Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts (3614 Views)

Obasanjo: Reno Omokri Tackles Fayose Over Attack On Former President / Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by UmuObiligbo: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter with caption ..

Obasanjo introduced the GSM revolution. He paid off our entire foreign debt. He never owed salary for even one day. He set up the EFCC and put Ribadu there. He tamed political sharia. After this, one sycophant is bold enough to say 3 years of Buhari is better than 8 of Obasanjo!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1781/3-years-of-buhari-is-better-than-8-of-obasanjo-reno-omokri-reacts/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Talknochip(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Its so strange how som pple keep defending Buhari wit all d abnormalities we see everyday! ....It is no longer Normal... Dis is beyond d physical...

12 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Not only that three years of PMB is better than eight years of OBJ. PMB's three years have been far better than the sixteen years of PDP altogether if we compare apple for apple.

We must consider facts, including the following:
1. Completed infrastructures including roads and housings. In 16 years, PDP didn't complete any major project throughout Nigeria. If it's a lie, kindly bring out the project. On the other hand, PMB has completed Abuja-Kaduna rail project it inherited in less than two years of assuming office. Many major roads have also been completed.

2. In sixteen years, PDP could not improve power generation nor power supply. OBJ spent $16bn on power project, yet NOTHING to show for it. PMB's regime has notably improved generation and distribution of power and we can see the difference.

3. Foreign Reserves - while OBJ built our reserves, GEJ of same PDP found a way to deplete it to around $29bn from $67bn despite earnings of billion dollars from crude sale. PMB, with about 40% earnings compared to GEJ, has built the reserve to above $47bn in less than three years with oil at average of $55 per barrel.

4. Import and export - while PDP's was basically an import driven economy, PMB is changing the orientation as our import has continued to reduce while our export goes up every quarter.

There are more but we will leave you for now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Movic1(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:
Not only that three years of PMB is better than eight years of OBJ. PMB's three years have been far better than the sixteen years of PDP altogether if we compare apple for apple.

What! Bro i just came back from a long term ban. Don't let me say what will make me go back. WTF are you saying?

18 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Movic1:

What! Bro i just came back from a long term ban. Don't let me say what will make me go back. WTF are you saying?
You can hyperventilate as you like, PMB regime is better. I have provided you with some facts up there.
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Your moniker says @sillymods but it's so glaring right now that you are the one who's silly.

Reno listed projects initiated, executed and commissioned by the OBJ administration.

Now you're here countering the claim without mentioning a single project to just your claim.

Tell me one reason why I shouldn't think you're just a stupid fool with a wooden brain?
Kid, what achievement is there in granting operating license for GSM? Babies everywhere.

What achievement is in paying salaries? Is PMB owing salaries? Didn't he even bail out many states owing before he came on board?

Is PMB not servicing our loans? OBJ didn't pay off our loans. They were rather forgiven by our creditors, not paid by us.

Go get education, you refused.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by OfficialAwol(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

1. Completed infrastructures including roads and housings. In 16 years, PDP didn't complete any major project throughout Nigeria. If it's a lie, kindly bring out the project. On the other hand, PMB has completed Abuja-Kaduna rail project it inherited in less than two years of assuming office. Many major roads have also been completed.

2. In sixteen years, PDP could not improve power generation nor power supply. OBJ spent $16bn on power project, yet NOTHING to show for it. PMB's regime has notably improved generation and distribution of power and we can see the difference.

3. Foreign Reserves - while OBJ built our reserves, GEJ of same PDP found a way to deplete it to around $29bn from $67bn despite earnings of billion dollars from crude sale. PMB, with about 40% earnings compared to GEJ, has built the reserve to above $47bn in less than three years with oil at average of $55 per barrel.

4. Import and export - while PDP's was basically an import driven economy, PMB is changing the orientation as our import has continued to reduce while our export goes up every quarter.

Oh goodness!

No roads in 16 years?

Have you ever heard of a road called Benin-Ore road in Nigeria that was done by GEJ?

Enugu-Abakaliki-Ogoja road, in my state, was done by GEJ.

Roads done in the North are countless.

Almajiri schools built.

Why are twisting facts?

Why are you bent on deceiving the gullible?

