Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos (1648 Views)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos by acupikin: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
From Thin To Thick & Curvy:Nigerian lady Shares Before And After photos
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady, Oyindamola shared her 3-year transformation picture on Instagrama and it caught our attention.From My view this is what i call super transfromation,Nairalanders what do u think

Nigerian Lady Before And After Photos
She wrote:
“Transformation Tuesday !!!!!! I have bin through thin and thicke ,by the way I was 19,that was three years ago ���� #thickeandcurvy #transformationtuesday”
cc:lalasticlala

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/celebritylifestyle/nigerian-lady-shares-photos/

Re: Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos by acupikin: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
see more photos here-https:///p9o2jl-Bw
Re: Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
the hips are not of this world
Re: Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos by Timajohn(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
She resemble a sun dried fish in the first pics, while she looks like a rat that ate poison in the second pics.... Transformation ko formatranstion ni
Re: Transformation: From Thin To Thick & Curvylady Shares Before And After Photos by michlins(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
And she thinks she looks better this way. Just imagine the amount of stretch marks on that butt and laps

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. / Janemena Goes Pantless In New Photo / What Do You Know About Edo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.