you could possibly escape"

"Oh. We have no interest in escaping"

"Good. Now start talking"

"Do you like my watch Mr senator?" Kunle asked showing his watch.

"What kind of rubbish is this? I am not here for your stupid watch!! I want to know the governor's plan and where his daughter is!!"

"It doesn't look like your normal everyday watch does it? Well,that's because it isn't! This watch has an inbuilt camera and voice recorder. And before you do anything stupid, it is connected to a computer in a safe location. Your face, wordings and all is already recorded and backed up to that computer. My associates, if they don't receive a call from me soon have orders to post it on every social media platform and even send it to a few broadcasting station"

"Hahaha" he laughed. "Do I look like a fool to you? You are bluffing"

"Maybe I am,maybe I am not. But, do you really want to play that kind of game with your political career and possibly jail? Even the cabals will abandon you. Because this is way too much evidence to cover-up. It is your choice if you believe or not"

The senator now looked restless. I stood there the whole time falling in love. Damn! I loved the way Kunle handled the situation.

"Okay!" The senator finally said. "What do you want from me?"

"Good! Now we speak the same language"

Beep! Our demands from the senator will come as a surprise later. Meanwhile,Snake was back in the army. He was called into his commander's office.

"John!" His commander exclaimed. "Nice to have you back!"

"Drop the act sir. We both know you wanted me dead"

"Well! That was before we started working for the same people" he said bursting into laugh. "Ehn. See who got corrupt now"

"I am only here for business. If you will excuse me now!!" He said and started walking out.

"John!!!" He said as Snake turned back. "You made a right choice. If you can't beat them,you join them"

Snake left the office and brought out his phone. He made a call to Alien.

"Hello man! I saw him today. One of the men who framed us"

"Just calm down bro. That is not what you are there for!"

"I know. At least now we know who he works for. The cabals. I will try to identify others that work for them among the army"

"Good. The army is vital if there is going to be a revolution. I have updates from Kunle and Toyin. A video of senator Ibikunle. He is one of them"

"What? Senator Ibikunle? I thought he was one of the good ones"

"Well apparently, he isn't" Alien said.

They both got off the phone. Kunle and I were having a swell time making the senator give into our demands.

"Nice doing business with your Mr senator! Now if I may have your phone. I need to make a call so the video won't be posted" Kunle said to the senator who hurriedly brought out his phone. "Alien! Stand down!" Snake said to the receiver over the phone.

"Okay! Who could have thought senator Ibikunle was one of them"

"Yeah,that is the crazy thing about this fight. Every politician is a suspect until proven innocent"

"Hope you guys are safe?"

"For now,yes!"

"Okay guys. Be……" Alien went silent.

"Alien! Alien!! Alien!!!" He shouted at his phone. The phone went silent followed by sounds of gunshots. Alien's call came back on after a while.

"Hey!!! What happened?!!!!"

"I don't know how they found us but they attacked in their numbers. I couldn't hold them off. I barely escaped myself"

"Alien! Where is the governor's daughter?"

"They took her! They took her!!"

"God!!! How did they know the secret hideout" Kunle asked and paused. "Wait!" He shouted looking at his phone. "The phone is bugged! The phone is bugged!!"

"Hahahahaha" the senator laughed. "Safety precaution by the cabals to make sure we all are safe and do not betray them"

"You bastard!" Kunle held him.

"This fight is more than you boy. Give up. The people you fight are bigger than you"

"No! We are bigger than them! We still have that video of you. Our demands stand if you don't want your political life to end!!!" Kunle said and held him. "Do you understand?!!!" He shouted.

"Yes" the senator answered.

God! How did we make such a mistake? How could we be so stupid. This singular action might have ruined our struggle. Without the governor's daughter safe,we don't have his support. And without the governor's support. Our struggle was as good as dead. But we were not giving up. We still had senator Ibikunle in our pockets and Snake in the army plotting against them. Those had to count for something. At least, we hoped it would. But first things first, we needed to get the governor's daughter back.

Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by collinometricx: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2018
I am loving this...
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by tillaman(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2018
You are doing a great job, please keep it coming, much love from this side
HeyIamWeirdToo:
Wow. Front-page cheesy . never expected it. Thanks guys
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by chisiudeh: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Nice work. Keep it up.
Nice storyline. Only dont make it scarce like some others please.
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by shakyum: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Nice story, so the next update is gonna come next week?
HeyIamWeirdToo:
Due to issues beyond my control. The updates will be reduced to once or twice a week.
Nice story, so the next update is gonna come next week?
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by lovlea07(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Am Loving this story....... Looking forward to turn it 2 a movie with permission from the author if the story ends well....... kudos man... nice write up there
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by seun0225(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am loving this story pls update faster and also mention me in the next update
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
lovlea07:
Am Loving this story....... Looking forward to turn it 2 a movie with permission from the author if the story ends well....... kudos man... nice write up there

Thanks. No problem. As long as I receive royalties. Lol

seun0225:
I am loving this story pls update faster and also mention me in the next update

Thanks. Will do
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by Jeremy123(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2018
HeyIamWeirdToo:

Thanks. No problem. As long as I receive royalties. Lol

Thanks. Will do
mention me too
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2018
cc Hardeybaryor Armynu Kenzico BiadeFolar showstopperss Chigold121 collinometricx tillaman chisiudeh shakyum lovlea07 seun0225 Jeremy123

CHAPTER SEVEN

Challenges shouldn't hinder you from greatness in life. The mere fact that you are facing challenges means you are on the right path.

"Good evening and welcome to the evening news" the news anchor went. "The Governor of Osun as dropped his new formed party to join back his old party, the ruling party. More details shortly" he concluded. Kunle switched off the TV. Since the governor's daughter has been captured. We were able to use the senator Ibikunle's to regain our freedom from the men in black.

"I can't believe this. The governor is backing out" I said.

"Do you blame him? A father would do anything for his daughter" Kunle said.

"I am sorry guys. This is all my fault" Alien said.

"This is nobody's fault. There was nothing you could do" Kunle said.

"What do we do now? Without a powerful politician in the party, the political party is as good as dead" I asked.

"What about if the senator joins?" Alien suggested.

"No. We need the senator on the lowkey for now. Dumping the ruling party would race suspicions and attention"

"So what are you suggesting?"

"We will try to talk to the governor and make him see reason"

"What if he doesn't?"

"When we get to that bridge,we will cross it. Meanwhile, contact Snake. Tell him to look around,maybe someone in the army was involved in the operation to kidnap the governor's daughter"

Kunle and I left to see the governor. Kunle texted him to meet up at their secret location. Few minutes later,the governor arrived in a car and a trusted bodyguard.

"Why did you call me here?" The governor asked immediately he stepped in the room.

"We need your support sir! We can not do this without you!!"

"You should have thought about that before you allowed those monsters take my daughter!!!"

"We will get her back. We are on it"

The governor took a deep sigh.

"Strange Human,I appreciate all you have done for me all this while. I do. But,this is my daughter we are talking about here. I am sorry,but my hands are tied. I will no longer be a part of this. Neither will I be funding this course anymore. Now,I am ordering you to stand down. Any steps you take henceforth will be considered illegal and a crime against the state. Do you understand?"

"But sir……."

"Do you understand?!!!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good!" The Governor said as he walked out.

"Are we really giving up?" I asked after the Governor left.

"No! The plan just changed"

We left the safe house. It was no longer safe anymore. Meanwhile, after Alien had called Snake about the incident. Snake snooped around trying to get information.

"New recruit?" He asked a young soldier.

"Who is asking?" The young soldier challenged until he around and saw Snake's badges. "I am so sorry Sir! This is my third month here Sir!"

"Third month? Are you from a rich family?"

"No Sir!"

"Nice watch" he said pointing to his watch. "And nice phone. Three months salary couldn't have got you that. And neither did you parent's money. So how can you afford them?"

"Uhmmm….uhmmm…uhmmm" he stammers.

"Relax! I am one of you guys" he said. "One has to make extra cash even if it is illegal. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir! But….."

"But what?"

"Never mind Sir!"

"Hey! Talk to me. But what?"

"This is not what I wanted. I enjoy the money but the things they make us do. It is crazy. My conscience is killing me"

"So why did you join then?"

"I didn't of my own free will. Immediately after recruitment, they approached us and threatened us"

"What do you mean approach you?"

