Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina (412 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by truegossip(f): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2018
The President of Nigeria has been confirmed yesterday by the presidency that he is medically fit to contest for the presidential poll in 2019,  claiming that he is in a better state of health than he was in 2015 to seek re-election.

Mr. Femi Adesina, who is the presidential spokesman reveal this information while speaking with State House correspondents in Abuja.

Though he said that the president has yet to mind up his mind on whether to re-contest or not, his health will never be an issue and he is perfectly fine.

Adesina said, “Yes, health is wealth. The president is not a frivolous person. If he thinks that his health cannot carry anything, he will not do it. So, of course, his health will matter a lot. It will be very important but we need to give glory to God for the way he is now.  “Every day you see the president you see a glow about him you see freshness about him. I think he’s even in a better state than when he came in 2015. It’s all to the glory of God. So, once he assesses that his health can carry it, there’s nothing wrong if he steps into the fray. But he has the final decision.’’

He said the president has not decided to run for re-election as the whistle had not been blown for such activities by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).  He said, “Well, me I believe that things like Director-General will come when you have become a candidate. If the president steps into the fray now, he’s an aspirant just like any other aspirant. Having a Director-General comes when you become a candidate of the party.’’

The report on whether President Buhari will embrace the Nelson Mandela of Four-Years single term, Adesina said it was the constitutional right of the president to run or not to run.

“Of course, this is a democracy. People will always have a right to their opinion. You know one thing about democracy is that there is the multiplicity of opinion. So, those who believe in the Mandela option, it is their right. And it is also the right of the president to run or not to run. So, you don’t abridge the right of anybody under a democracy”, he added.

SOURCE: http://truegossip.ng/pmb-is-fit-and-healthy-enough-to-run-for-presidency-in-2019-femi-adesina/

Re: PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by Nonso92(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg joor! That man that came back from London ain't buhari.
To the extent even his wife and daughter have started speaking publicly against his government.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by swithaven: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Fit but Brain dead...

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by LessNoise: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
It must be either the food or water in Aso rock that makes sane minds start talking like idiots

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by obrakaneey: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Femi. ... I think PMB's wife n family differs on this. Not to talk of Nigerians.
Re: PMB Is Fit And Healthy Enough To Run For Presidency In 2019- Femi Adesina by Mynd44: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2018

(1)

Beyond Political Aspirations - Meet One Good Apc Person In Imo State / NNPC Operates An Illegal Dollar Account Containing $137 Million - Dino Melaye / My Thought: Why Our Tomorrow Never Comes- The Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.