Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (37916 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Belthazor:
Loool, the dumb bítch called Postmann thinks labelling me dyslexic will change the established fact that he's a gay diva whose ass cheeks swing open like the doors of phantom rolls Royce upon seeing còck! cheesy

What do I owe this analphabetic vagabond from down under who spawns from a clime where blackmen represents hopelessness, savagery, academic and intellectual incompetence?

Aliterate zulu. Nairaland must have replaced your textbooks just the way pap and cheap alcohol replaced courage in your miserable ancestors who sold their values and yours cheaply.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Belthazor:
Loool, the dumb bítch called Postmann thinks labelling me dyslexic will change the established fact that he's a gay diva whose ass cheeks swing open like the doors of phantom rolls Royce upon seeing còck! cheesy
this shellacked AIDSy Zulu survives the onslaught to still breathe?

This chupacabra from mpumalanga is tired of standing on the sidelines, he desires what put his heritage out of the maps.

And yet he wonders why nature made him a human tool to work out the salvation of others while he rots in the dung of oblivion.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

What do I owe this analphabetic vagabond from down under who spawns from a clime where blackmen represents hopelessness, savagery, academic and intellectual incompetence?

Aliterate zulu. Nairaland must have replaced your textbooks just the way pap and cheap alcohol replaced courage in your miserable ancestors who sold their values and yours cheaply.
this is too much for a Zulu trying to rewrite his history on the pages of Nairaland.

Watch him try to go xenophobic here grin

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahahhaha, i just love fûcking with you, even a biitvh aint this predictable and stupid, why do you think i called to sobriquet to quote me? hahahaha...na potopoto full ya head..olodo..

lezzGoat! always trying so hard to hide true self, you can only succeed in fooling yourself...you have never been able to best me in wittiness...never! you are very beneath me...cos i torment you as i deem fit...public dunce!

i hit you with reality, ugly person....am not responsible for your wretchedness, you foolishly chose grammar over success, that explains why you aint got a wife talkless of kidscheesy

This worthless piece of filth keeps quoting himself,..your pathetic life is the sole definition of what nigeria is going through! we are used to you denying every of your moniker!demented punkcheesy

By the way what manner of adult quotes himself? it disturbs the mind to see a forty year old having so many monikers, lol.. you must hail from a generation of scammers or thieves..ah swearcheesy

Everyone knows you as postmann now....you shot yourself in the sac the very first day you quoted me and you had to modify thus revealing to me it is the same person..it hurts i wasn't fast enough with a pics...jobless goat

ur lying and deceptive days are over! shameless fool!

fearlez go and marry, please stop this day to day masturbation...your legs have become weak enoughcheesy

Intellectually you're hollow and vague. Until lezz or postmann throws you a literal bone, you have nothing to feed on. I can go on and pick words which you have lifted consciously and subconsciously from our posts. Endophenomena bastard like you. Little wonder you were in jss 2f when the bright students were in jss 2a, b or even c.

Your sicklemia have deprived your brain vital oxygen and blood flow that you don't stand a chance to compete at optimal levels.

But I'll rather talk about your mom. She died a fool's death. Her woes started the night she parted her wretched thighs and gave your miserable father the opportunity to sow his inferior seeds into her stench-trench.

She was a failure attracted to a failure and together they begat a hyper-moronic, anencephalic, most efficacious contagion ever seen on cyberspace.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

Intellectually you're hollow and vague. Until lezz or postmann throws you a literal bone, you have nothing to feed on. I can go on and pick words which you have lifted consciously and subconsciously from our posts. Endophenomena bastard like you. Little wonder you were in jss 2f when the bright students were in jss 2a, b or even c.

Your sicklemia have deprived your brain vital oxygen and blood flow that you don't stand a chance to compete at optimal levels.

But I'll rather talk about your mom. She died a fool's death. Her woes started the night she parted her wretched thighs and gave your miserable father the opportunity to sow his inferior seeds into her stench-trench.

She was a failure attracted to a failure and together they begat a hyper-moronic, anencephalic, most efficacious contagion ever seen on cyberspace.

My heart quakes for this slip of humanity.

Truly the boy is a diss thief with a big empty head like a discarded bank hall.

