Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Great Tribulations After Rapture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (11185 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Piercy:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/great-tribulation/

^ par. 5 In the book of Revelation, false religion is symbolized as Babylon the Great, “the great prostitute.” (Revelation 17:1, 5) The scarlet-colored beast, which destroys Babylon the Great, is a symbol of the organization whose purpose is to unite and represent the nations of the world. It first existed as the League of Nations and is now the United Nations.

Those who will survive these seven years are those as quoted in the bible who do not receive the mark of the beast ,many if not all will be martyred (killed) for God's sake , honestly its going to be the worst time for some one to be a born again not even a hundreds of years of suffering currently can be compared to the seven year period remember this events to Come will claim half of the world's population as it starts to unfold .
famine
Darkness
poverty
plagues
death
war
earthquakes
will make Merry of all the inhabitants of the world , the Satan and the Antichrist will do anything to find those without the mark and persecute them until they beg to be given the marks whilst they will not be forced on everyone its of note those to be marked as scripted will have to accept it ( after the tortures and all why won't you?)

You won't be able to hide , technology is so advanced right now satellites will be used to track the unmarked.
You won't be able to pretend to have it because without it no buying or selling can occur ,no food,no clothing, no nothing and like I said its the most terrible ,horrific and worst time to be a Christian so my brethren repent while you still can for what's to befall the left overs after the rapture is left unimagined.

More grace upon your life sir
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I pray God helps us all.... Just take a look at people having sex with dolls from the marine world. People are actually celebrating it.... I think we are done here on earth

Hmmmmm! Demons in disguise that they term sex dolls.

1 Like

Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
kstyle2:
Ok..somthing bothers me a lot. God is the begining and also the end. He knows the outcome of all things before it happens. I'm sure while creating osama, abacha and their ilks he knew what havoc they would render to mankind. So why go ahead and create them?

You have mind o. see the questions you are asking God.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Fairy tales meant to scare kids

You think so? Dis you just comment this? You make me laugh Bro.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
rottennaija:

sir I have no idea on what basis your ideas and opinions about my write up are coming from,yes it was a copy but not a paste like yoy ignorantly thought I did my work and research to ensure my message about what events to happen soon after the rapture to happen it was that plain and simple but sir I can assure you your points are taken but I feel this is concrete and well detailed .

thank you.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
rottennaija:

sir I have no idea on what basis your ideas and opinions about my write up are coming from,yes it was a copy but not a paste like you thought I did my work and research scrambling through pages upon pages to ensure my message about what events to happen soon after the rapture to happen it was that plain and simple but sir I can assure you your points are taken but I feel this is concrete and well detailed .

thank you.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
rottennaija:

sir I have no idea on what basis your ideas and opinions about my write up are coming from,yes it was a copy but not a paste like you thought I did my work and research scrambling through pages upon pages to ensure my message about what events to happen soon after and why we all have to turn to God now , it was that plain and simple but sir I can assure you your points are taken but I feel this is concrete and well detailed .

thank you.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by Omudia11: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2018
You must be a lunatic. You've seen Christians fight for God in your dreams Yeah?
hopefulLandlord:

I'm awake, unlike your dead god who relies on you to get angry on his behalf and fight its battles for him
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Omudia11:
You must be a lunatic. You've seen Christians fight for God in your dreams Yeah?

read the message you quoted "unlike your dead god who relies on you to get angry on his behalf"

you then replied that I must be a lunatic, well, talk about self fulfilling prophecy smiley

Google is your friend if you want to know how people fight for your god
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by terrezo2002(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I pray God helps us all.... Just take a look at people having sex with dolls from the marine world. People are actually celebrating it.... I think we are done here on earth
Not yet. People will still get married to the dolls in church, to their animal pets, daughters, son, sisters, brothers, etc. Iniquity shall abound everywhere. Then we can say it is finished. The would must have to end at that time. And you in what? It is very soon; The time is close for the process to begin.
Re: The Great Tribulations After Rapture by rottennaija(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Piercy:

sir I have no idea on what basis your ideas and opinions about my write up are coming from,yes it was a copy but not a paste like you thought I did my work and research scrambling through pages upon pages to ensure my message about what events to happen soon after and why we all have to turn to God now , it was that plain and simple but sir I can assure you your points are taken but I feel this is concrete and well detailed .

thank you.