21 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by OfficialAwol(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Kid, what achievement is there in granting operating license for GSM? Babies everywhere.

What achievement is in paying salaries? Is PMB owing salaries? Didn't he even bail out many states owing before he came on board?

Is PMB not servicing our loans? OBJ didn't pay off our loans. They were rather forgiven by our creditors, not paid by us.

OBJ administration got our loans written off, so who should the credit go to?

Buhari's body odour?

12 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Faithola(f): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Movic1:

Hahahhahahahaahhahahahhaha.....Nairaland people eeh

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Oh goodness!

No roads in 16 years?

Have you ever heard of a road called Benin-Ore road in Nigeria that was done by GEJ?

Almajiri schools built.

Why are twisting facts?

Benini-Ore road done by GEJ?.

You must be hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Movic1(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

You can hyperventilate as you like, PMB regime is better. I have provided you with some facts up there.

All you wrote up there is rubbish! Scroll up , read what you wrote and ask yourself if it make sense. So In 16 years, PDP didn't complete any major project throughout Nigeria. They didn't build any road throughout 16yrs. Don't tell me you are driving on sand all this while before APC came to power. Beside buhari didn't initiate any New thing to the system , all what he's doing now are leftover work of PDP and GEJ. SMH

4 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Buhari's body odour?
Nigeria largely enjoyed a lot of sentiments and sympathy then, given what we had passed through with Abiola and Abacha saga.

Debt writing off isn't same as debt payment.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by bjayx: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Buhari is a confused bigot
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by SillyMods: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Movic1:

All you wrote up there is rubbish! Scroll up , read what you wrote and ask yourself if it make sense. So In 16 years, PDP didn't complete any major project throughout Nigeria. They didn't build any road throughout 16yrs. Don't tell me you are driving on sand all this while before APC came to power. Beside buhari didn't initiate any New thing to the system , all what he's doing now are leftover work of PDP and GEJ. SMH
Stop bogus statements and mention the roads.

PDP were challenged to name a single road started and completed in sixteen years of holding us to ransom, and they couldn't mention one. You may help them now. grin
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by OfficialAwol(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Nigeria largely enjoyed a lot of sentiments and sympathy then, given what we had passed through with Abiola and Abacha saga.

Debt writing off isn't same as debt payment.

Debt payment,

And debt write-off ain't the same. Agreed.

If Buhari had gotten our debt written off, would you not masturbate over it and sing praises of how international goodwill he enjoys?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by VisioDirect: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
OBJ built Nigeria's best and highest capacity stadium, the Abuja National Stadium.

OBJ formed anti-corruption agencies such as EFCC and ICPC and were most effective under his administration than ever.

Nigeria's GDP was growing by 7% under OBJ contrary to 2% in 1999 despite selling oil at $30 per barrel.

OBJ raised Nigeria's Excess reserves from $2 billion in 1999 to $45 billion in 2007.

OBJ spearheaded the integration of Gulf of Guinea commission (GCC)

OBJ and Gadaffi established an healthcare system which benefit the whole of africa. The budget of the heathcare system was $30 billion. Nigeria and Libya vow to contribute 50% of it.

OBJ in his military regime ensures the independence of Zimbabwe and Angola.

OBJ secured $18 billion debt pardon from london and paris club.

OBJ played a pivotal role in regeneration and repositioning of African Union (AU)

In 2008, UN secretary general, Bank Ki Moon appointed Obasanjo as a special envoy on great lakes region due to its achievement in democracy through out africa.

OBJ was part of those who negotiated the release of Nelson Mandela.

OBJ reduced Nigerian debt from $35 billion to $5 billion.

OBJ appealed for the admission of Nigeria into commonwealth after Nigeria was expelled during Abacha Regime.

OBJ formed the Nigeria National Petroleum Commission (NNPC)

OBJ built 2 refineries for Nigeria.

OBJ organise FESTAC 77 which showcase the cultural heritage of Nigeria to the world.

0BJ encourages commercial farming by establishing his own farm for others to follow.

OBJ created more Job opportunity than any other time in Nigeria's history with the Telecommunication and Banking system.

