Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (68143 Views)

Army Repels Boko Haram Terrorists Incursion Into Ngala IDP Camp (Photos) / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React / Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by FTBOY: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2018
are those what you call "ladies"? those impoverished almajiri kids and boko haram sex dolls that go about with empty bowls and stomachs?
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
One bomb go finish am,don't trust those suicide bombers for any reason.

tooo haters on the run.

dainformant:
An average Nigerian is always scared to come close to a soldier but this down-to-earth soldier who serves in Ngala of Borno - has won the hearts of many in the region most especially the ladies with his friendly personality. It is said that the gallant army personnel can't dare pass by the community or any of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp without the ladies wanting to take a selfie with him due to his good nature.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-soldier-who-poses-with-ladies-in-ngala-borno-state.html
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Viula(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2018
am i the only one not seeing the ladies or is something wrong with my eyes
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
i was expected to see fine looking ladies, I ended up seeing ugly almajiri... I am highly disappointed.. Op abeg add graphics content to your Headline
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hausa girls too like forces men, that is why they the give them belle every 9months.
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by gr8tone: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Having a girl as friend is like taking a foul as pet, you will eat it one day.
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by scarr: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I know Him smiley he's a lively guy...
Tho FHI360 Controls that axis smiley
How does Fhi360 control Ngala??
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wow.
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by dreamworld: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
HausA girls so ugly, see blackface
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
He should be ware
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by pally123: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
"Good nigerian soldier" to only the girls? I no see any boy for this picture o!
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by DrRitzy: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
See how the girls be shinning their teeth
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by kenoz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Handsome ??

Okay
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by biggy26: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
cursedAbiola:
so many inyarinya to bang grin
I can take away d curse....
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Allenken225588: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
d guy looks mor lyk an uncle to dem..so "uncle stop touching".. lol
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:

I did not say all of the soldiers in Nigeria are rapist, a good example is that one in the story. Go and ask those women why they adore him. You may hear that he is the one actively protecting them while others look the other way when evil is taking place. Besides I said MAYBE cool

Roger

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
D guy don finish the village girls, trust me their girls like bending
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by noskcid(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where the ladies?
Abi na all this burnt dodo (plantain)
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Luminee(f): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
dainformant:
An average Nigerian is always scared to come close to a soldier but this down-to-earth soldier who serves in Ngala of Borno - has won the hearts of many in the region most especially the ladies with his friendly personality. It is said that the gallant army personnel can't dare pass by the community or any of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp without the ladies wanting to take a selfie with him due to his good nature.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-soldier-who-poses-with-ladies-in-ngala-borno-state.html

Isoorait o when bomb go sound from the waist of them slay queens, na die be dat grin
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
dainformant:

. It is his job to secure the lives and property of citizens of the country so if the women feel safe with him? Tain halt

Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wonder the number of bastards he will leave behind at the end of his call of duty.
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by nwaiwuanthony(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
You are calling those under-12 ladies, are you okay?
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by vicfy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
He should be careful oh...b4 dey castrate him
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by remi1444: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
2chainzz:
Hmmm
Mr officer, hope my assumption will be correct if i meet you and step on your newly polished shoe?
shey frog jump no go dey?
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
remi1444:
Mr officer, hope my assumption will be correct if i meet you and step on your newly polished shoe?
shey frog jump no go dey?
Lol. As a gentleman officer, You won't hunch.
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by remi1444: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
2chainzz:
Lol. As a gentleman officer, You won't hunch.
Boss I'll like to rub mind with you privately, how about if you drop your digit?
Re: Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
remi1444:
Boss I'll like to rub mind with you privately, how about if you drop your digit?
Email me, can't drop my number here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.