Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) (26751 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by ekensi01: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
kokomaster3d:
This Benny Himm is a real scammer

Please explain what happened. Why call him a scammer?
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by temodent(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
This once revered man of God has been lately associated with all that is wrong and bad.
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
hungryboy:
Pastors now dey compete with Gangster rappers on who get swag pass .

This is not about swag is about class and what they carry.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Watching d show was sooo boring that I felt sick in my guts. All dey emphasized on was money being collected. People calling to give millions of naira n dollars. No life changing talk. Disgusting to me. What does it profit a man to gain the whole wealth and lost souls to Christ
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Dotundotman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Great man
bigCassava:
As Christ embassy will be holding its crusade in abuja as pastor Benny hinn graces the crusade as a guest preacher. The man of God landed at abuja in styles.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/pastor-chris-pastor-benny-hinn-enters.html?m=1
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by lastdon5: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
hungryboy:

why won't they look dapper and cool when they're serving a good God, who is the monarch of the universe and who says that the earth are His and all the wealth are also His....Me I'll serve this God more oh... Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by KingNom(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Those of you criticising the men of God for their affluence/wealth and swag should ponder on the following:

Before Adam's sin, was there poverty?

Has Jesus paid for all man's sin and sinfulness?

If Jesus has paid for mankind's fall, should man continue in sin and its effects (one of which is poverty)?

Is God an affluent God, the Owner of ALL Wealth?

Should the children of the Richest Person live in poverty?

God is Big in All Areas, hence His Kids should be Big too

PS. Please stop insulting men of God as it causes everything God created to work against you! Love You smiley

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by ebubejosh1: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
I fear for some so call Christian commenting on this group... some demon are afraid to say what some Christian say...... even demons would not say wat some Christians say against men of God.... be careful what you say..... touch not my anointed..... if the Man of God mess up, let God deal with dem, don't touch dem even with ur mouth. Even David said to d amalakites did u not fear to touch the lord anointed..... the Lord will not hold you guiltless if you touch the Lords anointed... go and check what happened to miriam the sister of Abraham for talking against his brother..... let me end this here.....
I am not a pastor... but be careful of Men of God..... why do think David killed the man that killed Saul..... uhmmmm because he touched the Lords anointed....

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by KingNom(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
hungryboy:

Those of you criticising the men of God for their affluence/wealth and swag should ponder on the following:

Before Adam's sin, was there poverty?

Has Jesus paid for all man's sin and sinfulness?

If Jesus has paid for mankind's fall, should man continue in sin and its effects (one of which is poverty)?

Is God an affluent God, the Owner of ALL Wealth?

Should the children of the Richest Person live in poverty?

God is Big in All Areas, hence His Kids should be Big too

PS. Please stop insulting men of God as it causes everything God created to work against you! Love You
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kenzico:
Pastor Chris not in the picture

Don't mind these bloggers... It's Rev Tom hosting, not Pastor Chris..
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by sledge001(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

They may be Pastors, but they are not Pastors of the ONE and TRUE GOD !

Scammers is what they are !
And just how exactly did you come about this your conclusion? Let me guess, God told you so in a dream or a vision. The word of God is pure and true when spoken. Shallow minds like yours can't understand somethings and so u fight against them blindly and without bases. The things if the Spirit doesn't make sense but they make Spirit. Bet you're scratching your head now! Please find something useful to do with your life.
Jesus Christ has built His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. You need Jesus in your life.
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by pimper24: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:
Partners in crime and shameless ones for that matter.

Selling false hope to the poor, desperate and sick.

Their judgement does not linger !!
they can't create a long bridge for these Muslim shenanigans to jump before they are permitted to comment on Christian posts, but you have to deny Christ to comment on Muslim posts. This is very sad here. Christians on Nairaland should just wake up
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Failtech: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

They may be Pastors, but they are not Pastors of the ONE and TRUE GOD !

Scammers is what they are !
Shut your dirty mouth and research about who Benny hinn is, you don't just insult spiritual Envoys, pls it's for your own good
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Failtech:

Shut your dirty mouth and research about who Benny hinn is, you don't just insult spiritual Envoys, pls it's for your own good

Brainwashed deluded charlatan just like your Mentor Benny Hinn , CONMAN par excellence
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
pimper24:
they can't create a long bridge for these Muslim shenanigans to jump before they are permitted to comment on Christian posts, but you have to deny Christ to comment on Muslim posts. This is very sad here. Christians on Nairaland should just wake up

I am an ex Christian and now a theist .
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
ebubejosh1:
I fear for some so call Christian commenting on this group... some demon are afraid to say what some Christian say...... even demons would not say wat some Christians say against men of God.... be careful what you say..... touch not my anointed..... if the Man of God mess up, let God deal with dem, don't touch dem even with ur mouth. Even David said to d amalakites did u not fear to touch the lord anointed..... the Lord will not hold you guiltless if you touch the Lords anointed... go and check what happened to miriam the sister of Abraham for talking against his brother..... let me end this here.....
I am not a pastor... but be careful of Men of God..... why do think David killed the man that killed Saul..... uhmmmm because he touched the Lords anointed....

GOD bless you richly! The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. Many of those making snide comments do not fear the LORD, even though most of them attend church meetings at least twice in a week.

2 Timothy 3:1-2 KJV
[1] … This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, …
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Failtech: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

Brainwashed deluded charlatan just like your Mentor Benny Hinn , CONMAN par excellence
You'd be accounted for all your words and nasty criticism in d day of judgement
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
He is trying to revive his church
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Failtech:

You'd be accounted for all your words and nasty criticism in d day of judgement

Your CON MEN pastors will receive the greater damnation !! smiley

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by Failtech: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
frosbel2:

Your CON MEN pastors will receive the greater damnation !! smiley
What makes you say they are CON MEN. Anyways Jesus said there'd be a lot of persecutions for his sake
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by gonea02: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2018
hungryboy:

Bros no be like o...a Taya o...see the guy swag sef and the kind guys from Christ embassy wen dey follow am....when people dey suffer d.dey for private jet dey go carry person....
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by gonea02: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Ralo:
Pastors now move like Mafias, with their dark shades, bespoke suits and convoy of cars and bodyguards/protective service personnels.

Ma guy I Taya o.....those when dey for shades are supposed to be pastors too....na wait which kind life and hat sort of example are they showing.....abeg make I go drink ma zobo before e hot......
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by naijaboy756: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2018
There is supposed to be a thread reporting live events going on there.
Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by donnie(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
naijaboy756:
There is supposed to be a thread reporting live events going on there.

This was yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeO0mYYFtas/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.