Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) (26752 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Welcome sir
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Too much flamboyance!!! Not good at all >:
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Trending101: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

They may be Pastors, but they are not Pastors of the ONE and TRUE GOD !

Scammers is what they are !
please can you name one pastor of the ONE and TRUE GOD?
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Kenzico:
Pastor Chris not in the picture
Is just invincible
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
There is money in the ministry. What do you expect, they don't pay taxes.
does your imam pay taxes?

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
have you ever paid tax in your entire life?

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Chucksonline: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Obierika:
Why is it that most of the men in Christ Embassy Church bleach their skin and wear jheri curls?
Because they want to look like their mentor pastor Chris,the same way Jesus disciples looked so much like Jesus that the people couldn't differentiate between Jesus and his disciples. It has to take a Kiss from one of them (Judas Iscariot) to recognise Jesus from his disciples

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Obierika:
Why is it that most of the men in Christ Embassy Church bleach their skin and wear jheri curls?

They want to look gay, in sure some of them are
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Daddy freeze they want to gang up against you
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Chucksonline: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2018
jegz25:
But seriously, why would a true man of God need security guard for? If they can heal and perform miracles, perhaps they can protect themselves
Those in dark eyeglasses are fellow pastors not body guard.thats Rev Tom by his left and other pastors. Don't just speak for criticism sake.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2018
jegz25:
But seriously, why would a true man of God need security guard for? If they can heal and perform miracles, perhaps they can protect themselves

The day pastor sulaiman will cure his bald head that is the day i will believe pastors are not scammers, but let all the miracle pastors gather they will not be able to save him from baldness.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Chucksonline: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2018
Obierika:
Because they want to look like their mentor pastor Chris,the same way Jesus disciples looked so much like Jesus that the people couldn't differentiate between Jesus and his disciples. It has to take a Kiss from one of them (Judas Iscariot) to recognise Jesus from his disciples
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2018
bigCassava:
As Christ embassy will be holding its crusade in abuja as pastor Benny hinn graces the crusade as a guest preacher. The man of God landed at abuja in styles.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/pastor-chris-pastor-benny-hinn-enters.html?m=1

Conmen.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by realoscar84(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
See their movement n swag like in Hollywood movies depicting drug barons or Italian maffia. Ko buru Sha. I don't how we African wrong olodumare.
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by vicardino(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Chucksonline:

You mind pointing out from the scripture where you got this your witchcraft explanation from? People couldn't differentiate between Jesus and his disciples? Really? I'd appreciate your scriptural backing before I call you out

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:
Partners in crime and shameless ones for that matter.

Selling false hope to the poor, desperate and sick.

Their judgement does not linger !!
2 Peter 2: 1-3. Na dem!
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by vyncentino(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2018
the only reason is a scamer because is not or church DAT invited him look at all does calling him scamer re afonja and Igbos
naija biggest problems
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by LeonOgu(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

They may be Pastors, but they are not Pastors of the ONE and TRUE GOD !

Scammers is what they are !

Be very careful bro. Is never in your hand to judge men of God. Jesus said by your word you shall be justified and by your word you shall be condemned. Think about it!
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by gibzzhd: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Steveboss008:
He is also expected in Salvation Ministries for Her 5NOG which starts tomorrow 22nd
pls I would need details on this when he would be ministering 08039298680 my digit.pastor Benny hinn was a real blessing to me in Warri 2016 at the international Gospel center.The first time I was under is live ministration was at the venue in 2005.That's my greatest service till date.Now that I'm in PH I shouldnt be missing this.A third opportunity to be under this Grace.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Fuzzyman(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Trending101:
the way we Christians talk about pastors(Hate speech) I wonder if the Muslims do the same.if ur so concerned about the poor,desperate and sick y not do the necessary thing, m very sure u have neva visited the orphanage, hospital or helped anyone in your entire life yet you sit down to criticize pastors

Benny Hinn is under FBI investigation for fleecing congregants , his offices were raided, computers and documents taken away .

Its not 'hate speech' if its a fact .
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by emu22(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2018
church is the final bus stop for yahoo, A time will come after boys have pressed for a period of time, they will just go and buy land and start their own church,start wearing white suits and the rest.
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2018
LeonOgu:

Be very careful bro. Is never in your hand to judge men of God. Jesus said by your word you shall be justified and by your word you shall be condemned. Think about it!

Men of GOD my FOOT!
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by clems88(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2018
It baffles me that most Christ embassy pastors does jerry curl undecided and they are too pmpus angry
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2018
kokomaster3d:
This Benny Himm is a real scammer
then blow ur whistle or locate the nearest E.F.C.C office..

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:

Even in the US?
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Benny Hinn the scammer, here to help another scammer's business boom
re u normal...
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by kennykane1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trending101:
please can you name one pastor of the ONE and TRUE GOD?

NONE, ZERO, SIFIR!! They are all religious hustlers. By the way, ever wondered why they move around with armed body guards?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ralo:
Pastors now move like Mafias, with their dark shades, bespoke suits and convoy of cars and bodyguards/protective service personnels.

choosen mopols wears apron while mouka moves with security men..lmao

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by francotunsco: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
hungryboy:
Pastors now dey compete with Gangster rappers on who get swag pass .
Some people will not just make heaven!
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's funny how almost all the comments are geared to calling men of God fraudsters... Maybe u guys don't understand what it means to judge your brother not to talk of God's anointed... Well When my brothers and sister are back from church(since it's obvious that u guys didn't) they will help educate u cause me I need to prepare what to eat joor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.