Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies (2060 Views)

INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / Yoruba Leaders Say No To Cattle Colonies, Back Ranching / No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bloodmoneyspita: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
yes I said it, on February last year bayelsa state donated 1200 hectares of land for grazing to fulani's.

Okorocha has been silent on the grazing colonies ever since he was asked in the public, so his silence means consent meaning he has accepted.

Oyo and Osun state have also given their land for grazing.

the other states are states are Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Taraba, Niger, Adamawa, Jigawa, Sokoto and the FCT.

more reports coming soon.

it's remaining one but still finding out.
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
To all the governors giving out their people's inheritance for peace to reign their by subjecting the people to an open trouble...

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
bayelsa gave land.very unfortunate
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Aonkuuse(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
unconfirmed news, people like you are one of Nigeria's problem. you are no different to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bloodmoneyspita: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Aonkuuse:
unconfirmed news, people like you are one of Nigeria's problem. you are no different to Buhari

what is your definition of confirmation?
who should release news to make it confirmed to you?

this is no rumor mind you, just because the news hasn't reached you yet does not make it unconfirmed.

your just lagging behind in information that's it.
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Aonkuuse(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

what is your definition of confirmation?
who should release news to make it confirmed to you?

this is no rumor mind you, just because the news hasn't reached you yet does not make it unconfirmed.

your just lagging behind in information that's it.
young man you said in your so called confirm news that okorocha's silence means he has agreed is that one a confirmation that he has agreed? later if he speaks against colony then you will come here again to confuse people

1 Like

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bloodmoneyspita: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Aonkuuse:
young man you said in your so called confirm news that okorocha's silence means he has agreed is that one a confirmation that he has agreed? later if he speaks against colony then you will come here again to confuse people

he was asked by journalist and he didn't say anything, he didn't even answer them, it wasn't in a crowded place so the excuse of him not hearing the question is out of the question grin what am I even saying sef.
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Ihatepork: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where is the proof that Oyo and Osun gave their lands for grazing? Or are you just speaking from your ass as usual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by judedave181: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
yes I said it, on February last year bayelsa state donated 1200 hectares of land for grazing to fulani's.

Okorocha has been silent on the grazing colonies ever since he was asked in the public, so his silence means consent meaning he has accepted.

Oyo and Osun state have also given their land for grazing.

the other states are states are Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Taraba, Niger, Adamawa, Jigawa, Sokoto and the FCT.

more reports coming soon.

it's remaining one but still finding out.
false news, Osun never gave land to herdsmen, only Oyo State...
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bishopkay: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ihatepork:
Where is the proof that Oyo and Osun gave their lands for grazing? Or are you just speaking from your ass as usual?
I'm surprised you didn't come here flying on your pigs? You forgot them? Well I got them just right here for you... Don't mention cool

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by sekxyqueen(f): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
stupid op..and you think Okorocha has the land he is giving out in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Ihatepork: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
bishopkay:

I'm surprised you didn't come here flying on your pigs? You forgot them? Well I got them just right here for you... Don't mention cool

grin cheesy grin
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Lipscomb(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
The whole of Niger state its enough for cattle colonies .
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by seunmsg(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
baralatie:
bayelsa gave land.very unfortunate

Why?
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bishopkay: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ihatepork:

grin cheesy grin

Hehe I even got you 6 cheesy
No be every time we go dey kill ourselves here abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bloodmoneyspita: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid op..and you think Okorocha has the land he is giving out in Imo.

na you dey follow insult me?
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Ihatepork: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
bishopkay:

Hehe I even got you 6 cheesy
No be every time we go dey kill ourselves here abeg

Na so

1 Like

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by Samusu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hahahahahhahahahahaha

Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by PenisCaP: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by bloodmoneyspita: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2018
grin
Re: Imo, Bayelsa And Oyo Have Given Their Land To Cattle Colonies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2018
And what is wrong with it?

(1) (Reply)

When The Selfish Igbos Warned Against Buhari / FG To Begin Ekitigate Probe Immediately After Fayose's Tenure Ends / 2019: See The Full List Of PDP Campaign Committee for 2019 elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.