Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) (561 Views)

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) by brainhgeek(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2018
A facebook user today shared her joy and testimony on her facebook page as she got married 10yrs after.
Her wedding crew are daughter, step-daughter, sons and step-sons.
When God is interested in your case, one thing is sure, YOU WIN!
Let this testimony ignite your faith in God.

Re: Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) by bidemz(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2018
That is simi's mum na...well i wish her HML...hmmmm after 10yrs.....the puna don suffer
Re: Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) by chrisley(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakolo Hmmm / I Almost Committed Suicide Because Of My Tribal Marks - Nigerian Lady / Sex Robot That Can Cook And Clean The House To Be Available By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.