Check the last quote he gave me,See him say “ “may a gazillion...”

that’s a shameless, classless ripoff of Thesonofmark.

Then the other line was ripping off dark rebel. This is the pretentious animal that wants to gain my recognition. Someone who’s life has not even amounted to the slimy stinking vagina fluid that projected him to life.

I need pinch myself to remind myself not all of us are this hopelessly stupid.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:

My heart quakes for this slip of humanity.

Truly the boy is a diss thief with a big empty head like a disregard bank hall.

Check the last quote he gave me,See him say “ may a gazillion

that’s a shameless, classless ripoff of Thesonofmark.

Then the other line was ripping off dark rebel. This is the pretentious animal that wants to gain my recognition. Someone who’s life has not even amounted to the slimy stinking virginal fluid that projected him to life.

I need pinch myself to remind myself not all of us are this hopelessly stupid.
yet this was my very words....old age is rapidly taking effect on your skin and intellect....blind batcheesy

your predictable psychology gives you away at the highest maximum, only if your fatherr was literate and intelligent enough to have bestowed upon you a better educational system and a rare quest for achieving success, you wouldn't be this paranoid! Nairaland addict! Seu.n best defines your existence, always changing monikers like a sozzled-ediat!May your bed-ridden mother be fisted anally by a thousand drunks..son of a "maggot infested cûnt" mother
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Now he scurried off to look for lines to plagiarism and edit.

What a dirt bag this filthy inbred is !!!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

Too dumb to spring a comeback spontaneously, aren't you?

You need time, time to scavenge the net like a desert fox looking for someone else's writing to steal.

Your empty post is pathetic.

Hopeless thief. Dunce!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

Too dumb to spring a comeback spontaneously, aren't you?

You need time, time to scavenge the net like a desert fox looking for someone else's writing to steal.

Your empty post is pathetic.

Hopeless thief. Dunce!

hahahahahaha, yet another dumb assertion, child-like mind you beget... i quoted you to reveal your foolishness and blindness, cos as a thieving bastard which you are, you could modify!

your eyes should be cupped out and fed to the vultures since it has used up its usefulness...ugly fûcktard!grin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

bastardized son of a cheap LovePeddler, one whose pussy hole is wider than a whale's yawn...your conception did not kill your mother but the numerous dicks she got fed with....face me now ediat...lezzGoat..make i finish ya brittled destiny!grin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahahahaha, yet another dumb assertion, child-like mind you beget... i quoted you to reveal your foolishness and blindness, cos as a thieving bastard which you are, you could modify!

your eyes should be cupped out and fed to the vultures since it has used up its usefulness...ugly fûcktard!grin

I just used the word 'begat' on you few minutes ago and here you employing it. Hopeless dunce. Endophenomena bastard who lacks the mental requirement to write his own words.
Jss 2f dunce.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

[b]Intellectually you're hollow and vague. Until lezz or postmann throws you a literal bone, you have nothing to feed on. I can go on and pick words which you have lifted consciously and subconsciously from our posts. Endophenomena bastard like you. Little wonder you were in jss 2f when the bright students were in jss 2a, b or even c.
so dis one too na diss? hehehehe, wetin man no go use eye see from lezzGoat, ok then, you wey you dey jss2a? how come you have never counted your first million, how come you are so under achieving in the ways and manners of success, yet this idiot begged for 100 naira recharge card from a female offline...iyanma spits!

lol, if being genotype AS means sickle cell to you, then your education is a total waste, no wonder you dey gbagaun for my head, so you know it is has and not have, stupid dunce!

see recycling, huh? i mean how else can you excel in life with such stagnancy in diss lines? dude i look well fed and nourished than any of your generation combined, did you miss out on the picture? Or your old age also disturbed your vision?

But I'll rather talk about my mom. She died a fool's death. Her woes started the night she parted her wretched thighs and gave my miserable father the opportunity to sow his inferior seeds into her stench-trenchsad.
blah blah blah, dude you don't have to cry while saying it like a silly little biitch, we are all aware of what your mother truly is, stop telling us the same story yet again...it is now boring okay? rightcheesy

She was a failure attracted to a failure and together they begat a hyper-moronic, anencephalic, most efficacious contagion ever seen on cyberspace. [/b]
begat? hmmm, well done, anyways it is boring!

lezz lezz, how is being lonely working for ya?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

bastardized son of a cheap LovePeddler, one whose pussy hole is wider than a whale's yawn...your conception did not kill your mother but the numerous dicks she got fed with....face me now ediat...lezzGoat..make i finish ya brittled destiny!grin

The first part of your mother's body that started the process of decay was herTrichomoniasis affected vagina.