OBJ launches Nigeria first sattelite space, Nigeria Sattelite I. It ensure good internet and mobile telecommunication system.

Drastic Development of Abuja city under Mallam Nasir El Rufai as minister which restore the earlier set masterplan.

Reformation of Banking sector which produce more job for Nigerian youth.

Poverty Eradication programmes through NAPEP.

OBJ created enabling environment for investors into Nigeria.

OBJ instituted compulsory retirement for Nigerian Military General which could plot a coup and lead us back to military government.

OBJ constructed Nigeria's National theatre which gives the country good images around the world.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2197875/question-what-did-olusegun-obasanjo

10 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Movic1(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop bogus statements and mention the roads.

PDP were challenged to name a single road started and completed in sixteen years of holding us to ransom, and they couldn't mention one. You may help them now. grin

I'm not a supporter of PDP, Infact I'm once a die hard buhari supporter but if things aren't going the right path i speak up. You can as well tell me Buhari's initiated and completed project.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by OfficialAwol(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Benini-Ore road done by GEJ?.

You must be hallucinating.

I'd prefer you counter me with facts and stop being silly.

We are in the era of technology, and google is always your friend.

"We have intervened in a number of roads across the country, and we will not stop until we have returned our roads to class A roads. We are committed".

GEJ speaking as he commissioned the phase 1 of Benin-Ore road, as reported by Vanguard of 29th Sept, 2014.

You probably didn't know GEJ did the road like Amaechi did not know we had railway.

I will make sure you do not succeed in your mission to deceive the uninformed.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Sniper4real(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
this omokry again
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by tuniski: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Have you heard of Paris club loan refund? That turns out to be savings from obj's loan payment! Sense fall on You.
Buhari in 100 life time can't match Obasanjo!

6 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Babacele: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

you forgot to add that we must put all the earnings under PDP for 16years on the table vis a vis their achievement and compare with Buhari's relatively meagre earnings and his achievements so far. These thieves think we all are fools but they are mistaken PDP ain't coming back in this lifetime.
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Babacele: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Oh goodness!

No roads in 16 years?

Almajiri schools built.

Why are twisting facts?

after looting N300b on the Benin Ore and doing resurfacing from Benin-Ofosu? No sir PDP didn't construction a damn shiit on that road and there a evidences hence they couldn't reply when the VP - Osinbajo threw that challenge at them -PDP.

WWW.abdusidiq.com
You Have No Score Card to Show
the People, Oshiomhole tells
Jonathan
EDITOR
Nov 13, 2014 6:52 am
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of
Edo State has challenged
President Goodluck Jonathan to
show what his party, the Peoples
Democratic Party has done in Edo
State, saying the President only
came to the state to commission a
resurfaced existing Ofosu-Benin
axis of an expressway which was
constructed by a military regime.
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Babacele: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2018
www.Saharareporters.com

I f you are a Nigerian, chances are
you know someone who has spent
an entire day, at least once,
traveling the 140-mile Sagamu-
Benin City road, or been killed
trying to do so.
Sagamu-Benin, sometimes
referred to herein as “The Road,”
is the only direct link between the
eastern and western parts of
Nigeria, and between her political
and economic capitals, Abuja and
Lagos.
It is a thirsty road, guzzling the
blood of innocent Nigerians. In
one accident, a friend of mine was
able to find only her brother’s
head, but no other part of him. In
a well-publicized crash a few
years ago, a vehicle ran over tens
of people who had been forced to
lie on The Road by armed robbers
while being robbed.
It is also a hungry road: almost
every week, vast sums of money
are “spent” on it by federal
authorities who pretend not to
know that federal authorities are
“spending” vast sums of money
on it.

On 23 September 2003, the
Minister of Works, Adeseye
Ogunlewe, announced that the
government was losing an
estimated N185 billion annually to
bad roads, and had awarded 156
road contracts since 1999 at a
cost of N302 billion, and
describing the situation as
“shameful.”