"Almost all the recruits were forced to join. Those who did not join paid the price. The commanders take us out weekly to perform operations for very important people"

"You said those who didn't join paid the Price? What price?"

"They lost their family. That is the way they got us to join. They threaten to kill our family"

Snake was speechless. This was a new revelation. Family! The weakness of every human.

"But why don't you just run away with your family?"

"They have people watching them. I don't know how but they do! One guy tried it but he and his family didn't even make it out of their house"

"Do you know how many of you were forced into this?"

"I don't know the exact number but it is a lot. There is a list of names kept by the corrupt commanders"

"Okay!" Snake concluded. "What about the governor's daughter? Do you know if any of your guys were involved in the operation?"

"I don't think so. If they were,it must have been very Private"

"Take care of yourself boy" Snake said and left him. He went straight into one of the corrupt commanders office.

"John! What are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted a little pay back for last time" he said and covered the commanders mouth then blindfolded him. He searched through his documents cabinet to cabinet until he found what he was looking for. The list of soldiers and their pictures beside them. He took pictures of the lists with his phone. After he was done,he removed the blindfold.

"Now you know how I felt when you and others tied me up and blindfolded me" Snake said.

"What? That was a long time ago. You kept a grudge for that long?"

"What can I say? I have a problem"

"If we didn't belong to the same group. I swear to God,I would have……"

Snake didn't wait for him to finish his words before he walked out. After he got to an isolated area,he brought out his phone and put a call through to Kunle.

"Hello Strange"

"Snake!"

"I have news! It is the recruits they use to carry out their evil work. The killings, kidnapping and all"

"Go on"

"Most of them don't really want to be part of all this. They were forced. They threatened to kill their families"

"Oldest trick in the book"

"I have a list of their names. If we can protect their families. Maybe,they would switch sides and be on our side"

"I don't know man. There are only three of us excluding you. How can we protect them all?"

"I don't know. But we have to try. If we can get the loyalty of that kind of Number in the army. It will be a step forward in our struggle"

"Send the list. We will see what we can do!"

Snake got off the phone and sent the list to Kunle. After sending, he went through the list.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed at a face on the list.

He took permission to leave the barracks and drove straight home.

"What are you doing here. I thought my wife said you shouldn't come here again?!" His ex-wife's husband said.

"You bastard!!!" He said and punched him in the face. "Collins Adeboye! They sent you here to spy on my family, right?"

"Hahaha" he laughed. "What took you so long?" He said. "Don't worry, they are safe. As long as you do your job well"

"I swear to God,if anything happens to them……"

"You would kill me?" He interrupted him. "Kill me. Another man will be assigned to monitor them. He might not be as nice as I am"

"Just pray nothing nothing happens to them!"

"Just do your job! And besides, I care for your wife,it is the little boy I don't care for"

"You bastard!!!" Snake held him in the neck and pushed him to the wall.

"You know ,it was very easy getting into your wife's life. She is a cheap slut"

"Shut up!!!" He shouted and punched him. Snake turned back to leave but had a change of mind and turned to face him again.

"What did they use to get you?" Snake asked him. "Was it your wife?" He paused. "Your child?" He paused and noticed the startled reaction on his face. "It is your child isn't it? You are doing all this because they threatened to kill him or her if you didn't do it?" He paused again. "What if I told you I can keep them safe?"

"What can you do?" He gave out a dry laugh. "I already lost her mother. I can't risk her life" he paused. "If you will excuse me. I have work to do. And so do you, if you want to keep your family alive,do it well because I will do mine well to keep my daughter alive"

Meanwhile,Kunle and I went through the names on the list. The families of this people were scattered around the country. How could we save them all?

"I have an idea!" I said.

"Okay. Let's hear it!"

"Ok. The cabals or whatever their name is like all their operations to be on the down low, right?"

"Yes"

"What if we draw enough media attention that killing the families of the names on the list would cause an uproar. They wouldn't want that kind of attention "

"That's actually a good idea" Kunle said. "If we can get the names on this list to be on our side. We are one step closer to achieving our dream"

Kunle's phone buzzed. A message had entered.

"Who is that?" I asked him.

