Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) (2856 Views)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

[s]Tomorrow with the same mouth they will say government should create enabling environment for private sector. Why do you also expect government to create Jobs for the youths? Has whatever job you do or the youths do is that not a personal business? When you deal with many fornicators who masquerade as religious fanatics you always have to deal with the question of mindless hypocrisy

That fools hate Fulani and want to use such deep seated hatred as foundation for solving herdsmen Vs farmers clashes is not only laughable but shows how foolishness is devoid of any reason.[/s]

You see how foolish you are? I only saw senseless rants on the badly pieced gibberish you spilled up there.

How does government taking people's lands to give to another ethnic group for their personal business become creating an enabling environment for private business to thrive? Why does this same government not give poultry farmers colonies? What about the goat and pig rearers?

Government creating enabling condition for private sector businesses to thrive is simply providing and putting in place policies which make it easy for businesses especially start ups to thrive, access tax holidays and access micro and Marco credit facilities.

A sensible person would have learned something new today from the above explanation I just gave but thick headed pigs who would rather die but reason logically with their heads on any matter that concerns buhari would rather not.

Is buying your own land and rearing your cattle within such a big thing to ask? Don't worry... Until the Fulanis become an endangered species to be shot at sight then it would dawn on you primitive ilk that no one has the monopoly of violence, and given the right motivation and reason, even a lap dog could be as dangerous as a rotweiller. It's already going on in Ghana!

2 Likes

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by usba: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
bishopkay:

You see how foolish you are? I only saw senseless rants on the badly pieced gibberish you spilled up there.

How does government taking people's lands to give to another ethnic group for their personal business become creating an enabling environment for private business to thrive? Why does this same government not give poultry farmers colonies? What about the goat and pig rearers?

Government creating enabling condition for private sector businesses to thrive is simply providing and putting in place policies which make it easy for businesses especially start ups to thrive, access tax holidays and access micro and Marco credit facilities.

A sensible person would have learned something new today from the above explanation I just gave but thick headed pigs who would rather die but reason logically with their heads on any matter that concerns buhari would rather not.

Is buying your own land and rearing your cattle within such a big thing to ask? Don't worry... Until the Fulanis become an endangered species to be shot at sight then it would dawn on you primitive ilk that no one has the monopoly of violence, and given the right motivation and reason, even a lap dog could be as dangerous as a rotweiller. It's already going on in Ghana!
[/s]

I only discuss with people I consider sane and having a grey matter.
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
mrvitalis:

Who gives igbos land to open shops
Would sokoto give me land to farm pigs ?

Kano had the biggest pick farm in the world what happened to it ?
Bros hafa? You've always towed Sarrki's footsteps in the support of buharism and zombiesm so I wonder what changed now or was your account hacked?
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by usba: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

Ask your state governor to create a cattle colony. Those who know what it entails say no.

Yes, it is their freedom to. We know how hatred towards Fulani's is deep seated so only those with a good conscience will be contacted
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Even a fool would know if the indigenous communities refuse to rent shops or give land to Igbos they would have nowhere to do their business.
They Said Government and you are saying indigenous Community?

Which Kind disorder be this?

I have never quoted you...i know you are on a mission. But your uselessness on this Forum deserves a nobel prize!

1 Like

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by usba: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
UncleJudax:

They Said Government and you are saying indigenous Community?

Which Kind disorder be this?

I have never quoted you...i know you are on a mission. But your uselessness on this Forum deserves a nobel prize!
[/s]

Judas traitors always want to be among
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2018
bishopkay:

Bros hafa? You've always towed Sarrki's footsteps in the support of buharism and zombiesm so I wonder what changed now or was your account hacked?
I supported Buhari over Jonathan would do that 100 time if given the chance

Above everything I'm pronigeria and I support what I feel is the best for Nigeria
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

You are a person with a cursed existence and while it doesn't bother me your likes only throw insults around when faced with concrete/sensible arguement, it only pains me I have to share same country with foolish senseless pigs like y'all.

