Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,673 members, 7,840,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Beautiful Ladies Behavior - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Behavior (8233 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Ladies Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2018
I don't know who you are and I don't bloody want to know, neither do I care, I have never quoted or insulted you before but you keep insulted me unnecessarily, now look, am a very quiet person but if this shenanigans continues, I will show you the stuff am made up of and yes I am taking it very personal this time, let this be the last fuvking time you will ever quote me on this nairaland, am warning you now, I have warned you before, with this you should know am very serious. You can't keep going up and down on nl spoiling my reputation, are you mad? do you even know me? you can't even talk to me one on one if you see me in real life situation, remember where your human right stop is where mine start. I have friends I play with on nairaland not with people like you, I don't want to play with you, so stay the fuvk away from my posts angry.

Nezzar

spareNo1

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ignore the dreg, that's the only thing he's good at.

You're beautiful, let no one tell you otherwise and don't entertain the opinions of dummies.

Happy Sunday babez.
Same to you dearie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Veraatabeh(f): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

See this razz looking dirty warri girl. Your likes are the ones they take to bed with just meat pie grin

You should not even be responding in this post as it's referenced to beautiful babes not ugly sacrifices like you grin

Ugly trash angry
see dis dirty reformed pig frm ajegunle will u shut up,u think am like u wit low self eestem stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by nezzar: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
The truth is bitter abi, why didn't I reply other troll but you, cos your own don too much, I don't care if some ediot say am ugly on an anonymous forum, I don't stand to lose or gain anything, but your own is getting out of hand and people are noticing it.

Go get a life bastard.

Lol
Ugly people are so quick to insult anyone who tells them the truth

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by nezzar: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't know who you are and I don't bloody want to know, neither do I care, I have never quoted or insulted you before but you keep insulted me unnecessarily, now look, am a very quiet person but if this shenanigans continues, I will show you the stuff am made up of and yes I am taking it very personal this time, let this be the last fuvking time you will ever quote me on this nairaland, am warning you now, I have warned you before, with this you should know am very serious. You can't keep going up and down on nl spoiling my reputation, are you mad? do you even know me? you can't even talk to me one on one if you see me in real life situation, remember where your human right stop is where mine start. I have friends I play with on nairaland not with people like you, I don't want to play with you, so stay the fuvk away from my posts angry.

Nezzar

spareNo1
Are you mad

Stop mentioning me
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Veraatabeh:
see dis dirty reformed pig frm ajegunle will u shut up,u think am like u wit low self eestem stupid boy

grin You check am na. Are you fine? grin grin

Salesgirl grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Veraatabeh(f): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin You check am na. Are you fine? grin grin
Salesgirl grin grin angry
d most beautiful girl eva
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Veraatabeh:
d most beautiful girl eva

grin grin ok o. Happy sunday wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by sekxyqueen(f): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by SkinnyNigga: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
oh oh not true. ...I'm not rude cool

your post is invalid
You're not beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Veraatabeh(f): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin grin ok o. Happy sunday wink
wish u d same
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by sekxyqueen(f): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66 it is okay...today is Sunday but I didn't go to st joe...

A friend's sister got sick so it hasn't been easy..
wanna come eat in your room cry
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by SkinnyNigga: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Nobodys:
op am not beautiful so can't answer . buh some of my fine friends aren't rude Sha. most are shy...
You are beautiful. Don't deny it
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by shinarlaura(f): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, this hair is so cool on you. kiss
You're looking very beautiful. kiss

Oh my beautiful lady. Thanks so much hun.

Happy Sunday beauty tongue kiss
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by pedrilo: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It defends on the guy, his first impression, his packaging and how he runs his life..

Being rude and arrogant is not about nationality,

It's all about the person they are rude to..

In all my life as a Nigerian, I have never being shouted at and disrespected by any Lady..

I can go to a party or a beach and decides to speak or woo like 100 Ladies and non will be rude to me..

like I said, first impression matters..
this is pure and undiluted lies! For the fact they didn't disrespect u at first doesn't necessarily mean they won't as the relationship progresses, or maybe u've bn dealing with ghosts not humans.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my beautiful lady. Thanks so much hun.

Happy Sunday beauty tongue kiss
Happy Sunday darling. kiss

I should check up on you. I've this annoying habit of not checking up on my friends and I thought it'll end this year. Smh.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by shinarlaura(f): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Happy Sunday darling. kiss

I should check up on you. I've this annoying habit of not checking up on my friends and I thought it'll end this year. Smh.

It better ends ooo.

Dear I lost my phone. I be been so down. Can't believe my baby is gone embarassed
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
shinarlaura:

It better ends ooo.

Dear I lost my phone. I be been so down. Can't believe my baby is gone embarassed
Awwn sorry dear, I don't know what I'll do if my baby goes too. embarassed
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
You are a fool, I know you just can't stop quoting me, bastard.

Any account I open you won't stop stalking and mentioning me up and down, I really hope you choke.

You've succeeded in getting on my nerves, fool.
Learn to ignore irrelevant people. grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by nezzar: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Even agbo seller sef dey talk

choi I am done with this section cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
Chikita66:

Nezzar

spareNo1
[/s]

Bollocks!
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Blackhawk01: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Chikita66 it is okay...today is Sunday but I didn't go to st joe...

A friend's sister got sick so it hasn't been easy..

wanna come eat in your room cry

You no know pass food and you still no fat reach me. No be your mate dey fast? undecided

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by sekxyqueen(f): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You no know pass food and you still no fat reach me. No be your mate dey fast? undecided
cheesy..

leave me lemme slim in peace. ..

ask rora now I have added the last time she saw me cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by walepackage(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Don't mind the troll.
we are all beautifull in our respective ways.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by Amarabae(f): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2018
So a person outlook can determine his /her character?
Wow
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by EOOJ(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Because we have many chykers.
grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by TechAddiction: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Ahan!! Somebody cannot say she's beautiful again. grin

Maky, I love ur finger nails.. kiss
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by zicoraads: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ignore the dreg, that's the only thing he's good at.

You're beautiful, let no one tell you otherwise and don't entertain the opinions of dummies.

Happy Sunday babez.
You can sha put mouth for wetin dem no call you join.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by makydebbie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
TechAddiction:

Lol, didn't see that coming thanks. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by generalbush(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
nezzar:

Hahaha

see painment, The truth hurts
[/s]

angry angry angry

You go see ugly people, you no go talk.

No call that girl ugly again ooo angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by zicoraads: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
TechAddiction:

Awon asslickers! What is special about her fingernails? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Behavior by generalbush(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
shinarlaura:

It better ends ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. / Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.