Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life (1446 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by omonnakoda: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Father
Mother
Wife
Brother
Son
Daughter
Etc

If any of these people was dying and you could save their life by donating a kidney who would you give it to

Which of these people are you confident would donate a kidney to you
Without thinking
After begging and crying
Never.
Which one would sell their house to save your life
Which one would you do that for?
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Elparaiso(m): 1:12am On Jan 21, 2018
At this stage of my life, my mum.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by mediocre(m): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2018
My mother of course. If i had 3 kidneys sef, i still wouldn't give my father one grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by omonnakoda: 1:29am On Jan 21, 2018
mediocre:
My mother of course. If i had 3 kidneys sef, i still wouldn't give my father one grin
Haha!
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by omonnakoda: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Anyway
Make a list from first to last not just one person but top to bottom
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2018
My sex doll

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 21, 2018
My pop of course.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by makydebbie(f): 2:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Mummy.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by iambijo(m): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Myself
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Oyindidi(f): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2018
My son

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 21, 2018
My family.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by CaptainStephen(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Mama wink
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by DarkMagic(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
My sex doll
shocked
Sex doll fit do kidney transplant shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Blackhawk01: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2018
My Mum and siblings. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by donstan18: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2018
Rokia2:
My family.

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by HeWrites(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
My son
You don born
You mean you're after 1 shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by jonaifame22(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2018
dad
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Proudlyblack(f): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2018
My mum,dad and siblings
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by phoenixthefirst(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2018
My dad. I am everything I am today because of him.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by ruggedboy01: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
since my mum is late and i am still single, I will give it to my eldest brother, he's over caring despite he is married with children
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Veraatabeh(f): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Mum
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Holybachelor: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2018
mum
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
My Landlady angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by missyadorable(f): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2018
mediocre:

You will live long.

If I had a million kidneys,i won't give my father one
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by missyadorable(f): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2018
My mother, My son
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by omonnakoda: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2018
missyadorable:

You will live long.

Why we tin him do?
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by mediocre(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2018
missyadorable:

You will live long.

Hehehe, welcome to the association of people that aren't very fond of their fathers grin
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by missyadorable(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
mediocre:
Hehehe, welcome to the association of people that aren't very fond of their fathers grin

Did you say "aren't very fond? "

I HATE(in CAPITAL letters) my father.

The day he dies will be the happiest day of my life
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
mediocre:
lol...wetin ur papa do to deserve ds
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by mediocre(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
lol...wetin ur papa do to deserve ds
Abeg the man cast. He doesn't like me and i don't like him either.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2018
missyadorable:

You will live long.

lol wetin popsy do u
Re: Who Is The Most Important Family Member In Your Life by pedrilo: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
My mum.
The woman na God sent, adviser general, my bae wen I no get gf to call, and she dey pray for me always.
I go must mk her proud last last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us One Minute Sex- Queen Mother To Men In Ghana / Let's Play This / New Jersey: Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.