It started oozing from the mortuary that the mortuary attendant gave her an indecent, hurried bath.

She went to her grave as unclean as as she was during her lifetime.

Your hatred for me rises like a river ready to burst its bank. Yes, I'll make you bleed emotionally. You'd never forget the day you gave me unsolicited and unwarranted mentions.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

I just used the word 'begat' on you few minutes ago and here you employing it. Hopeless dunce. Endophenomena bastard who lacks the mental requirement to write his own words.
Jss 2f dunce.
ehen , so na you get beget again?, your intellect is irritatingly surprising and alarming i hope the spectators can now vividly see lezz is postmann, the same way lezz complains about nairalanders using and stealing his words! like he owns the words! that is your trademark, once you notice being bested , it has to me plagiarism or stealing your words at play!grin

only if your one minute father knew you would be such an embarrassment to him, he would have wanked you off on the hard concrete of the slum he worked before his untimely death!cheesy

only if you can channel this unnecessary energy towards reality, you wouldn't have the time to even engage in a back and forth with me, your mates are either making love to their wives at the moment or petting their kids to sleep and prepping for tomorrow's service!

but no, devil will always block your way from the good things of life, more reason why you stay glued to your phone refreshing your page to await my mention, which you would surely get, but at my own choosing time!

you should know you come last on my schedule...retarded jûnkiecheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

The first part of your mother's body that started the process of decay was herTrichomoniasis affected vagina.

It started oozing from the mortuary that the mortuary attendant gave her an indecent, hurried bath.

Your hatred for me rises like a river ready to burst its bank. Yes, I'll make you bleed emotionally. You'd never forget the day you gave me unsolicited and unwarranted mentions.
chai pity the boy.

One look at edimolu and you realize that if his father was any saner than a habitual drunk he would have insisted on a c0md0m and blindfold before ploughing the dirt-cannal of that dead bitch called Edimolu ‘s mother and still insist on being paid for fûcking her.

You can imagine what a reprehensible bitch the woman was before her brothers snuffed her worthless life away and called it an act of honour.

Maybe she ran off with a village career criminal who specializes in unearthing his Neighbour’s yams grin stealing her Father’s palm wine proceeds to pay her own Brideprice.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
chai pity the boy.

One look at edimolu and you realize that of the father was any saner than a habitual drunk he would have insisted on a c0md0m and blindfold before ploughing the dirt-cannal of that dead bitch called Edimolu ‘s mother and still insist on being paid for fûcking her.

You can imagine what a reprehensible bitch the woman was before her brothers snuffed her worthless life away and called it an act of honour.

Maybe she ran off with a village career criminals who specializes in unearthing his Neighbour’s yams grin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

hahahahaha , me bleed? lol..yet another weak attempt at reverse psychology..lezzGoat, i have told you time and again you aren't hardcore!

you are weak, your words are weak, it is the same recycled shit, how do you expect something that has never even tickled me in your previous rebuttals affect me now?

your mother's charcoal stained cûnt was the house of drunks, they served their sole existence by fervently fûcking your mother till her walls grew sore and lump from massive dick manifestation!...she was later stoned to death and her worthless piece of skin was kept to nourish the soil for better yields....nothing should go to waste is the frequent saying!grin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Now he scurried off to look for lines to plagiarism and edit.

What a dirt bag this filthy inbred is !!!
another gbagaun again, in yoruba we say, shey won fi shey e ni? dem use am do you? which one be "lines to plagiarism" ehn? kukuma kill me finish abeg!cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
chai pity the boy.

One look at edimolu and you realize that if his father was any saner than a habitual drunk he would have insisted on a c0md0m and blindfold before ploughing the dirt-cannal of that dead bitch called Edimolu ‘s mother and still insist on being paid for fûcking her.

