Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money (573 Views)

Chris Nehikhare: PDP Isn't Not Responsible For Damaged Ize-Iyamu’s Billboards / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Ebenledion: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
We have a popular Benin parable which says that when a thief admits stealing a few tubers of yam, be certain that he stole the missing bags of yam. (Oyi gha miugan kue, aghi ren we re ewa ere o domu)

The rattled image maker of the infamous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has come out to say that Governor Godwin Obaseki offered to pay his medical bills when he took ill. This is against his earlier declaration that the story was a figment of the imagination of the APC.

But our insistence that he begs the Governor for money has made him admit that he fell ill at a time, though he still lies about being the one that asked the Governor for money to pay his medical bills. Nehikhare should be courageous enough to bare it all. Half truth is good, but telling it all will make him a real hero, though he stands to lose his job.

The world knows who to believe between a PDP spokesman who defends the activities of a bandit that parades itself as a political party and the APC.

Very soon, Nehikhare will tell it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by OdionAkghigbe: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2018
The truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Osabass: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2018
It is even in the holy book; you cannot serve two masters at the same time.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by PaulOgrady: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by OdionAkghigbe: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2018
I am sure Edo APC will be willing to accept him if he decides early enough whom to serve in the interest of Edo people.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by PhilipIdaghosa: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2018
I humbly implore you to quit that PDP job Mr. Chris Nehikhare and come and work for your people.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Suniyamu: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2018
PhilipIdaghosa:
I humbly implore you to quit that PDP job Mr. Chris Nehikhare and come and work for your people.

Yes, that's what he should earnestly do.

Edo people 1st!
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by MaryOz: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Yes, Edo people 1st!

Who begged for help and who offered to render that help should no longer matter. Just emulate other noble men and come and work for the peoples' interest.

1 Like

Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Chufomat: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2018
I hope he is reading all these.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by BidBam: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2018
MaryOz:
Yes, Edo people 1st!

Who begged for help and who offered to render that help should no longer matter. Just emulate other noble men and come and work for the peoples' interest.

You are right Mary. If only some people will forget partisan politics and practice politics of integration, the people will be better for it.
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Mustad: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2018
BidBam:

You are right Mary. If only some people will forget partisan politics and practice politics of integration, the people will be better for it.

True talk!
Re: Nehikhare Admits Illness, Still Denies Begging Governor Obaseki For Money by Timsally77: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2018
I see nothing wrong or shameful in suddenly deciding to work in the interest of the people. Despite his earlier stands, I think Mr. Nehikhare should listen to the voice of reason and team up with this working governor to help the state. No watching or attacking from the fence, come into the vineyard and work I advise.

Even the prodigal son had a re-think and was welcomed joyfully by his father he greatly offended.

(1) (Reply)

“I Have No Candidate For 2019” – Obasanjo / FFK Blows Hot Over Gov. Orton Of Benue State / VP Osinbajo, Yakubu Gowon, Nana Addo Dankwa Others At Kukah Inaugural Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.