"The senator. He said the cabals shipped in a truck load of weapons yesterday. Why? He doesn't know but this is not good"

"Wait!" Alien said. "Weapons were shipped in yesterday and there was an attack today that claimed lives. Don't you think there is a connection?"

"Why would the cabals go on a killing spree? It doesn't make sense"

There we have it. Overcome one challenge and onto the next one. But that wouldn't stop us. Although,having the governor's backing and support would go a long way. We found a way without him. But,search was still on to find his daughter.

Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by Armynu(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
My story.... My everything.
My update.... My everything.
HeyIamWeirdToo, we did it! Front page ti take over.... keep it coming dear cheers.
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by collinometricx: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Gucciqueen pweetymhi food don arrive ooh
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by seun0225(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
If the governor truly wanted change why will he back out simply because his daughter was kidnapped. Am dying to see the next chapter
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by BiadeFolar(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
seun0225:
If the governor truly wanted change why will he back out simply because his daughter was kidnapped. Am dying to see the next chapter
my brother family has always been people's weaklinks. Trust me.
By the way Mr HeyIamWeirdToo, u might be weird buh yur story is dope!
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by shakyum: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyIamWeirdToo:
cc Hardeybaryor Armynu Kenzico BiadeFolar showstopperss Chigold121 collinometricx tillaman chisiudeh shakyum lovlea07 seun0225 Jeremy123

CHAPTER SEVEN

Challenges shouldn't hinder you from greatness in life. The mere fact that you are facing challenges means you are on the right path.

Nice story. Following, thank u for mentioning me. Continue d good work. We are waiting for chapter 8. Notify me when d next chapter is ready.
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by Hardeybaryor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
HeyIamWeirdToo, today is my birthday, can you give me a Happy Birthday Episode?
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by Jeremy123(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2018
HeyIamWeirdToo:

CHAPTER SEVEN

"

thanks for mentioning
I'm still following the story but is it possible to make it faster like telling when next to expect the next episode
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hardeybaryor:
HeyIamWeirdToo, today is my birthday, can you give me a Happy Birthday Episode?

Happy belated birthday. Sorry for the delay. Was caught up in some stuffs. I owe you a happy birthday update tomorrow.

Jeremy123:

thanks for mentioning
I'm still following the story but is it possible to make it faster like telling when next to expect the next episode

Yes. Next update will be tomorrow
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Armynu:
My story.... My everything.
My update.... My everything.
HeyIamWeirdToo, we did it! Front page ti take over.... keep it coming dear cheers.

Thanks. Another update tomorrow.

shakyum:

Nice story. Following, thank u for mentioning me. Continue d good work. We are waiting for chapter 8. Notify me when d next chapter is ready.

Thanks. Okay. Another update tomorrow.

seun0225:

Lol. You have no idea what people would do to keep their family safe. Thanks for following. Another update tomorrow.
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by joker96: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Nice write up,
i must follow this to the end, can't wait for chapter eight
thumbs up for you
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by Jeremy123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
HeyIamWeirdToo:

Happy belated birthday. Sorry for the delay. Was caught up in some stuffs. I owe you a happy birthday update tomorrow.

Yes. Next update will be tomorrow

I meant that after the posting of a story at the ending
tell us when to expect the next update
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2018

CHAPTER EIGHT

Keep your enemies close and keep your friends even closer. I learnt this lesson a long time but I never really valued its importance. Anybody can betray you anytime. Be careful who you trust and do not put your hopes all anybody. That way,you won't be so hurt when they disappoint you.

We contacted a news agency free of corruption to help publish the names on the list and broadcast to the whole world if any harm should come to their families,the "government" was to blame. This looked like a far fetched idea but now the government (cabal) had no option but to make sure no harm come to the listed names and their family because that would prove us right. All Snake had to do now was get the men on our sides.

"You son of a bitch you did it" a voice said to snake from behind.

"It's you" Snake turned to acknowledge the voice. "I told you I could keep your daughter safe safe. Didn't I?"

"I don't have much time. I can't be seen here talking to you. I have some information. Meet me at your house tonight"

"Ok. I will be there. Hope my son is okay?"

"As long as my daughter is okay,your son will be"

Snake looked at Collins as he walked off. Things were beginning to turn around. That list changed everything. All he had to do now was convince more men to support the struggle. He walked up to a group of soldiers chatting and hid out of their sight.

