Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

“any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says (618 Views)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by Priscy01(f): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2018
A Nigerian man named Olu Adegoke via his facebook page has come to say if your pastor has no day [other] job apart from being a pastor; he is a thief.

He went on to mention names of men of God in the bible who had jobs; He said Paul was a tent maker, Peter was a fisherman and Jesus was a carpenter.

Hence if Your Pastor has no day job, he is a thief
See screenshot below;
“Paul was a tent-maker, Peter was a Fisherman, Jesus was a Carpenter. If your Pastor has no day job, he is a Thief”

See some reactions below;
Abigail Emmanuel When people don’t know wat to say they should just shot de hell uppp Jesus was not a capinter his father was and he was assisting when he started ministering work it was not recorded DAT he was doing capinter work peter stop fishing fish when he was called and started fishing men don’t change de Bible Weldon sir….

Oluwa Pikin In this 2018 i have learned how to mind my business. whether they are thieves or God servants it’s not my business, it’s between them and God. All that concerns me now is anything that will boost my destiny

Evidence Obonofiemro Harden Eagle Jesus practice carpentry as a child, from the time they started following Jesus, they seized from fishing but fished souls. Glory Hallelujah…

Omokaro Princewill Supported …How can Pastoring Work Be Someone’s Hussle??..If the Holy Spirit Refuses to Move,The Pastor Will Start Moving cause Maga Must Pay!!!

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/any-pastor-who-does-not-have-day-job-is.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by HungerBAD: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2018
True.

Years ago, my dad thought me a very valuable lesson about life when we were seated in a public bus around Oshodi.

This guy came and was trying to market some drugs inside the bus. This guys knowledge about the cure,causes and how to prevent them with his medications were so deep I was hooked.

Told my dad to buy some and he said

SON never ever believe anybody that makes his living by TALKING.

Nigeria Pastors are smooth talkers.

1 Like

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2018
In that case...

Adeboye is a thief

Oyedepo is a thief

Kumuyi is a thief

Oyakhilome is a thief

Bakare is a thief

T. B. Joshua is a thief

Okotie is a thief

Okonkwo is a thief

Ashimolowo is a thief

Adeyemi is a thief

Fatoyinbo is a thief

Adefarasin is a thief

Hehehe. He is very correct grin

3 Likes

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by greatnaija01: 1:21am On Jan 21, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Africans chai....
the only thing that separates some black men from APE is English language.... SEE THIS IGNORAMUS.... spilling his emptiness online. I am not a pastor but even the blind using braille to read would tell you scriptures clearly shows that PETER LEFT HIS FISHING WORK TO DO MINISTRY...... JESUS TOO WAS NO LONGER A CARPENTER ONCE HE BEGAN HIS MINISTRY AND EVEN PAUL.... they only went back temporarily when there were issues... PETER went back to fishing when Jesus was arrested and killed.... PAUL went back to tent making when he refused to ask the church branch he was pastoring for financial support because he didn't want to bring Shame to the Gospel since they KNEW THAT IT WAS THEIR DUTY but they Ignored it. PAUL WAS A LAWYER and also skillful in tent making.

Its sad SOCIAL MEDIA allows Emptiness Unlearned Peeps to AIR their odious opinions.

Priscy01:
A Nigerian man named Olu Adegoke via his facebook page has come to say if your pastor has no day [other] job apart from being a pastor; he is a thief.

He went on to mention names of men of God in the bible who had jobs; He said Paul was a tent maker, Peter was a fisherman and Jesus was a carpenter.

Hence if Your Pastor has no day job, he is a thief
See screenshot below;
“Paul was a tent-maker, Peter was a Fisherman, Jesus was a Carpenter. If your Pastor has no day job, he is a Thief”

See some reactions below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/any-pastor-who-does-not-have-day-job-is.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2018
101.67% of pastors in Nigeria are fake!!! If they are real, why are sheep's so fake??

1 Like

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Freeze will rush to that Olu Adegoke's FB profile now grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 21, 2018
greatnaija01:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Africans chai....
the only thing that separates some black men from APE is English language.... SEE THIS IGNORAMUS.... spilling his emptiness online. I am not a pastor but even the blind using braille to read would tell you scriptures clearly shows that PETER LEFT HIS FISHING WORK TO DO MINISTRY...... JESUS TOO WAS NO LONGER A CARPENTER ONCE HE BEGAN HIS MINISTRY AND EVEN PAUL.... they only went back temporarily when there were issues... PETER went back to fishing when Jesus was arrested and killed.... PAUL went back to tent making when he refused to ask the church branch he was pastoring for financial support because he didn't want to bring Shame to the Gospel since they KNEW THAT IT WAS THEIR DUTY but they Ignored it. PAUL WAS A LAWYER and also skillful in tent making.

Its sad SOCIAL MEDIA allows Emptiness Unlearned Peeps to AIR their odious opinions.

Yet your pastors cannot do this instead they shamefully heap curses on their congregation & blackmail them psychologically to part with their hard earned money.

Who's the "emptiness unlearned peep" now?

You type like vodka, not water was used to baptize you as an infant.

2 Likes

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by greatnaija01: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
BRO I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT ADEBOYE WAS LECTURING IN UNILAG, KUMUYI WAS WORKING TOO, OYAKHILOME WAS A CONFIRM ARCHITECT trust me I have met his COLLEAGUES and a Professor who taught him in AAU...his office was in MISSION RD BENIN CITY..same building with CONCORD NEWSPAPER.... after school he started a company.... go and read about it in the STANDARD MAGAZINE....
Tunde Bakare was also working
Sam Adeyemi started a business.
Oyedepo started a printing press before he became KNOWN and now has a dredger in Ikorodu for mining precious stones.

THEY HAD JOBS and till now have BUSINESSES.

SO go to a filling station and fuel your brain then set it ablaze before you open your mouth. I have my facts with dates. If you hate men of God at least have clear facts and not arrogant emotions. I support none of them but I know they were not failures before ministry

ShyCypher:

Yet your pastors cannot do this instead they shamefully heap curses on their congregation & blackmail them psychologically to part with their hard earned money.

Who's the "emptiness unlearned peep" now?

You type like vodka, not water was used to baptize you as an infant.

1 Like

Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2018
greatnaija01:
BRO I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT ADEBOYE WAS LECTURING IN UNILAG, KUMUYI WAS WORKING TOO, OYAKHILOME WAS A CONFIRM ARCHITECT trust me I have met his COLLEAGUES and a Professor who taught him in AAU...his office was in MISSION RD BENIN CITY..same building with CONCORD NEWSPAPER.... after school he started a company.... go and read about it in the STANDARD MAGAZINE....
Tunde Bakare was also working
Sam Adeyemi started a business.
Oyedepo started a printing press before he became KNOWN and now has a dredger in Ikorodu for mining precious stones.

THEY HAD JOBS and till now have BUSINESSES.

SO go to a filling station and fuel your brain then set it ablaze before you open your mouth. I have my facts with dates. If you hate men of God at least have clear facts and not arrogant emotions. I support none of them but I know they were not failures before ministry

"Was this", "was that"...

That was before they became religious conmen.

How about now?

Every single boomin' business by these thieves happened after they started church business with start-up capital from gullible & single digit IQ morons like you in form of tithes & offerings.
Re: “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says by aspirebig: 4:15am On Jan 21, 2018
The matter has gotten other dimensions.
Now not tithe again.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Divorcees Who Are Winning! / Just For The Ladies / #photos: Kcee Cuts His Dreads And This Is What He Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.