Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Big Dick Neighbor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Dick Neighbor (1581 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
It was a friday evening, I was gonna be home alone for the weekend because my parent travelled for an occasion. The PHCN had their way and the heat in the house was unbearable, so I sat at the corridor exploring my phone when I suddenly saw my neighbor,Micheal coming out of his apartment shirtless. His ABS gave me vibes and my pussy started to beat, he smiled at me and I smiled back. He had such a killer smile. He switched on his generator, that was when I realized that I had a low battery,I quickly rushed inside, picked my charger and ran towards his apartment to charge.
I sure know that I wasn't going their to charge alone,I expected something. I knocked on his door and he opened. "hey,Bolanle come in" he said.
"Thank you Micheal" I replied as I hopped in. I looked around for a wall socket and it was occupied. I sighed!he saw the look in my eyes and he said "Dont worry bring it,I will charge it for you in my room"
I gave him the phone and he headed for his room,almost 5 minutes he was still inside,I had to go to his room to check if my phone was charging,the door was opened and I barged in!ooops!guess what I saw?
Miche
https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=22

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking & Frank Edward Captured Together At Christ Embassy (pic) / Japan Arrives Home After World Cup Exit - Photos / Unclad Lecturers On Youtube Exposing The Sodomite Illuminati Black Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.