Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! (21396 Views)

Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Uber's Self-driving Car Just Killed A Pedestrian. / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by lifestyle1(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Na wa o.

The dude must be high on something.
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by okerekeikpo: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Is this not the same way Buhari is driving our economy?
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by lyniyke(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2018
awon science student
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by victme1(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
IDONTBELIVEIT!!!
Pics of the oyibo man and the police or else.
bydiway, that looks like a nigerian used car!!!
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by farouk2much(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Exactly how Bu-Bu is driving our Economy.
Remember He Said He Belong To No Body, So Behave, If Nt His People Would Locate You And Beat The Hell Out Of You And They Would Say They Arrest Kidnapa,
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by afamaustin(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Was thinking is in Lagos
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2018
This is a very old story undecided
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by godofuck231: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2018
angels09:
A South Australian man is facing charges after he was allegedly caught using vice grips instead of a steering wheel to drive a car.

Police said they saw a white Holden sedan being driven dangerously with two blown tyres on Sudholz Road in the Adelaide suburb of Gilles Plains.

When the car was pulled over, police said there was no steering wheel and the driver was allegedly using a pair of vice grips to steer.

The car was found to be unregistered and uninsured and already subject to a defect notice.

Police also allege the vehicle was involved in a hit-run crash in Folland Avenue at Northfield just minutes before it was pulled over.

A 38-year-old Northfield man is facing charges including driving while disqualified and returning a positive drug test.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-23/driver-charged-over-car-with-no-steering-wheel/4837680

Stone him to death
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by godofuck231: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
princetom1:

Danfo people are nt careless o, they are mad and crazy
You are making the insanity worse
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by godofuck231: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:
You have started again, how could you remind is of our pains, instead of you to help by providing IQ to the less privileged
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by femora007(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
That makes me remember a movie,
mad max: road of furry
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by wellmax(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Okay. Who removed our economy's steering wheel
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by ogtavia(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Someone people should have their eyelids cut off and made to stare at the sun.

Woe betides whoever comes close to your torture dungeon...sicko

2 Likes

Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Tanktink: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
The guy must be a graduate science student.
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
ogtavia:

Woe betides whoever comes close to your torture dungeon...sicko

Thank you, I wear the badge with pride and outmost honor.
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by fridaraku: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Aba, thank God it is not in Nigeria, people would have been shouting Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
In the near future,cars will drive on electrical energy... In the near future,car steering wheels will be replaced by pliers and screw-drivers. In Australia,one man is already thinking like that. #Maverick

1 Like

Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by jacoik(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Damoxy:
I was at the mall yesterday sitting next to two people(Male and Female).I was so shocked when the female pulled her dress up and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them. Lolzzzzzz god's of buhari pls why u ppl allow this man out of quarantine center

The female was about 28yrs and the male was something around 3months old
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by princetom1(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2018
mansakhalifa:
In the near future,cars will drive on electrical energy... In the near future,car steering wheels will be replaced by pliers and screw-drivers. In Australia,one man is already thinking like that. #Maverick

U can see d future... Manage this

Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
@princetom1 Thank you,sir.
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Gracespecial101(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Damoxy:
I was at the mall yesterday sitting next to two people(Male and Female).I was so shocked when the female pulled her dress up and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them.

How does it concern this post undecided
Damoxy:
I was at the mall yesterday sitting next to two people(Male and Female).I was so shocked when the female pulled her dress up and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them.

How does it concern this post
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by msylva2147(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Damoxy:

are you sure of what you just said? how possible could that be? a three months old man actually supposed to be shy.
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Chuknovski(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Damoxy:

perv monger grin
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by salesforce: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by oodua1stson: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:
no truer words have been spoken
Re: Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! by Aldebaran(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wrong grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Wheeler Truck Destroys A 4Runner In A Collision / Meet The Bentley Dominator,The Ancestor Of Bentayga And Rolls-Royce Cullinan / Help! My Car Is Always At The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.