At different times, desperate
governments of Ondo and Ogun
States have intervened to
rehabilitate damaged portions of
The Road in their areas, only to
come under the attack of federal
officials.
Sagamu-Benin is part of the
Lagos-Mombasa, as well as
Algiers-Lagos sections of the
Trans-Africa Highway, and of
Nigeria’s East-West Road. It is
probably Nigeria’s most vital road.
That is why it is in many ways a
good way to study and analyze
Nigeria.
In the 1970s when it was built by
Dumez, travelers needed only a
comfortable three hours between
Benin City and Lagos. But that joy
of easy travel lasted only a few
years. Collapsing sections yielded
the phenomenon of full-time,
year-round budgeting for endless
repair. Traveling back, in terms of
hot air and hot funds, here is
some of what we know:

On January 21, 2013, Minister of
Works, Mike Onolememen, told a
visiting Kogi State delegation led
by Senator Smart Adeyemi that
The Road, along with three others,
would be completed before the
end of the Goodluck Jonathan
administration, using funds of the
Subsidy Reinvestment and
Empowerment Programme (SURE-
P).

In April 2013, SURE-P was said to
have invested N16.5 billion on
The Road. Vanguard newspaper
said the agency had (also)
budgeted N21.7 billion to cover
the dualisation of the East-West
road.
In December 2012 , Gabriel
Amuchi, the Managing Director of
FERMA, said that the "zero
potholes" target set for the festive
period on critical Federal
Highways, naming one of them as
the Sagamu-Benin Road.

In October 2012, Solel Boneh won
a three-year $390 million contract
to widen and pave the Sagamu-
Benin road, and rebuild drainage
and water channels.
In September 2012, the
government awarded a three-year
contract for the reconstruction of
sections of The Road, worth over
N65b.

In September 2011, during a
courtesy visit to Edo State
Governor Adams Oshiomhole,
Minister Mike Onolememen
explained that the real problem
with the Benin-Ore part of The
Road was the water table being
very high, and that every
construction methodology had
been defeated because in the
raining season the road would be
washed away. The governor
expressed shock that neither
contractors nor the Minister’s
predecessors had identified and
corrected this issue. The N16
billion reconstruction/asphalt
overlay of the Benin-Ofosu
section, by RCC, continued.

In August 2011, the Federal
Government approved an
additional funding of N106 billion
for the East-West Road, to bring
the total sum to N245 billion, up
from N138 billion, Minister of
Information Maku citing a failed
portion of the Sagamu-Benin
Road.

In July 2011, Mr. Onolememen
announced that Nigeria had
decided to concession the
Sagamu-Benin Road to capable
private investors, using a Public-
Private Partnership model.
In December 2010, the House of
Representatives Sub-Committee
on FERMA asked the government
to inject over N500billion as an
intervention fund to rescue the
country’s roads from collapse,
adding that FERMA needed about
N100billion annually.

In November 2009, the Federal
Government awarded contracts
worth N12. 2 billion to RCC and
Borini Prono for repairs on the
road.
In October 2009, President
UmaruYar'Adua directed that
unspent allocations to the Ministry
of Works, be channeled into road
rehabilitation and construction.

In September 2009, Minister Dora
Akunyili announced government
contracts worth N29.5billion,
including an additional N16.67
billion for the reconstruction of
The Road, raising the cost of
reconstruction to N24.27billion.
In May 2009, N9.7 billion contract
for rehabilitation of the Ofosu-Ore
portion of The Road was awarded.
In April 2009, the government
approved N376.4 billion for 30
road contracts nationwide,
including two sections of
Sagamu-Benin, part of 26 road
projects worth N116.57 billion.

In August 2007, the new Minister
of Transportation, Diezani Allison-
Madueke, reportedly broke down
when she visited and saw the
deplorable condition of The Road.
Soon after that, she disclosed that
the Obasanjo government had
spent over N450 billion on roads
in its eight years.
About two weeks after her crying
act on The Road, something of a
reconstruction began. A top
Ministry official, John Ibe, told
reporters the first phase of the
contract, for N7.5 billion, had been
awarded.

In Feb 2007, Solel Boneh
International received a $52
million contract for renovating the
“Lagos-Benin” expressway.
At the end of 2006, Solel Boneh
won a contract to pave a road in
Nigeria for $270 million; that road
was unspecified.

On 21 December 2006, the
government gave RCC a N7.5
billion contract for rehabilitation
work on The Road.
In November 2006, President
Obasanjo stated that N36 billion
had been made available for the
construction of the East-West
Road, among others.

