Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ike Abonyi Appointed Media Adviser To PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Abonyi Appointed Media Adviser To PDP Chairman (409 Views)

Akpabio's Uncommon Situation; Thursday Political Musing By Ike Abonyi / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje / Buhari To Return Home 'in A Matter Of Days' Femi Adesina Media Adviser To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Abonyi Appointed Media Adviser To PDP Chairman by metroblogger: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ike Abonyi has been appointment as media adviser to PDP national chairman, Uche

He served in the same capacity to Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, erstwhile PDP helsman.

According to Abonyi: “Just to update my friends that in 2010 I was pulled out of the newsroom to be media adviser to the then National Chairman of PDP Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo then a ruling party. Since then much water passed under the bridge in my life for which I give God the glory. I have just been tapped by the current National Chairman of the same PDP though in opposition, Prince Uche Secondus to be his media and publicity adviser. I just felt I should update you my friends. I hope to be very professional in carrying out this assignment that may help rescue this country. Godbless.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/ike-abonyi-appointed-media-adviser-pdp-chairman/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Ike Abonyi Appointed Media Adviser To PDP Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
He is a very amazing man that takes me as a younger brother...
I celebrate you Sir!

(1) (Reply)

PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina / A Twitter User Reacts To Obj's Letter To Buhari. / Nigerian Responds To El-rufai's Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.