Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air (504 Views)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Nigeria Will Stop To Exist By 2015. Did The Prophecy Failed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by Groovenaija360(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Governor Nyesom Wike made this revelation today in a news and current affairs programme of Rhythm 93.7 Port Harcourt.

On the allegations that some alleged criminals in the state worked for him to become Governor in 2015, he asked:
”If anybody worked for me by mobilising people did I ask them to go and commit crime or did I buy guns for them”.

The notorious late Kidnapper, Don Wanny who massacred 23 people on the new year day in Omoku, Ogbe-Egbema-Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, had planned to relaunch another attack with the sole aim of killing 200 more people.

Wike also revealed that despite accepting the state amnesty, the notorious criminal, Don Wanny, erroneously believed that he was so fortified with so much charms and that he was invincible and cannot be killed by any bullet.

Wike also revealed that security investigations also revealed that Don Wanny’s group masterminded the invasion and killing of 15 persons and set them ablaze in Mgboshimili-Rumueme in Obio-Akpor local government area in October 8,2017.

According to the Governor,
“Don Wanny had killed 32 persons in Omoku 2014. However, he accepted state government under our administration but from information from oil companies and security agencies indicated that he continued to engaged in criminality like kidnapping, killing and illegal oil bunkering.

“We had to put him under security surveillance for some time now.Thank God that security agencies were able to gun him down to prove to others, especially members of his group that believe that their boss was untouchable”

He vowed that the names 32 persons he declared were submitted to him by security agencies and they remain wanted.

On the allegations that some alleged criminals in the state worked for him to become Governor in 2015, he asked:
”If anybody worked for me by mobilising people did I ask them to go and commit crime or did I buy guns for them”.

On proposed establishment of Neighbourhood Watch, he allayed the fears of people, saying the members have no power to carry arms, detain people or prosecute alleged criminals.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/anybody-worked-2015-buy-gun-wike-clears-air/

Re: If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by richiebillz2: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Y are u lying or have u joined d likes of Lia Mohammed and Buhari
Re: If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Let's see how this unfolds. It's gonna be interesting grin
Re: If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by Groovenaija360(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,mynd44,suen
Re: If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by adem30: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
No you did not buy gun for them, you gave them free
Re: If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air by MasterKim: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
This man is a honest man grin
tinubu and amaechi are just pulling his legs grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Senator Ask Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo / Best Solution To Herdsmen Killings / Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Takes Off, Oyinlola, Duke Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.