On October 16, 2006, Olubunmi
Peters, the Managing Director of
FERMA, announced the
government had approved N6
billion for repairs on The Road.
In July 2006, the government said
N438.8billion had been made
available for three major
highways, including the East-
West.

In November 2005, the Senate,
citing "the deteriorating state of
our federal highways and the
increase in the spate of road
accidents," specifically on the
Lagos-Ibadan and Sagamu-Benin
highways, asked its Committee on
Works to investigate FERMA and
the Ministry of Works.
"The Minister of Works ought to
be invited because we can't
explain where all this money is
going,” Senator Victor Oyofo said.
“The Benin-Ore road is [the]
worst.”

In March 2004, Adeseye
Ogunlewe, the new Minister, said
the government had approved N15
billion for road maintenance.

In February 2004 , the government
announced "Operation 500 Roads,"
to rehabilitate a total of 26,400km
of roads, including Benin-Sagamu;
and in October, "Operation 1000
Roads" and 32,000 kilometres, at
a cost of N5.8 billion.
Following a November 2002
request by the Ministry for a
virement of N10 billion to enable it
make payment for contracts
already executed, the House of
Representatives agreed to probe
how N300 billion disbursed to the
Ministry in three years was spent.
In a resolution, the House noted
that in the 2002 Appropriation Act
alone, the National Assembly
made monthly appropriations of
over N70 billion to the Ministry.
In September 2000, Minister
Anenih said that the Federal
Government had set aside N19
billion for the rehabilitation of
roads in the South-West.

On 21 August, Information and
National Orientation minister Jerry
Gana announced a N1.7 billion
contract for emergency repairs of
the Sagamu-Benin Road to
Piccolo-Brunelli Engineering Ltd.
In May 2002, the Ministry
announced that the government
had already spent over N42 billion
nationwide on completed road
projects.

In May 2000, at the end of the
first year of the Olusegun
Obasanjo presidency, the
government announced that it had
up till that point awarded
contracts for 45 road and bridge
projects valued at N65 billion. I
presume that somewhere in there
was Sagamu-Benin.
There, in shorthand, is partly
where Nigeria has been.
Happy New Year, Nigeria!
sonala.olumhense@gmail.com
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Sagamaje(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Movic1:

grin grin why did they ban you bro. Most of this Buhari Media Cows push us to say things one never meant to say

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by delkuf(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2018
What has buhari that u compare his régime to that of Obasanjo? Am APC to d core, but buhari has disappointed us. During gej I was buying a bag of rice for six thousand naira, but look at d case.
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Minjim: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2018
UmuObiligbo:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1781/3-years-of-buhari-is-better-than-8-of-obasanjo-reno-omokri-reacts/

cc; lalasticlala

Obasanjo institutionized corruption in the NA with his third term agenda

He made Nigeria solely reply on importing refine petrol instead of investing on building refineries to meet our local consumption.

Efcc is just a political tool, Obasanjo taught subsequent presidents that. He only used Ribadu on those that fell out with him

Obasanjo spent $16b on power with little or no improvement.

Obasanjo wasted huge money on National Identity Card, more than half of those that registered didn't get the card cos the fund was embezzled by his associates

Obasanjo is not morally upright to be use to exemplify anything effectively orchestred.

If obasanjo had laid a good example, others would have builded on it.

But here we are...
Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by dealslip(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Buhari's body odour?
Be careful we paid a portion of the loan and we were forgiven the rest not that it was just written off

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
UmuObiligbo:
@APROKOGIRL

cc; lalasticlala

I can never forget Dora Akunyili. It was made possible because OBJ gave her an enabling environment. He supported her and did not meddle in her affairs.

Who is the sycophant doing the comparison

No matter how corrupt ObJ is, he is far better than PMB

2 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

This country has being ridiculed by PMB

You can argue all you can but 99% of Nigerians knows the truth

You know who the rest 1% are undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts by godliman: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

our debts written off automatically witthout any effort? did you know a percentage was paid bf the balance was written off so you too hurry go and get quality education with teaching aids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Lets Not Get Carried Away. / Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial / 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.