Maybe she ran off with a village career criminal who specializes in unearthing his Neighbour’s yams grin stealing her Father’s palm wine proceeds to pay her own Brideprice.
confused idiot, at least you dont call me dark.rebel anymore, nor am i zan.dar...am glad your brain has finally figured that out!

yet your disses are still the same, you just churn out words from that militant head of yours not minding whether they serve meaning or not!

where are your parents mister? wasting away six feets deep...making repeated turns and wishing they were alive to disown you so you no longer insult their progeny!

thought you claimed you would never give me a mention? hahahahahaha...you can't even keep to your words, deserted fool...

imagine a 40 year old dancing around nairaland cos a lady once crushed on him, one must be really sex starved to feel so funky about that!

fûcked up self-servicer!cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
The dude edimolu just makes empty cheap rants like the termite-ravaged planks that formed his mother's coffin.

The termites got to her effing corpse the very minute the bitch was lowered onto that shallow grave behind a community refuse dump. grin
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

ehen , so na you get beget again?

Not everyone suffers from the same mental impairment as you as was transferred by your gene donors.

Was it by coincidence you employed the word 'beget' just few minutes after it was used on you?

Hasn't this been a consistency in all your posts?

Weren't you the one lezz caught stealing line after line from the internet?

Were you not the same person stealing my lines word for word from my theumbra account?

Even the egg and sperm that formed a low breed quasi-literate like you were deficient in vital components necessary for the formation of an intellectually promising child.

Cursed Elf who lacks honour and personal integrity.

May no plant or life grow at the spot where your mother's grave was laid. Let it be perpetually marked as the site where nothing flourish like her miserable son who lacks the mental power to write his own words.

Hopeless nuisance.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

Not everyone suffers from the same mental impairment as you as was transferred by your gene donors.

Was it by coincidence you employed the word 'beget' just few minutes after it was used on you?

We're you not the same person stealing my lines word for word from my theumbra account?

Even the egg and sperm-barn that formed a low breed quasi-literate like you were deficient in vital components necessary for the formation of an intellectually promising child.

Cursed Elf who lack honor and personal integrity.

May no plant or life grow at the spot where your mother's grave was laid. Let it be perpetually marked as the cite where nothing flourish like miserable son who lacks the mental power to write his own words.

Hopeless nuisance.
The waste of vaginal secretion called edimolu2 doesn't even know the difference between "am" and "I'm".
One is a verb of being and the other one an abbreviation of the pronoun "l" and the verb "am".
And he wants me to take him seriously when his father neglected his very basic education we all took for granted.

confused idiot, at least you dont call me dark.rebel anymore, nor am i zan.dar...am glad your brain has finally figured that out!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
The dude edimolu just makes empty cheap rants like the termite-ravaged planks that formed his mother's coffin.

The termites got to her effing corpse the very minute the bitch was lowered onto that shallow grave behind a community refuse dump. grin
termites rant? you are out of ideas so fast that you would now emanate rubbish from that brain that has the same size as a rabbits dung?

for hours you have been unable to leave this thread, quoting yourself here and there, jobless fool...i just pity your dying moments, knowing fully well you got no family, friend or kids!...people like your are thrown by the road side and left to decay!cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ran out of ideas? This edimolu sod truly lack cognition and is short on metaphors.

The only people who ran out of ideas are your murderous uncles who used sticks, axes, knives and clubs to beat your trollop mother until she died like a street h00ker.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahahaha , me bleed? lol..yet another weak attempt at reverse psychology..lezzGoat, i have told you time and again you aren't hardcore!

you are weak, your words are weak, it is the same recycled shit, how do you expect something that has never even tickled me in your previous rebuttals affect me now?

your mother's charcoal stained cûnt was the house of drunks, they served their sole existence by fervently fûcking your mother till her walls grew sore and lump from massive dick manifestation!...she was later stoned to death and her worthless piece of skin was kept to nourish the soil for better yields....nothing should go to waste is the frequent saying!grin

Yet you reply with an attempt to match my onslaught on your dead mother.

I've told you, even at pretence your inferior intellect still betrays you.

Takes this:

You're mother's vagina was the village sperm-ban where all the drunks deposit their unspent lustful desire.