I Know you believe what you posted to be true. Like you, i had believe it for years. Today, when i reflect on those believe, I observed that i never ask question nor never reason.

I had ask you this question, have you seen how those series of event goes against christ teachings? Just imagine for a moment, you see United nation attack and destroy all religion organisation that are not Jehovah's witnesses, then they turn their eyes on Jehovah's witnesses. Will it not indicate to you that that Armageddon is near and that Christ will return? What do you think Jehovah's witnesses will do when they see this series of event unfold? Your answer should be as good as mine. They will simply adjust their ways!!!

Yet, Jesus himself said that his return will be as a thief in the night. Thieves do not give signs of their coming, they simply strike when least expected. ( Matthew 24:43; 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3) Since that “Day of the Lord” comes like a thief, the apostle is not saying that people’s talking of peace and security is some sort of signal or alarm in the form of a notable pronouncement.

Thieves do not supply “unmistakable signals” or alarms to herald their “imminent” arrival. It is evident that Paul’s words correspond to the words spoken earlier by Christ—that His coming will find people in an apparent state of normalcy, with life going on as usual, people eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, building, and planting, (just like the days of Noah) with nothing to excite premonitions or give advance indications that judgment is suddenly to begin.

The key element is that no one will know when He will return. Just as a thief catches a household by surprise, Jesus will catch the unbelieving world by surprise when He returns in judgment. People will be “eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage” (verse 38), just as if they have all the time in the world. But then, before they know it, Judgment Day will be upon them (verses 40–41). Paul puts it this way: “While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape” (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

Like I said, the series of event put of by watchtower is at most demonic, giving some sort of what to look at for, in direct contradiction with Jesus message. You simple need to look at how watchtower arrives at the event, bring up scriptures that have not relations, and at the end, adjusting the narrative to favor their organisation (basically putting the watchtower organisation at the center of it all). God never gave this series of event to make his Armageddon, nether did christ. It's simply watchtower concoction.

I had also referred you to key scriptures the watchtower organisation has carefully omitted in their narrative, mainly because it does not favour the whole narrative. I will refer to them again, please, while reading them, try to fit them into the series of event and if you can still arrive at the same conclusion.

1. while considering the paradise earth for the great crowd, please read Re 19:2 and Re 7:9-17. You can also read He 11:13-16, pay particular attention to verse 16.
2. while talking about the attack of gog of magog, please, read the entire Ezekiel 38, 39, 40. Pay special attention to Ezekiel 38:8 - 9, 13 - 17, 39:8-10, 15,16, 21-29 Something will be clear from those scriptures, which the watchtower refuses to acknowledge. The attack of the gog of magog of Ezekiel 38 was in reference to the nation of Israel.

Of particular note is the omitting of Re 20:8. That is the scriptures that deal with a future attack of the gog of magag, and it simple has not relation to Ezekiel 38:1, 2, 9-12, 18-23. You know why? Because the scriptures shows it will happen at the end of the 1000 year rule of Christ.

Please, try to examine those issues I have raised, comparing them with the bible. You may discover something new. As for the great crowd and their reward, I will leave you this link to go through at your own time, maybe you can compare it with what the watchtower has been teaching over the years.

great crowd links

https://www.nairaland.com/4236005/great-crowd-earth-when-armageddon

https://www.nairaland.com/3342802/part-1-questionable-doctrine-jehovahs

https://www.nairaland.com/3389769/part-2-questionable-doctrine-jehovahs

You can also investigate other doctrines of the watchtower, compare and contrast

https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/questionable-watchtower-doctrine.php

I will be happy to respond to any of your questions. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough It Is Time To Engage Your Angels. / Who Is Jesus Christ? / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.