Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Don't Spend 2018 Praying For A Husband To Locate You, They Can See You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Spend 2018 Praying For A Husband To Locate You, They Can See You... (350 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Spend 2018 Praying For A Husband To Locate You, They Can See You... by mrdynamiconline: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Women, what exactly is it that you want from your dream man? What is it you want your ideal to be like?
Let me remind you that every Man has a joystick, almost every man has the ability and capability to make you a mother because you're already a woman, almost every man will spend on you when they find you worthy even if you're not in a relationship with them.Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

It All Started With A Facebook Page / "The Most Lovely Thing Ever Done for you by a loved one" / Who Miss Me,am Back My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.