Your father, despite his biological impairment was the unlucky idiot who won the race to your mother'sTrichomoniasis affected ovaries and that became your conception.

Your matter was buried in a blood stained pant. She was still bleeding even in death for her incurable pelvic inflammatory disease.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

We're you not the same person stealing my lines word for word from my theumbra account?

Even the egg and sperm-barn that formed a low breed quasi-literate like you were deficient in vital components necessary for the formation of an intellectually promising child.

Cursed Elf who lack honor and personal integrity.

May no plant or life grow at the spot where your mother's grave was laid. Let it be perpetually marked as the cite where nothing flourish like miserable son who lacks the mental power to write his own words.

Hopeless nuisance.
he has resorted to cursing, a normal trait of lezz known to all when pummelled...

are you done with them disses already? stop typing plagiarism and diss me,abeg now, you never know who you messing with lezz....na payback be this....tormenting you with my known sobriquet, the fact that you are even hiding under the postmann account proves you being a pussy niggacheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:
The waste of vaginal secretion called edimolu2 doesn't even know the difference between "am" and "I'm".
One is a verb of being and the other one an abbreviation of the pronoun "l" and the verb "am".
And he wants me to take him seriously when his father neglected his very basic education we all took for granted.

why is edimolu/edimolu2 avoiding this post?

He quotes every other posts but this one. He doesn't want to duplicate his analphabetism for everyone to see.

Whoever thought this psychedelic human filth had any sense of shame!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
postmann:

Yet you reply with an attempt to match my onslaught on my dead mother.

I've told you, even at pretence your inferior intellect still betrays you.

Takes this:

You're mother's vagina was the village sperm-ban where all the drunks deposit their unspent lustful desire.

Your father, despite his biological impairment was the unlucky idiot who won the race to your mother'sTrichomoniasis affected ovaries and that became your conception.

Your matter was buried in a blood stained pant. She was still bleeding even in death for her incurable pelvic inflammatory disease.
hahahhahhaha, postmann yet gives himself away again as lezz, lezzGoat, are you void of shame? only lezz uses 'take this' in his rebuttals.....

even your "take this" sef na gbagaun, "you're mother's vagina"? another gbagaun!

biological impairment? lezz's usual words....lets keep this up.....after tonight the mere mention of my moniker would send ripples of sweat down your ugly face....nitwitted bastard
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Postmann the Snowflake called edimolu is now subtly pleading for you not to go full throttle on him grin

He's complaining you're now dissing him

Oh, I forgot this is a happy birthday thread.

Manic depressive vagabond.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

he has resorted to cursing, a normal trait of lezz known to all when pummelled...

are you done with them disses already? stop typing plagiarism and diss me,abeg now, you never know who you messing with lezz....na payback be this....tormenting you with my known sobriquet, the fact that you are even hiding under the postmann account proves you being a pussy niggacheesy

Did you say payback?? This twisted psychotic cùnt!!!

You haven't written anything all day that can be regarded as a comeback.

This pig wanna fly. Loser. This only the beginning. I've got time on my hands. Today I'll bury you besides you badly decomposed mother.

Sickle-cell-ed ravage sociopath!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahhahhaha, postmann yet gives himself away again as lezz, lezzGoat, are you void of shame? only lezz uses 'take this' in his rebuttals.....

even your "take this" sef na gbagaun, "you're mother's vagina"? another gbagaun!

biological impairment? lezz's usual words....lets keep this up.....after tonight the mere mention of my moniker would send ripples of sweat down your ugly face....nitwitted bastard

I just have to take exception and quote this.

At the emboldened, anyone in doubt that this boy is a fan ? A crazed, stalking, monomaniac, over-fixated fan of Lezz??

The boy studies Lezz more than he studies his destiny..

Pay attention to your life boy, you're wasting away when all you see in front of you is Lezz.

Wannabe-me faggit!

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
DriveByKiller:

this guy is a complete dunce, did you even visit any place worthy of education, why is grammar so distant from you?

"nor am i zan.dar" in that sentence is wrong?
now this is getting on my nerves, i hate seeing dimwits making an outright stupidity and foolishness of themselves when trying to correct others, whereas the unending laugh is ever on them!

Even your father, i repeat you dead father can't best my use of grammar...olodocheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122