Also there is nothing like "a grey matter". Grey matter is grey matter, It's uncountable! I am sure you are from Kaduna with quota system teachers grin cheesy so I'm not surprised... Zombies everywhere
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by usba: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
bishopkay:

You are a person with a cursed existence and while it doesn't bother me your likes only throw insults around when faced with concrete/sensible arguement, it only pains me I have to share same country with foolish senseless pigs like y'all.

Also there is nothing like "a grey matter". Grey matter is grey matter, It's uncountable! I am sure you are from Kaduna with quota system teachers grin cheesy so I'm not surprised... Zombies everywhere

[/s]

usba:
[s][/s]

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2018
mrvitalis:

I supported Buhari over Jonathan would do that 100 time if given the chance

Above everything I'm pronigeria and I support what I feel is the best for Nigeria
You supported a looming disaster which has currently been unleashed upon Nigeria!

There's more to life and politics than supporting who sentiments allow you to. You think precedence, you think futuristic tendencies and history.

I wonder who you would support in the next elections again... Probably Kai baba again grin cheesy
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Says the person with no brains and aota of sense...SMH
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by usba: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
bishopkay:

Says the person with no brains and aota of sense...SMH
[/s]
usba:
[s][/s]

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by jamesibor: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:

Yes, it is their freedom to. We know how hatred towards Fulani's is deep seated so only those with a good conscience will be contacted

Yes o. We know how Fulani's have loved others so much especially their hosts that they all live in peace.
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2018
bishopkay:

You supported a looming disaster which has currently been unleashed upon Nigeria!

There's more to life and politics than supporting who sentiments allow you to. You think precedence, you think futuristic tendencies and history.

I wonder who you would support in the next elections again... Probably Kai baba again grin cheesy
If atiku is the other option why not
I would vote for Buhari again
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by Omudia11: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Mumu
usba:

Keep using words that describes your existence, devoid of sensible comments

1 Like

Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by bishopkay: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
mrvitalis:

If atiku is the other option why not
I would vote for Buhari again

Then you'd have confirmed yourself an irredeemable fool because once again, you'd be letting your heart and sentiments do the thinking rather than your head.

I spoke about tendencies earlier right? I'd list them for you now

1. Atiku is a successful business man with many thousands of Nigerians on his direct and indirect pay roll. He knows how to make a business run and running a nation honestly is like running a business.
Buhari on the other hand has never been able to run any thing or outfit successfully, even his cattle farm.
I dare say give buhari a brand as big as Dangote and he'd run it aground in few years

2. Atiku has no recorded history of tribal bigotry hence an ability to govern a multi faceted, religious and ethnic country such as Nigeria.
Buhari on the other side has a history of tribal bigotry and even proved it to us in his present unfortunate tenure as president

3. Even the northern cabal are against him (Atiku) which is a good sign he doesn't answer to them. Buhari on the other side has them in his kitchen cabinet even making key decisions for him and running his government by proxy.

I'd end with these and would like you to dispute them factually.
Let it be noted though that if Donald Duke or any other viable young candidate runs for president, I'm voting for him but if the choice ever comes between voting Buhari and Atiku, it'd not even be a argument...buhari goes to Duara, Atiku goes to aso rock!

Now that my friend, is voting smartly with your head and playing smart politics.
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by Omudia11: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2018
You're still a dunce
usba:

Keep using words that describes your existence, devoid of sensible comments
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by BigIyanga: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
When government tries to create a solution same idiots will start talking about Usman Dan Fodio and how the Fulani herdmens are bent on fulfilling what he started. There is no way a person can demand a solution and then reject same solutions or spin religion politics into it.
STFU: do all those countries have colonies? Egypt is Muslim country but no colonies. Why is it hard for you guys to emulate peogressive Muslims?
Re: World Cattle Inventory- USDA (Pics) by FSU: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2018
darfay:
From this stats we can imply that Nigeria does not have up to 2million cows yet Fulani people said they lost that amount in taraba hence the killing it is either they are suffering from advanced illiteracy syndrome hence they didn't what million is or they just want to shed blood

Overall you are correct. But those numbers are estimates, especially numbers from developing ountries where data is hard to obtain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared / Ibos And Palliative Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.