"It is crazy man" one of them said.

"Whoever published that list checkmated those guys. Now they can't hurt our families" another said laughing.

"We are free!"

"Not totally free!"

Snake came out of hiding and showed himself to the guys. The soldiers quickly adjusted themselves.

"What if I told you guys I know who did it? And you can be totally free!" Snake said.

The soldiers hesitated thinking it was a trap.

"Don't be scared guys. I am one of the good guys. Would you be willing to do anything for your freedom and the safety of your family?"

"Yes sir!" A courageous one answered. "But they are powerful. What can we do?!"

"What strength do they have? You are their strengths! Without you working for them. They are nothing. Don't you realise the power you guys posses?!"

The men looking convinced and assured started responding to Snake.

"What do we do Sir?!" They asked in unison.

"Resist and fight!!!" Snake said with a straight face. "Spread the word! Tell your trusted friends! Come together! They are nothing without us! They hide behind us to perform their evil! Resist and fight!!!"

The men dispersed immediately as though Snake's words were some sought of energizer. Meanwhile,Kunle,Alien and I were having trouble locating the governors daughter. We used our contact, the senator but he wasn't much help. We later changed focus to the weapons the senator said was imported into the country of recent. The senator gave us a location possibly where the weapons were being kept. It could be a trap or not. But we were not going to sit around and do nothing.

"You know,it is not compulsory you come along" Alien said to me as we parked together for the mission.

"No. I want to see this true" I said.

"That's what I like about you" he said smiling at me. "You are a strong girl"
"Thank you" I said shyly.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"

Okay! Now it was getting weird. I thought of an excuse to leave his side. Finally,something came up.

"Let me see how Kunle is doing" I said excusing myself.

"Wait!" He said holding my hand. "Hope I didn't scare you off"

"No! Not at all!"

"I was just saying my mind"

"Thanks for the compliment" I faked a smile while he looked at me intensely.

"I love you Toyin. There I said it"

I was startled. What?!!! Love me?!!! This guy had to be like years older than me.

"I am sorry" I stammered after regaining myself. "You are older than me and all. I can't. Sorry!" I said.

"Age is just a number Toyin" he said smiling.

"I know but I can't" I said and walked away.

I joined Kunle in the other room where he planned on how we would break into the warehouse where the weapons were. In no fewer minutes,Kunle and I were chatting and laughing to the high heavens. Can you blame me? I felt safe with that guy. Could this be love? I don't know but it feels good. Alien came by the door and watched as I flirted and laughed with Kunle. Bitterness and anger was all over his face.

"We need to go!" He said after staring for a while.

"Okay,we will join you soon" Kunle said.

We drove the long distance that led to the warehouse. It was in another state so the journey was a long one. Few distance to the warehouse, we parked and walked the rest. The warehouse was located in an open environment. It was probably located there not to raise suspicions. Who would suspect a warehouse in an open environment was full of guns?. After scanning the environment and no sign of guards,we proceeded to enter. Alien used a metal rod to break the locks. He did it so professionally,something tells me this is not the first time he has broken into somewhere. What I am even saying? He is a skilled military man after all.

The interior of the warehouse looked normal except for wooden crates arranged inside. On opening the crates, they were filled with sophisticated guns and other weapons.

"Wow! These people don't play at all!" Alien said amazed.

"What do they need all this for?!" Kunle asked rhetorically.

While we were lost in thoughts. A man walked in on us and shouted. He was probably the security in charge.

"What are you doing here?!!" He said bringing out a gun. Alien shot the gun from his hands.

"We ask the questions around here!" Alien said.
"Please don't kill me! I don't know anything!" He begged.

"You must know something" Kunle said. "Tell us everything you know!"

"Okay! Okay!! Some days ago,some men hired this warehouse from my oga! They loaded something inside but I didn't check!"

"So you don't know these boxes are filled with guns?"

"I don't!. I swear!!!"

"What can you tell us about the men that brought this?"

"Nothing sir! Except that they came back yesterday to take some of the boxes away. I don't where they took them!"

"Do you think he is telling the truth?" Kunle asked Alien and I.

"There is only one way to find out" Alien said and pointed a gun at the security man.

"God! What are you doing?" I screamed.

"What does it look like I am doing?"

