Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady (2390 Views)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by hugelyendowed: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Have u ever had a fling inside a bus while travelling at night b4? I once did. i was on a night journey from lagos to abuja. it was very cold due 2 heavy rain. so d babe beside me was volupteous. i did as if i was sleeping and placed my hand on her chest. she no comot am o. later we smooched wela. she gave me head.
Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by LifeofEFCC: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2018
hugelyendowed:
Have u ever had a fling inside a bus while travelling at night b4? I once did. i was on a night journey from lagos to abuja. it was very cold due 2 heavy rain. so d babe beside me was volupteous. i did as if i was sleeping and placed my hand on her chest. she no comot am o. later we smooched wela. she gave me head.
stupid thread at this time of the night

3 Likes

Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by kachi19: 1:46am On Jan 21, 2018
...And what is the size of the blest?!?

1 Like

Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by hama20: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2018
You just set a new standard for stupidity, as common as it is, you can not articulate a good lie. She dey give you head inside moving vehicle. And other passengers no throw una comot for the bus. For Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by nuggarito: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2018
This kind of fantasy ehh.
Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by hugelyendowed: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
hama20:
You just set a new standard for stupidity, as common as it is, you can not articulate a good lie. She dey give you head inside moving vehicle. And other passengers no throw una comot for the bus. For Nigeria?

It was night journey o. People were sleeping
Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by ceecane2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
hama20:
U even have sex in such jrneys. Its night nd 95% of Pple r asleep
Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by Gofwane(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Op, you think we are bush people ba?
did you see any of us here with tribal marks?

This your lie can make Satan to shout 'jeso kreste' angry
Re: A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady by ashjay001(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gofwane:
Op, you think we are bush people ba?
did you see any of us here with tribal marks?

This your lie can make Satan to shout 'jeso kreste' angry

Lie ke?shocked

It can actually happen, n I've had something similar happen. Way back sha, too refined nowadaystongue

(1) (Reply)

Jamari's Got A New Meat. / People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew..... / What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.