"Pointing a gun to a harmless man?!" I challenged him.

"Would you prefer I point the gun at you?" He asked. I kept silent.

"Good! Then shut up and let me do my job,idiot!" Alien shouted at me.

"Woa man! Take it easy. Why are you talking to her like that?" Kunle challenged.

"I can talk to anyone the way I like!"

"What is wrong with you man?! You are acting strange!"

"No! What is wrong with you?! You are going soft dude! Ever since she came along! You went soft. Get your head back in the game!" He said and walked away to an extreme end of the warehouse.

"What's wrong with him?!" Kunle asked me confused.

"I don't know" I said shaking. "What do we do now about the weapons?"

"We hit the cabals where it hurts the most. We steal the weapons"

"How are we going to transport all this without raising suspicions?"

"I don't know. We need Snake and his army men now more than ever. I hope he made progress!. Meanwhile, we leave and plant the security man here as our man. We will come back to take all this"

"Okay. Can we go now? I don't feel so good"

"Alien!!!" He called him. "If you are still interested in being a member of the group, you can follow us!" He said. Alien reluctantly followed us. Kunle had a small talk with the security man who assured us of his loyalty. Kunle also planted a camera in the warehouse.

Snake took yet another permission to go out of the barrack. He went to see Collins in his former house as requested.

"Why did you want to see me?!" Snake asked him.

"I might useful information about the whereabouts of the governors daughter"

"What?! Spill it already"

"The operation was very classified. Only few top men were involved and knows the location. I don't know where she is but I might have a lead"

"Okay. What is the lead?"

"One of my guys who was involved in the operation said they dropped her at this location" he said handing him a paper. "Although, she might have been moved but you might find useful information in that location"

"Thanks. This will really go a long way"

"Be careful! These men are not like the usual ones you have faced. They are more experienced and dangerous"

"I know. They did overpower an experienced friend who was watching over the governor's daughter"

"What are you saying? My guy didn't say they faced anybody protecting her"

"What?! There was a guy!"

"Yes. There was a guy according to my source but the guy there was the one that handed over the governor's daughter. He was even the one that gave out the location"

"What?!!! You are trying to get in my head! They got their location because another associate called him with a bugged phone which they used to trace the location"

"Think about it! How many minutes were they on the phone? How could the men have gotten there that fast. They were already probably there and needed that call as a coverup"

"I don't believe you!!" Snake said stepping back. He left the environment and made a call to Kunle.

"Snake"

"Strange Human"

"How is everything at that end?"

"Going well. I got a few men now. But that is not why I am calling. The day the governor's daughter was kidnapped, how many minutes were you on the call with Alien?"

"I don't know. Four minutes?"

"How many minutes would it take to drive down to the safe house from the junction leading to it?"

"Maybe 6 minutes. Why are you asking me this Snake?"

"Think Strange. Think! If it takes 6 minutes to get the safehouse from that junction and you were only the call with Alien for 4 minutes. How did the men get there so fast?"

"Oh crap!!!" Kunle jerked up realising Snake's point. "How could I have been so stupid?! It was obvious"

"Alien is a spy amongst us,Strange. We have been compromised"

"Why would he do this?!"

"I don't know but you are not safe in that location. You need to move. And take care of Alien!"

"I have to go!!!" Kunle said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" Alien asked Kunle.

Kunle hesitated but changed his mind.

"Snake! No men are willing to join our movement" he lied.

"That's bad. Look man! I want to apologize about today. I don't know what came over me"

"It is okay. This things happen. We have to disagree to agree" Kunle said faking a smile.

Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by HeyIamWeirdToo: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Happy belated birthday hardeybaryor

Next update will be on Friday guys. Good evening
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by BiadeFolar(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
When I was about getting worried that rivalvary btw Kunle and Alien might blow their operation, Alien's cover got gracefully blown.
Good work! Weidone!
Re: Hacked:romance And Action Novel by collinometricx: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Heyiamweirdtoo nice and long update keep it coming i gat u covered...
Tnks 4 the mention, i appreciate... Anticipating ur next update like no mans business
WINKS

Chimamanda Adichie: Don't Use Feminism To Justify Your Wickedness / "I Named My Granddaughter Chimamanda" Spanish Fan Tells Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104